Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Skydancer Association
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
What do you think of these? They are both a little rough cause I'm just getting back into digital art ^^'

Edit: Reposting in a different post
What do you think of these? They are both a little rough cause I'm just getting back into digital art ^^'

Edit: Reposting in a different post
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
@Aurelyon

I unfortunately can not see the images, their not showing up for me.
@Aurelyon

I unfortunately can not see the images, their not showing up for me.
Lichtdrache.gif
Ah yeah I checked on my other device and they only showed up after editing my message so lemme fix the links ; u;
Ah yeah I checked on my other device and they only showed up after editing my message so lemme fix the links ; u;
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
[center]Does this work? [img]https://i.imgur.com/5UnS2x8.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NRPzj2Y.png[/img]
Does this work?

5UnS2x8.png

NRPzj2Y.png
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
@Aurelyon

Yes they work! And i adore that bottom one !
@Aurelyon

Yes they work! And i adore that bottom one !
Lichtdrache.gif
I'm glad :D
I can try to make different sizes in that style if you want. Also if you have desired colors I can change that too
I'm glad :D
I can try to make different sizes in that style if you want. Also if you have desired colors I can change that too
aure
she/her
fr +2
skincents
70YUgVu.png
@Aurelyon

different sizes would be good! I really love the purples of the other design maybe those colours but in the second design ?
@Aurelyon

different sizes would be good! I really love the purples of the other design maybe those colours but in the second design ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Aurelyon @Tivae @Quinfinite @italicised @SuperSchwiizer @Nectaris @SomewhatEternal @Gyroid @Cirrostratus @Mypilot @Queezle @Enigmatic @enevera @Disillusionist @Kileah

Hello! Im pining you all to let you know about a planned raffle that i will be hosting once 50 members has been reached, so I wanted to ping the current members :) Please look on the front page near the bottom to see information about it! Also if you would like feel free to donate prizes toward the raffle, so far I have three im contributing myself. Thank you all again for joining!
@Aurelyon @Tivae @Quinfinite @italicised @SuperSchwiizer @Nectaris @SomewhatEternal @Gyroid @Cirrostratus @Mypilot @Queezle @Enigmatic @enevera @Disillusionist @Kileah

Hello! Im pining you all to let you know about a planned raffle that i will be hosting once 50 members has been reached, so I wanted to ping the current members :) Please look on the front page near the bottom to see information about it! Also if you would like feel free to donate prizes toward the raffle, so far I have three im contributing myself. Thank you all again for joining!
Lichtdrache.gif
:3 I used to have two but now I have one. He’s still all basic lol

Link to Skydancer: Riu
Owner: HappyLittleSnek

I Don’t know if I need to do the image codes and I don’t know how either :P
:3 I used to have two but now I have one. He’s still all basic lol

Link to Skydancer: Riu
Owner: HappyLittleSnek

I Don’t know if I need to do the image codes and I don’t know how either :P
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlist85e4x.gif54zSC.gifePIyS.gifLVboV.gifZDq9i.gif0HqNv.gif
@HappyLittleSnek

That is no prob! Thanks for joining
@HappyLittleSnek

That is no prob! Thanks for joining
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24