Bump
Bump
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@SuzukiAyako
Definitely the second pair!!!
I would recommend Iri/ Shimmer or Tiger/ Shimmer.
You should also ping me when those babies are born, because I want one D:
@SuzukiAyako
Definitely the second pair!!!
I would recommend Iri/ Shimmer or Tiger/ Shimmer.
You should also ping me when those babies are born, because I want one D:
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas Thanks for your opinion! I'll add you to the ping list. It may take a while though, as I'm working on other pairs (these pairs will fund my Skydancers scrolls).

I was thinking of Tiger too! I was thinking of two different secondaries. Maybe Shimmer and Seraph?

I also feel that Gembond would be awesome on them. Skydancers with gembonds are pretty *.* Do you have an opinion on this?
@Atlas Thanks for your opinion! I'll add you to the ping list. It may take a while though, as I'm working on other pairs (these pairs will fund my Skydancers scrolls).

I was thinking of Tiger too! I was thinking of two different secondaries. Maybe Shimmer and Seraph?

I also feel that Gembond would be awesome on them. Skydancers with gembonds are pretty *.* Do you have an opinion on this?
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@suzukiayako
I am not a big fan of seraph for a secondary and you would have a much higher chance at getting it since shimmer is a gem gene.
You can take a peek at my skydancers and see how fabulous the yellows look with shimmer on them @-@

I love gembond too, but a lot of people don't, & you have a really large range between stone and sunshine so I'd have to say I wouldn't recommend it :c
@suzukiayako
I am not a big fan of seraph for a secondary and you would have a much higher chance at getting it since shimmer is a gem gene.
You can take a peek at my skydancers and see how fabulous the yellows look with shimmer on them @-@

I love gembond too, but a lot of people don't, & you have a really large range between stone and sunshine so I'd have to say I wouldn't recommend it :c
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas Alright, thanks for your opinion! And I must say, Icarus and Ismene look lovely! :D
@Atlas Alright, thanks for your opinion! And I must say, Icarus and Ismene look lovely! :D
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@suzukiayako
Thank you! I can't wait to see your pair all done up :3
@suzukiayako
Thank you! I can't wait to see your pair all done up :3
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas Thanks! :D
@Atlas Thanks! :D
apagfTT.png