Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Suggest some color ranges?
Bought this pretty a bit ago because I had just fallen in love with his colors. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1720/171975_350.png[/img] Teal, Maroon, Maize I have no flipping clue what color range to look for in a mate for him. His colors are so different then what I normally use. Suggestions? Hoping to get a good color combo for him that would look good iridescent/shimmer.
Bought this pretty a bit ago because I had just fallen in love with his colors.

171975_350.png
Teal, Maroon, Maize

I have no flipping clue what color range to look for in a mate for him. His colors are so different then what I normally use. Suggestions? Hoping to get a good color combo for him that would look good iridescent/shimmer.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Koneko A seafoam-teal primary and maize-ice secondary and same deal with the tertiary maize-ice :3
@Koneko A seafoam-teal primary and maize-ice secondary and same deal with the tertiary maize-ice :3
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
Hmm. I think what looks good on him is the dark red wings and blue primary; so I'd go for the other end of the dark reds and the other end of blues so I'd suggest royal/crimson/white to make similar babies. Both the reds and the blues all look good with iri/shimmer too.
Hmm. I think what looks good on him is the dark red wings and blue primary; so I'd go for the other end of the dark reds and the other end of blues so I'd suggest royal/crimson/white to make similar babies. Both the reds and the blues all look good with iri/shimmer too.
177499lightofknowledge2.png