Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Donate=Free Skydancer! 1/2 to goal
1 2
This handsome fellow, whose name is...OldManSquidward... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=563606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5637/563606_350.png[/img] [/URL] I am intending to Skydancify. Anyone who donates at least 50k will get a free SKYDANCER once he is changed and breeds with another SD I'm getting from a friend soon. I will create a ping list and a treasure tally of how much has been donated and by who, and how much I need left. Small donations (less than 50k) will get you a free spiral/PC/snapper reservation. Donations of less than 10k will get a free starter reservation. Please help! Thank you a thousands times in advance and please ping! PROGRESS! To collect: 400k Collected so far: 282k (3/5 Of the way THERE!) Donors: @Pandatao--50k @maus--52k @aquila--100k @karmastew--50k
This handsome fellow, whose name is...OldManSquidward...

563606_350.png

I am intending to Skydancify. Anyone who donates at least 50k will get a free SKYDANCER once he is changed and breeds with another SD I'm getting from a friend soon. I will create a ping list and a treasure tally of how much has been donated and by who, and how much I need left.

Small donations (less than 50k) will get you a free spiral/PC/snapper reservation. Donations of less than 10k will get a free starter reservation.

Please help! Thank you a thousands times in advance and please ping!

PROGRESS!
To collect: 400k
Collected so far: 282k (3/5 Of the way THERE!)

Donors:

@Pandatao--50k
@maus--52k
@aquila--100k
@karmastew--50k
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
@CaptainFleeper, (that dragon has an awesome name, btw) I wanna donate, but who is he going to be paired with? :3
@CaptainFleeper, (that dragon has an awesome name, btw) I wanna donate, but who is he going to be paired with? :3
@pandatao

He will be paired with another SD that a friend is giving me in about 2 weeks. I'm glad you like his name...-__- not my proudest naming moment, there...
@pandatao

He will be paired with another SD that a friend is giving me in about 2 weeks. I'm glad you like his name...-__- not my proudest naming moment, there...
@CaptainFleeper ohhh, what colors? (I'm picky.. LMAO)

Haha! But it is an awesome name, hands down XD
@CaptainFleeper ohhh, what colors? (I'm picky.. LMAO)

Haha! But it is an awesome name, hands down XD
@pandatao

the blue-white range, primaries and secondaries. :3
@pandatao

the blue-white range, primaries and secondaries. :3
@CaptainFleeper
TOTALLY WORTH SPENDING ALL MONEIES! Sending PM right away :P
(Sorry for being picky, I just didn't want to spend 50k+ to get a dragon that won't fit my lair theme XD)
@CaptainFleeper
TOTALLY WORTH SPENDING ALL MONEIES! Sending PM right away :P
(Sorry for being picky, I just didn't want to spend 50k+ to get a dragon that won't fit my lair theme XD)
@pandatao

THANK YOUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

May the Lady LightWeaver forever Shine on you draggies!
@pandatao

THANK YOUZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

May the Lady LightWeaver forever Shine on you draggies!
@CaptainFleeper ^_^ No problem~ Good luck getting SD Scroll :3
@CaptainFleeper ^_^ No problem~ Good luck getting SD Scroll :3
@CaptainFleeper I'm definitely going to try to donate. Might take a while (7 days or if I'm lucky less )because this morning I used the remainder of my treasure coins to purchase my newsest hatchling.
@CaptainFleeper I'm definitely going to try to donate. Might take a while (7 days or if I'm lucky less )because this morning I used the remainder of my treasure coins to purchase my newsest hatchling.
Please help me grow these plants. Thanks.
113611.png
118915.png
121677.png
@CaptainFleeper Is this still happening?
@CaptainFleeper Is this still happening?
1 2