Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Give me dragons to make outfits for!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ASleepyBoi wow that outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I'll definitely fiddle with it a bit but you helped me so much in figuring out a vibe for her!
@ASleepyBoi wow that outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I'll definitely fiddle with it a bit but you helped me so much in figuring out a vibe for her!
NjJPX6N.pnghhbTKjR.pngPbVFk5l.png
@ASleepyBoi

Apologies for the delayed response - thank you so much! I really like what you came up with. I don't own the Echo Eater set at the moment, but I can grab that next time NotN comes around since I also need the Fiendflesh set for a different project. It definitely gives that hardened warrior vibe I was looking for!

I really like this one, but if you don't mind, I'd love to see the alternatives you have thought of, too!
@ASleepyBoi

Apologies for the delayed response - thank you so much! I really like what you came up with. I don't own the Echo Eater set at the moment, but I can grab that next time NotN comes around since I also need the Fiendflesh set for a different project. It definitely gives that hardened warrior vibe I was looking for!

I really like this one, but if you don't mind, I'd love to see the alternatives you have thought of, too!
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
@DarkAlyzer
No worries! Here are the alternative outfits I made:
Ankt 2

This one is mostly a color swap with the inclusion of white raven armor and some other things.
Ankt 3

This one is a bit more simplistic and allows more of the body colors to show.
Ankt 4

By far the most different of the outfits. I went with a more modern look with a murky color that somewhat mixes well with the dragon's colors.
I feel that the first outfit is still the best one, but these other outfits are still quite nice! :)
@DarkAlyzer
No worries! Here are the alternative outfits I made:
Ankt 2

This one is mostly a color swap with the inclusion of white raven armor and some other things.
Ankt 3

This one is a bit more simplistic and allows more of the body colors to show.
Ankt 4

By far the most different of the outfits. I went with a more modern look with a murky color that somewhat mixes well with the dragon's colors.
I feel that the first outfit is still the best one, but these other outfits are still quite nice! :)
2J3QvJQ.gif
@ASleepyBoi

sorry for the delayed response but THANK YOU SO MUCH for Rain and Gualterio's outfits!!!
@ASleepyBoi

sorry for the delayed response but THANK YOU SO MUCH for Rain and Gualterio's outfits!!!
vFUjKWv.png tumblr_inline_nbca3nfzd81qg78ij.png
FR+3
Any/All
5hF3FGk.pngAny Pronoun (Agender flag)BMbHYAh.pngYMPbu9R.png
Bluewave Jellyfish
@ASleepyBoi

I think the first is still my favourite, too, but all of the alternatives are also really nice! I like them a lot as well. The one in the middle is especially eye-catching.

Thank you once again! I really appreciate it. Ankt has been stumping me since I bought her last year, lol.
@ASleepyBoi

I think the first is still my favourite, too, but all of the alternatives are also really nice! I like them a lot as well. The one in the middle is especially eye-catching.

Thank you once again! I really appreciate it. Ankt has been stumping me since I bought her last year, lol.
A banner with the words 'Dark's Adopts' in large, white font.  The image links to my adopt shop. It depicts the current available adopt - a fierce, raptor-like Wildclaw. It is facing to the right.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8