Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 220-Egg Mass Hatch Birthday Bash! <|:D
thanks for hosting, it was fun! you got some purdy cool hatches <3 looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!
thanks for hosting, it was fun! you got some purdy cool hatches <3 looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
thank you for hosting :D !!!!!! you got some awesome guys! i've got a few hatchies pulled up that were listed on the AH and i think i'll mull over them for a bit, although there are definitely a few more that im interested in thats in the other tab, so i'll wait a bit and see what my options (and funds!) are like :D and i hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!
thank you for hosting :D !!!!!! you got some awesome guys! i've got a few hatchies pulled up that were listed on the AH and i think i'll mull over them for a bit, although there are definitely a few more that im interested in thats in the other tab, so i'll wait a bit and see what my options (and funds!) are like :D and i hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
This was so much fun! I’m a newer FR member so being able to get involved in an event like this was awesome. Thanks for letting me scry some kiddos, you rock!!! Happy birthday[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
This was so much fun! I’m a newer FR member so being able to get involved in an event like this was awesome. Thanks for letting me scry some kiddos, you rock!!! Happy birthday
Untitled-design-1.jpg
tHis was so fun!! Congratulations on all the amazing hatches and I hope you had an amazing birthday!!
tHis was so fun!! Congratulations on all the amazing hatches and I hope you had an amazing birthday!!
Thank you for hosting!! I definitely lurked more than anything, but when you’re on the other side of the world what can ya do :P

Can’t believe you pulled four doubles and a palindrome! That’s so cool! Once again happy birthday and let’s look forward to next year
Thank you for hosting!! I definitely lurked more than anything, but when you’re on the other side of the world what can ya do :P

Can’t believe you pulled four doubles and a palindrome! That’s so cool! Once again happy birthday and let’s look forward to next year
Bb9XFYa.pngn29EMdP.png9YmzAZz.pngcdqdRxL.pngYMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_75sq.gif