Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tertiary problems
1 2
I have a beautiful Guardian that needs a tertiary gene... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=852909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8530/852909_350.png[/img] [/url] He's obsidian/royal/silver. [i]And yes he's very manly with his pearly jewellery. [/i]His future partner is TG with a silver belly, and I would like their hatchling also to be TG. However, with this much going on already, do you guys think underbelly is his only option? Please share your opinions with me! Here's his partner: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=861153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8612/861153_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a beautiful Guardian that needs a tertiary gene...

852909_350.png

He's obsidian/royal/silver. And yes he's very manly with his pearly jewellery. His future partner is TG with a silver belly, and I would like their hatchling also to be TG. However, with this much going on already, do you guys think underbelly is his only option?

Please share your opinions with me!

Here's his partner:

861153_350.png
1427x1f.png
You can choose any gene you'd like! But, aesthetic-wise, I'd also go with Underbelly for him. This is because Gembond tends to make a Guardian look cluttered, especially if triple-gened. Circuit is awfully expensive and not a lot of people are into it. I also think it'll break your boy up too much.
I'd go with Underbelly all the way. It's an amazing, sleek gene.
You can choose any gene you'd like! But, aesthetic-wise, I'd also go with Underbelly for him. This is because Gembond tends to make a Guardian look cluttered, especially if triple-gened. Circuit is awfully expensive and not a lot of people are into it. I also think it'll break your boy up too much.
I'd go with Underbelly all the way. It's an amazing, sleek gene.
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie
It wouldn't be as much of a problem if they both weren't tiger/eye spots. :D But no such luck.
I might turn them into either Spirals or Skydancers some day though... but probably underbelly is still the safest option, although some variation would be nice. :/ Thank you for your opinion!
@AppleyPie
It wouldn't be as much of a problem if they both weren't tiger/eye spots. :D But no such luck.
I might turn them into either Spirals or Skydancers some day though... but probably underbelly is still the safest option, although some variation would be nice. :/ Thank you for your opinion!
1427x1f.png
@Shacco I understand the variation desire! I try having varying genes in all my breeding pairs, but I end up with Tiger every time. I'm personally getting tired of having so much Tiger, even if it's a wonderful gene. On Spirals, Gembond also gets cluttered. I actually have a Tiger/Shimmer/Gembond girl with Silver tertiary and she kind of looks...squished with all the genes. But the reason is that she represents the sin of Sloth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=648886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6489/648886_350.png[/img] [/url] So, Gembond would look a little cluttered on a Spiral. Circuit on Spirals is the best way to go, if not Underbelly. On Skydancers, go for Gembond! It's so amazing akjgewkgjew Either way, Underbelly is the safest. It's also the cheapest in the AH at the moment. Your breeding pair is amazing though! Super pretty.
@Shacco
I understand the variation desire! I try having varying genes in all my breeding pairs, but I end up with Tiger every time. I'm personally getting tired of having so much Tiger, even if it's a wonderful gene.

On Spirals, Gembond also gets cluttered. I actually have a Tiger/Shimmer/Gembond girl with Silver tertiary and she kind of looks...squished with all the genes. But the reason is that she represents the sin of Sloth.

648886_350.png

So, Gembond would look a little cluttered on a Spiral. Circuit on Spirals is the best way to go, if not Underbelly.

On Skydancers, go for Gembond! It's so amazing akjgewkgjew

Either way, Underbelly is the safest. It's also the cheapest in the AH at the moment. Your breeding pair is amazing though! Super pretty.
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie
Haha, I have ended up with too many tigers as well. :D

At least with that spiral the secondary is shimmer, so it does not look that bad. Gembond tends to look best on SDs and Snappers imo though.
But wouldn't gembond be too much with tiger and eyespots, even if he was a SD? D: Maybe I need to do some search...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to breeding them as well. :) Funnily enough I hatched both of them just a day apart from each other... from split clutches. I knew immediatedly I have to breed them together some day. :D
@AppleyPie
Haha, I have ended up with too many tigers as well. :D

At least with that spiral the secondary is shimmer, so it does not look that bad. Gembond tends to look best on SDs and Snappers imo though.
But wouldn't gembond be too much with tiger and eyespots, even if he was a SD? D: Maybe I need to do some search...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to breeding them as well. :) Funnily enough I hatched both of them just a day apart from each other... from split clutches. I knew immediatedly I have to breed them together some day. :D
1427x1f.png
@Shacco
Aggh, those darn Tigers.

