Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share circus dragons! (World Circus Day)
@Sigma - Itzal is gorgeous! Simple apparel yet a perfect representative of tricksterism with that Tricktrouper Crown! I love your other performers, especially Mori - what an ethereal palette!

@AnomalyBeans - Trip is wonderful! I'll always adore Trickmurk apparel and skins. I love Spheco; as a fan of insects, the idea of a little bug circus appeals to me so much! Your other performers are wonderful too, I really like Poplar's palette and I enjoy the dialogue in your dragons' bios - it makes me want to add some dialogue to mine! I will be sure to check out the whole tab.

@mothscale - Thank you very much for the compliment! Ayanda is BEAUTIFUL, possibly my favorite ringmaster dragon I've seen - I'm a huge sucker for purple and green! Alys and Twilight are lovely as well, Alys' colors fit perfectly with the Whimsical Jester set and I love how glamorous Twilight looks in that mane.

@Lumi01 - I love seeing UMAs from this series being used! Violet Frills fits so perfectly with that skin's palette!

@dragonlady1803 - Jester dragons are awesome! I like the lore you've included in their bios. I also like that you've paired the jester apparel with other apparel sets to create unique looks!

@CarnyCritter - Carnival is perfect! I love that skin, and the familiar matches the dragon perfectly. Pirouette is lovely too. I like that they both have Toxin as a secondary gene - multi-colored genes like that make for perfect circus-y dragons.

Thanks for sharing, everyone! I left likes! :o)

@Sigma - Itzal is gorgeous! Simple apparel yet a perfect representative of tricksterism with that Tricktrouper Crown! I love your other performers, especially Mori - what an ethereal palette!

@AnomalyBeans - Trip is wonderful! I'll always adore Trickmurk apparel and skins. I love Spheco; as a fan of insects, the idea of a little bug circus appeals to me so much! Your other performers are wonderful too, I really like Poplar's palette and I enjoy the dialogue in your dragons' bios - it makes me want to add some dialogue to mine! I will be sure to check out the whole tab.

@mothscale - Thank you very much for the compliment! Ayanda is BEAUTIFUL, possibly my favorite ringmaster dragon I've seen - I'm a huge sucker for purple and green! Alys and Twilight are lovely as well, Alys' colors fit perfectly with the Whimsical Jester set and I love how glamorous Twilight looks in that mane.

@Lumi01 - I love seeing UMAs from this series being used! Violet Frills fits so perfectly with that skin's palette!

@dragonlady1803 - Jester dragons are awesome! I like the lore you've included in their bios. I also like that you've paired the jester apparel with other apparel sets to create unique looks!

@CarnyCritter - Carnival is perfect! I love that skin, and the familiar matches the dragon perfectly. Pirouette is lovely too. I like that they both have Toxin as a secondary gene - multi-colored genes like that make for perfect circus-y dragons.

Thanks for sharing, everyone! I left likes! :o)

4AWGelx.png x mNlaEyR.png x xxFree Dragons!
xxfandragons: lair | hibden | plans
xxWishlist