Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | "Broken Twin Suns" Dragon Drama!
[center]So, on FelisFire, the cats interact with each other. A lot of players put actual actions/stories to each interaction, and it's hilarious. So, I thought about doing something similar with my dragons to make a sort of "FR Soap Opera" or something. I might take tips of any amount/item if people really like it, but it's mainly for fun. Now, on to the main characters! [b]Dusk[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103/10221_350.png[/img] [/url] The queen of the lair, her former mate is Blanco. She tossed him to the wayside after a WC came into the picture. Blanco isn't too happy about it, however! How is he dealing with that rejection? [b]Blanco[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103/10222_350.png[/img] [/url] Dusk's former mate, he's still bitter after she rejected him after 3 clutches for a fancy-pants [i]WC[/i]. Is he the vengeful type, or will he move on with his life? [b]Desertjewel[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/470/46940_350.png[/img] [/url] A gen 1 hatched from an egg found by the scavenging team, she grew up with Dusk and Blanco almost as a daughter to them. However, her former mate Malchor left her for a blue female, and DJ isn't handling it too well. Will DJ find a rebound? Who will it be? [b]Benvolio[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=330740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3308/330740_350.png[/img] [/url] Benvolio is the WC Dusk left Blanco for, and while she's happy with the change, [i]he[/i] isn't happy with her rejection of her old mate. Will those two ever get along? or will even worse drama ensue? More "characters" will be added as this gains popularity! Each post is 1 "episode". Episode 1 will be below! [/center]
So, on FelisFire, the cats interact with each other. A lot of players put actual actions/stories to each interaction, and it's hilarious. So, I thought about doing something similar with my dragons to make a sort of "FR Soap Opera" or something. I might take tips of any amount/item if people really like it, but it's mainly for fun. Now, on to the main characters!

Dusk

10221_350.png

The queen of the lair, her former mate is Blanco. She tossed him to the wayside after a WC came into the picture. Blanco isn't too happy about it, however! How is he dealing with that rejection?

Blanco

10222_350.png

Dusk's former mate, he's still bitter after she rejected him after 3 clutches for a fancy-pants WC. Is he the vengeful type, or will he move on with his life?

Desertjewel

46940_350.png

A gen 1 hatched from an egg found by the scavenging team, she grew up with Dusk and Blanco almost as a daughter to them. However, her former mate Malchor left her for a blue female, and DJ isn't handling it too well. Will DJ find a rebound? Who will it be?

Benvolio

330740_350.png

Benvolio is the WC Dusk left Blanco for, and while she's happy with the change, he isn't happy with her rejection of her old mate. Will those two ever get along? or will even worse drama ensue?

More "characters" will be added as this gains popularity! Each post is 1 "episode".

Episode 1 will be below!
Episode 1: Secrets and Revelations!

Blanco (#523872) felt +7 toward Dusk (#537253) = 65

Blanco: "You know I still love you, right?"
Dusk: "Yeah, yeah...I know."
Blanco: "You still have feelings for me, don't you?" *Moves closer*
Dusk: "Don't get so full of yourself!" *Moves away and blushes.*

Benvolio (#563603) felt -6 toward Desertjewel (#426517) = -1

Benvolio: "I know what you're doing with Blanco!"
DJ: "W-what are you talking about?"
Benvolio: "Don't lie!" *He growls intimidatingly at her*
DJ: "G-get away from me!" *She runs towards Blanco*
Benvolio: "When will this ever end..." *Sighs*

Benvolio (#563603) snapped at Dusk (#537253): -6 = -3

*Benvolio goes to Dusk* "We need to talk!"
Dusk: "What is there to talk about? Is the lair not to your liking?"
*Benvolio growls* "You know darn well what I'm talking about! You and Blanco, and Desertjewel and Blanco, this triangle has to break!"
Dusk: "Wh-what?? Desertjewel and Blanco??"
Benvolio: "You didn't know?!"
Dusk: "No! And after what he said earlier...grraaahhh! I'll never trust him again!"
Benvolio: *Sighs and mumbles* "Well, that worked like a dream."