I need more Speckle babies. And Iridescent, though I'm not a big fan of it lol I agree with the Skydancers and Snappers with Gembond. I love Gembond on Skydancers and Snappers, even on female Pearlcatchers.
I personally don't think it's too much because, on Skydancers, the Gembond on the wings is pretty minimal. But it's all up to how you like it!

I'll have to keep an eye out for their hatchlings then, because I'm dying for a pretty Underbellied dragon. I don't have any Underbellied babies, though I have plans on buying about two to three Underbelly scrolls ;w;

And I absolutely love those meant-to-be dragon couples! I don't have any except for my Spiral above and a triple-gened Ridgeback. Sadly, their babies didn't sell well at all... I still have one hanging out in my lair pfft
@Shacco
Aggh, those darn Tigers.

I need more Speckle babies. And Iridescent, though I'm not a big fan of it lol I agree with the Skydancers and Snappers with Gembond. I love Gembond on Skydancers and Snappers, even on female Pearlcatchers.
I personally don't think it's too much because, on Skydancers, the Gembond on the wings is pretty minimal. But it's all up to how you like it!

I'll have to keep an eye out for their hatchlings then, because I'm dying for a pretty Underbellied dragon. I don't have any Underbellied babies, though I have plans on buying about two to three Underbelly scrolls ;w;

And I absolutely love those meant-to-be dragon couples! I don't have any except for my Spiral above and a triple-gened Ridgeback. Sadly, their babies didn't sell well at all... I still have one hanging out in my lair pfft
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie
I'm trying to collect clowns and iridescents. :D Especially clowns... But the Tigers are invading...

I can PM you once they hatch, if you're interested. :) Since I'll most likely end up giving him an underbelly anyway... (And then they'll all be grey primaries with silver underbellies, so you'll hardly even notice they have an underbelly gene...)

Good luck with that last one! I might actually be a bit interested, but atm I have no extra lair space whatsoever. :I
@AppleyPie
I'm trying to collect clowns and iridescents. :D Especially clowns... But the Tigers are invading...

I can PM you once they hatch, if you're interested. :) Since I'll most likely end up giving him an underbelly anyway... (And then they'll all be grey primaries with silver underbellies, so you'll hardly even notice they have an underbelly gene...)

Good luck with that last one! I might actually be a bit interested, but atm I have no extra lair space whatsoever. :I
1427x1f.png
@Shacco
I have a few clowns lol But they're starter dragons, so all the babies go to the exalt fodder. Except my Ridgeback's babies, but they're the ones that nobody will buy. I'm actually trading the last baby because absolutely nobody will buy him. I even had him in the AH for 20k.
sobsob;;

I'd love for you to PM me, but I'm not sure about how my funds will be. I have a whole list of things to buy, such as genes and breed changing scrolls, so...eh.

Thank you! Good luck too!
@Shacco
I have a few clowns lol But they're starter dragons, so all the babies go to the exalt fodder. Except my Ridgeback's babies, but they're the ones that nobody will buy. I'm actually trading the last baby because absolutely nobody will buy him. I even had him in the AH for 20k.
sobsob;;

I'd love for you to PM me, but I'm not sure about how my funds will be. I have a whole list of things to buy, such as genes and breed changing scrolls, so...eh.

Thank you! Good luck too!
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie
I have just one clown... all the others are either tigers or basics, except for two iris. :D

Well, I can't breed them for five more days anyway, and then I'll have to incubate for 6 days... So it's not like you'll have to know tomorrow if you want one. :) I can PM you once they hatch and see what you think. I'll probably keep just one hatchling myself anyway, the rest will be auctioned.

I'm just hoping for more than just one egg clutch! Like we all are. :D
@AppleyPie
I have just one clown... all the others are either tigers or basics, except for two iris. :D

Well, I can't breed them for five more days anyway, and then I'll have to incubate for 6 days... So it's not like you'll have to know tomorrow if you want one. :) I can PM you once they hatch and see what you think. I'll probably keep just one hatchling myself anyway, the rest will be auctioned.

I'm just hoping for more than just one egg clutch! Like we all are. :D
1427x1f.png
Circuit would make the dragon too cluttered.
Circuit would make the dragon too cluttered.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2