Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Headcanons for Free!! (Closed) - - - - -
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Friendly2000" date="2023-03-25 18:35:52" ] @CrowG0d Neloh is quite the heartstopper–no, literally. Most dragons can’t look at him for fear of week-long migraines or worse. He originates from the mountain tops of the Ice Flight. Turns out living where the magic is strong (and deadly) can rub off onto you. The dragons from his home village considered him beautiful and accepted him with open arms, but he always wanted to leave, to see what else was out there. Strangers who come in contact with him are charmed, but once he leaves eyeshot they forget the finer details about him. This leaves others wondering if he is real or just a wonderful dream. [/quote] Absolutely stunning writing!!! Thank you so very much, I adore this take! Do you mind if I put it in his bio with credit?
Friendly2000 wrote on 2023-03-25 18:35:52:
@CrowG0d

Neloh is quite the heartstopper–no, literally. Most dragons can’t look at him for fear of week-long migraines or worse. He originates from the mountain tops of the Ice Flight. Turns out living where the magic is strong (and deadly) can rub off onto you. The dragons from his home village considered him beautiful and accepted him with open arms, but he always wanted to leave, to see what else was out there. Strangers who come in contact with him are charmed, but once he leaves eyeshot they forget the finer details about him. This leaves others wondering if he is real or just a wonderful dream.

Absolutely stunning writing!!! Thank you so very much, I adore this take! Do you mind if I put it in his bio with credit?
[quote name="CrowG0d" date="2023-03-25 19:07:41" ] Absolutely stunning writing!!! Thank you so very much, I adore this take! Do you mind if I put it in his bio with credit? [/quote] @CrowG0d Absolutely, go right ahead! It's always an honor to see someone keep my headcanons. I find them so fun to write :'D
CrowG0d wrote on 2023-03-25 19:07:41:

Absolutely stunning writing!!! Thank you so very much, I adore this take! Do you mind if I put it in his bio with credit?

@CrowG0d

Absolutely, go right ahead! It's always an honor to see someone keep my headcanons. I find them so fun to write :'D
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Friendly2000 so sorry for the late reply; o dang that’s really neat!! I feel like I recognize you too now that you say that, especially your writing style, and I want to thank you so much for the headcanon! It fits my lad perfectly, and gives me a much better idea of how to fit him in my Kingdom qwq
@Friendly2000 so sorry for the late reply; o dang that’s really neat!! I feel like I recognize you too now that you say that, especially your writing style, and I want to thank you so much for the headcanon! It fits my lad perfectly, and gives me a much better idea of how to fit him in my Kingdom qwq
image0.jpg
1 2 3 4