Desertjewel (#426517) helped Blanco (#523872) hunt: +4 = 100
Blanco (#523872) purred at Desertjewel (#426517): +7 = 100

*Desertjewel shares a fresh kill with Blanco* "You're a wonderful hunter, Lord Blanco. Malchor never took me hunting with him..."
Blanco: *Nuzzles her and growls affectionately* "He missed out on a wonderful experience with a wonderful dragoness."
Desertjewel: *Blushes* "Thank you, Your Majesty."
Blanco: "Call me 'Blanco'."

Blanco (#523872) fetched Dusk (#537253) new bedding: +9 = 58

Blanco: "Here, for your bed. Only the finest for Her Majesty."
Dusk: *Scoffs* "Don't be so full of yourself. What kind are those anyway?"
Blanco: *Smirks to himself* "Dragon Silk, My Lady. Like I said, only the finest."
Dusk: *Suppressing a smile at the gesture* "Thank you. You may leave now."
Blanco: "Of course." *Leaves*

Blanco (#523872) fetched Desertjewel (#426517) new bedding: +9 = 100

Blanco: "Here my darling, Dragon Silk to lay your delicate scales on."
DJ: "Blanco, you and I both know my scales are just as tough as yours, but thank you." *Blushes and smiles. She nuzzles him*
Blanco: "Anything for you, my love."

Dusk (#537253) fetched Benvolio (#563603) new bedding: +9 = 0

Dusk: "Here, love. I wish for your stay to be as comfortable as possible, so I got you these."
Benvolio: "Hn. Thanks." *He isn't too touched by the gesture and remains icily neutral towards her.*
Dusk: *Disappointed at his response. Sighs and leaves.*

Dusk (#537253) bumped Desertjewel (#426517) too hard: -3 = 9

Dusk: *Notices Desertjewel in a tunnel in the lair. She walks by and bumps her.*
DJ: "Ow! What was that for?" *Emotionally hurt by the gesture*
Dusk: "Sorry! It wa an accident." *She leaves without another word, a secrets smug smile on her face.*
DJ: "That was so weird...she's never done that before..." *Thinking deeply*

Dusk (#537253) nuzzled Blanco (#523872): +6 = 100

Dusk: "Hello, Blanco." *Nuzzles him*
Blanco: "Whoa, where did that come from?" *Pleasantly surprised at the gesture*
Dusk: "Oh, nowhere. I just felt like doing it." *Leaves with a pleasant smile*
Blanco: "Huh...I wonder what's changing her mind?"

Desertjewel (#426517) cleaned Dusk (#537253) scales: +5 = -10

DJ: "Hello, Your Highness. May I brush your scales for you?"
Dusk: "Hm? Oh, sure. Be my guest." *Her tone is rude and bitter*
DJ: *Upset that her gesture didn't garner a positive response, as the queen loves being brushed. She grooms her with hopes it will help her disposition towards her*

Desertjewel (#426517) interwined tails with Blanco (#523872): +8 = 100

DJ: *Wraps her tail around Blanco's and sighs* "Today has been very confusing, love."
Blanco: *Wraps his around hers* "It has. But we will always have each other, won't we? We can handle it together."
DJ: "Yeah, I suppose we can." *Rests her head on his shoulder*

EP 1 FIN

Whoa! What did we just get thrown into? Details will be added as interest grows, on the next episode of "Broken Twin Suns"!!!
Episode 1: Secrets and Revelations!

Blanco (#523872) felt +7 toward Dusk (#537253) = 65

Blanco: "You know I still love you, right?"
Dusk: "Yeah, yeah...I know."
Blanco: "You still have feelings for me, don't you?" *Moves closer*
Dusk: "Don't get so full of yourself!" *Moves away and blushes.*

Benvolio (#563603) felt -6 toward Desertjewel (#426517) = -1

Benvolio: "I know what you're doing with Blanco!"
DJ: "W-what are you talking about?"
Benvolio: "Don't lie!" *He growls intimidatingly at her*
DJ: "G-get away from me!" *She runs towards Blanco*
Benvolio: "When will this ever end..." *Sighs*

