Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Naming Suggestions? [FOUND]
1 2
[center][s]I need to be banned from the AH, guys. For real. It's getting out of hand. *sobs into my empty pot of funds*[/s] Welp, I bought a new boy just minutes ago; fell into absolute love with him since he's both an x/y/y coloration [i]and[/i] he's perfect for breeding. He's also already double-gened. [u]My only problem is naming him.[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=943353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9434/943353_350.png[/img] [/url] White Tiger/Jade Eye Spots/Jade Basic [s]UUUUGHHUUU HE'S SO PRETTY [/s] I name all of my dragons after diseases, and I just can't seem to find anything that works for this boy. I've already named a dragon after Mildew that grows on most plants (such as roses and - of course - [i]jade[/i]). I'd love to stick to this disease/illness theme. Any ideas?[/center]
I need to be banned from the AH, guys. For real. It's getting out of hand.
*sobs into my empty pot of funds*

Welp, I bought a new boy just minutes ago; fell into absolute love with him since he's both an x/y/y coloration and he's perfect for breeding. He's also already double-gened.
My only problem is naming him.

943353_350.png

White Tiger/Jade Eye Spots/Jade Basic

UUUUGHHUUU HE'S SO PRETTY

I name all of my dragons after diseases, and I just can't seem to find anything that works for this boy. I've already named a dragon after Mildew that grows on most plants (such as roses and - of course - jade). I'd love to stick to this disease/illness theme.

Any ideas?
dwfz.png
i searched up words simelar to mildew and it came up with 'canker' which is nothing like mildew - aparently its a blistered infection or something.
I thought it sounded cooool. ^^
i searched up words simelar to mildew and it came up with 'canker' which is nothing like mildew - aparently its a blistered infection or something.
I thought it sounded cooool. ^^
XsyYMAb.png
@HummingbirdHeart
Ahhh, cankers lol I don't think it necessarily fits my little man at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind!
@HummingbirdHeart
Ahhh, cankers lol I don't think it necessarily fits my little man at the moment, but I'll keep it in mind!
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie yeah it not perfect but still lovely ^^ (is lovely even the right word?)
@AppleyPie yeah it not perfect but still lovely ^^ (is lovely even the right word?)
XsyYMAb.png
@HummingbirdHeart
lol! I wouldn't call it lovely. It's...heavenly disgusting.
But I like those names the most xD
@HummingbirdHeart
lol! I wouldn't call it lovely. It's...heavenly disgusting.
But I like those names the most xD
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie Thats the best way to describe it. =)
@AppleyPie Thats the best way to describe it. =)
XsyYMAb.png
Emphysema? =)
Emphysema? =)
@WolfTamer2
Ahh, I don't think that fits entirely, but you certainly inspired me to do more lung-involved diseases!
I was thinking Asthma for him; involving green mucus that sometimes shows up in infections caused by the issue. I'll think about it.
Thank you!
@WolfTamer2
Ahh, I don't think that fits entirely, but you certainly inspired me to do more lung-involved diseases!
I was thinking Asthma for him; involving green mucus that sometimes shows up in infections caused by the issue. I'll think about it.
Thank you!
dwfz.png
@AppleyPie
Pseudococcidae infect Jade plants
Appearing like cottony forth, mealy bug disease mostly effects the leaves and stems. The disease is caused by small mealy bugs, which suck the liquid in the leaves and stems, thereby damaging them. If left untreated, these bugs can destroy the plant
@AppleyPie
Pseudococcidae infect Jade plants
Appearing like cottony forth, mealy bug disease mostly effects the leaves and stems. The disease is caused by small mealy bugs, which suck the liquid in the leaves and stems, thereby damaging them. If left untreated, these bugs can destroy the plant
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
@AppleyPie

Well, you could name him after a mould type? Like Alternaria, Acremonium, Cladosporium or Mucor. Though Alternaria is probably more of a girl name.
@AppleyPie

Well, you could name him after a mould type? Like Alternaria, Acremonium, Cladosporium or Mucor. Though Alternaria is probably more of a girl name.
banner.png
1 2