Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Iridescent or Tiger?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=784679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7847/784679_350.png[/img] [/url] What you guys think? I have a tiger gene, but I really don't know if she wouldn't look better with iridescent... Her mate has primary tiger (and I like it on him), so that's why I was thinking tiger, but... idk halp. ;___;

784679_350.png

What you guys think? I have a tiger gene, but I really don't know if she wouldn't look better with iridescent... Her mate has primary tiger (and I like it on him), so that's why I was thinking tiger, but... idk halp. ;___;
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Iridescent. o_o But Tiger's gorgeous on Wildclaws too...ach... I feel your dilemma. >_< If you already have the Tiger gene and already have her mate with Tiger, I'd stick with it.
Iridescent. o_o But Tiger's gorgeous on Wildclaws too...ach... I feel your dilemma. >_< If you already have the Tiger gene and already have her mate with Tiger, I'd stick with it.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63/6291_350.png[/img] Just searched and found a random white iri wildclaw. I think iri would look very nice with your rose wings and lavender belly, as it gives a bit of pinkish hue. Though I'm always reluctant to add iri on a white dragon just because you can hardly see if one has iri or not. ^^" That's my view without giving you an answer. LOL
6291_350.png
Just searched and found a random white iri wildclaw. I think iri would look very nice with your rose wings and lavender belly, as it gives a bit of pinkish hue. Though I'm always reluctant to add iri on a white dragon just because you can hardly see if one has iri or not. ^^"

That's my view without giving you an answer. LOL
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Fara @hat17

It really IS a dilemma! I really want her to be soft, pastel-y looking, and the tiger kinda ruins that, but iridescent is basically non-existent on whites, and then her offspring would have the possibility of maize iridescent, and I hate the greenish tint it has. x__x;

ugh, still on the fence. xD;;
@Fara @hat17

It really IS a dilemma! I really want her to be soft, pastel-y looking, and the tiger kinda ruins that, but iridescent is basically non-existent on whites, and then her offspring would have the possibility of maize iridescent, and I hate the greenish tint it has. x__x;

ugh, still on the fence. xD;;
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
@Mandee I saw you added tiger on her. Good choice! I forgot to ask what breed her mate is, but if I knew her mate is an imp, I would have told you to go with tiger full stop. 'cos I have to say even white iri on imp is a disaster... I have this white/rose male imp I'm debating on the primary gene as well, and when I preview him I got what's showing on the left (the right is un-gened): [img]http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo209/omicron_17/imppreview_zps07430275.png[/img] It's horrible! Not only it gives him a maizey midsection, it also made his head green! Ugh...
@Mandee
I saw you added tiger on her. Good choice! I forgot to ask what breed her mate is, but if I knew her mate is an imp, I would have told you to go with tiger full stop.

'cos I have to say even white iri on imp is a disaster...

I have this white/rose male imp I'm debating on the primary gene as well, and when I preview him I got what's showing on the left (the right is un-gened):
imppreview_zps07430275.png

It's horrible! Not only it gives him a maizey midsection, it also made his head green! Ugh...
@hat17
Yeah, hate the green. x__x;; He looks a lot better as basic, imo.
I really have a hard time working with white and maize on imps. I have a maize primary female that I gave iridescent, then changed to tiger, then finally just went back to basic 'cause it was all uuuuugh. yeah I wasted a lot of money on her I have some regrets

But I think tiger was the right choice, thanks for posting that preview! c:
@hat17
Yeah, hate the green. x__x;; He looks a lot better as basic, imo.
I really have a hard time working with white and maize on imps. I have a maize primary female that I gave iridescent, then changed to tiger, then finally just went back to basic 'cause it was all uuuuugh. yeah I wasted a lot of money on her I have some regrets

But I think tiger was the right choice, thanks for posting that preview! c:
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
@hat17 Your imp is absolutely gorgeous! If you're still debating on a primary, I'd agree with you on tiger and say go for it! White tiger on imps look beautiful in my opinion, as it doesn't 't add that weird minty green hue. (And I think tiger complements the seraph gene quite nicely) Here's what my boy looks like with the tiger/seraph combo: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=826908] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8270/826908_350.png[/img] [/url] And @Mandee your wildclaw girl looks stunning with that tiger! Her colors are absolutely beautiful and congratulations on the decision! :)
@hat17

Your imp is absolutely gorgeous! If you're still debating on a primary, I'd agree with you on tiger and say go for it! White tiger on imps look beautiful in my opinion, as it doesn't 't add that weird minty green hue. (And I think tiger complements the seraph gene quite nicely)

Here's what my boy looks like with the tiger/seraph combo:

826908_350.png

And @Mandee your wildclaw girl looks stunning with that tiger! Her colors are absolutely beautiful and congratulations on the decision! :)
9axZbRl.png
@Spetzio
Thanks for the preview!

The reason I'm debating for an iri is that his mate has iri (but she's platinum), so if I give him tiger most of their kids will be tiger. But to avoid a green head I think tiger is the only option here, apart from just leave him basic. :P I like clown too but might not be the best with seraph.

Friend had suggested giving him iridescent anyway even if I don't like his green head, as their kids will have iri which is more desirable in the market, plus iri on ice is very pretty. I told her that means I would be selling their beautiful kids (if ice primary) and keeping their green-headed father in my lair. That's just silly. XD
@Spetzio
Thanks for the preview!

The reason I'm debating for an iri is that his mate has iri (but she's platinum), so if I give him tiger most of their kids will be tiger. But to avoid a green head I think tiger is the only option here, apart from just leave him basic. :P I like clown too but might not be the best with seraph.

Friend had suggested giving him iridescent anyway even if I don't like his green head, as their kids will have iri which is more desirable in the market, plus iri on ice is very pretty. I told her that means I would be selling their beautiful kids (if ice primary) and keeping their green-headed father in my lair. That's just silly. XD