Benvolio (#563603) snapped at Dusk (#537253): -6 = -3

*Benvolio goes to Dusk* "We need to talk!"
Dusk: "What is there to talk about? Is the lair not to your liking?"
*Benvolio growls* "You know darn well what I'm talking about! You and Blanco, and Desertjewel and Blanco, this triangle has to break!"
Dusk: "Wh-what?? Desertjewel and Blanco??"
Benvolio: "You didn't know?!"
Dusk: "No! And after what he said earlier...grraaahhh! I'll never trust him again!"
Benvolio: *Sighs and mumbles* "Well, that worked like a dream."

Desertjewel (#426517) helped Blanco (#523872) hunt: +4 = 100
Blanco (#523872) purred at Desertjewel (#426517): +7 = 100

*Desertjewel shares a fresh kill with Blanco* "You're a wonderful hunter, Lord Blanco. Malchor never took me hunting with him..."
Blanco: *Nuzzles her and growls affectionately* "He missed out on a wonderful experience with a wonderful dragoness."
Desertjewel: *Blushes* "Thank you, Your Majesty."
Blanco: "Call me 'Blanco'."

Blanco (#523872) fetched Dusk (#537253) new bedding: +9 = 58

Blanco: "Here, for your bed. Only the finest for Her Majesty."
Dusk: *Scoffs* "Don't be so full of yourself. What kind are those anyway?"
Blanco: *Smirks to himself* "Dragon Silk, My Lady. Like I said, only the finest."
Dusk: *Suppressing a smile at the gesture* "Thank you. You may leave now."
Blanco: "Of course." *Leaves*

Blanco (#523872) fetched Desertjewel (#426517) new bedding: +9 = 100

Blanco: "Here my darling, Dragon Silk to lay your delicate scales on."
DJ: "Blanco, you and I both know my scales are just as tough as yours, but thank you." *Blushes and smiles. She nuzzles him*
Blanco: "Anything for you, my love."

Dusk (#537253) fetched Benvolio (#563603) new bedding: +9 = 0

Dusk: "Here, love. I wish for your stay to be as comfortable as possible, so I got you these."
Benvolio: "Hn. Thanks." *He isn't too touched by the gesture and remains icily neutral towards her.*
Dusk: *Disappointed at his response. Sighs and leaves.*

Dusk (#537253) bumped Desertjewel (#426517) too hard: -3 = 9

Dusk: *Notices Desertjewel in a tunnel in the lair. She walks by and bumps her.*
DJ: "Ow! What was that for?" *Emotionally hurt by the gesture*
Dusk: "Sorry! It wa an accident." *She leaves without another word, a secrets smug smile on her face.*
DJ: "That was so weird...she's never done that before..." *Thinking deeply*

Dusk (#537253) nuzzled Blanco (#523872): +6 = 100

Dusk: "Hello, Blanco." *Nuzzles him*
Blanco: "Whoa, where did that come from?" *Pleasantly surprised at the gesture*
Dusk: "Oh, nowhere. I just felt like doing it." *Leaves with a pleasant smile*
Blanco: "Huh...I wonder what's changing her mind?"

Desertjewel (#426517) cleaned Dusk (#537253) scales: +5 = -10

DJ: "Hello, Your Highness. May I brush your scales for you?"
Dusk: "Hm? Oh, sure. Be my guest." *Her tone is rude and bitter*
DJ: *Upset that her gesture didn't garner a positive response, as the queen loves being brushed. She grooms her with hopes it will help her disposition towards her*

Desertjewel (#426517) interwined tails with Blanco (#523872): +8 = 100

DJ: *Wraps her tail around Blanco's and sighs* "Today has been very confusing, love."
Blanco: *Wraps his around hers* "It has. But we will always have each other, won't we? We can handle it together."
DJ: "Yeah, I suppose we can." *Rests her head on his shoulder*

EP 1 FIN

Whoa! What did we just get thrown into? Details will be added as interest grows, on the next episode of "Broken Twin Suns"!!!