Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Willow Change - FINAL Hatches!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
@Booleano Oh yeah! could I be put on the pinglist, please?
EDIT: for the hatchling sale
@Booleano Oh yeah! could I be put on the pinglist, please?
EDIT: for the hatchling sale
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
@AoiNoRyuu - Expensive but worth it! (There’s about to be a fight for the Coatl boy tho XD)

@snamorta caught me at a good time! I was just adjusting the pinglist! Added =D

Everyone up to this point has been added + 2 new Q&A questions have been added, one involving the flat sales coming up in June!
@AoiNoRyuu - Expensive but worth it! (There’s about to be a fight for the Coatl boy tho XD)

@snamorta caught me at a good time! I was just adjusting the pinglist! Added =D

Everyone up to this point has been added + 2 new Q&A questions have been added, one involving the flat sales coming up in June!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano Could I be added to the pinglist for future sales? I just bought a G5 who I absolutely adore and I'd love to get my hands on some family for him in the future :D thanks !
@Booleano Could I be added to the pinglist for future sales? I just bought a G5 who I absolutely adore and I'd love to get my hands on some family for him in the future :D thanks !
jA5A7gu.png
oaolHwW.png
9hqcHsy.png
JNAfoEf.png
qhK4FYS.png
mWCEbQu.png
mlHpBMC.png
HhpzPA3.png
hi it's cowboy time | fr+3

he/they
JSSQ34Q.png
art shop link
50754.png
@cowboycalledmal Absolutely! Added =D
@cowboycalledmal Absolutely! Added =D
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Booleano will her 70 child limit include or not include those who have been exalted?
@Booleano will her 70 child limit include or not include those who have been exalted?
Art Shop
@lavenderdragon13 This does include the exalted children, yes. We’re currently 51 out of 70 currently. Now I may bump it up, depending on the October nest since it’s a private nest. By Oct./November I should have a hard, fixed number for the Willowlings.
@lavenderdragon13 This does include the exalted children, yes. We’re currently 51 out of 70 currently. Now I may bump it up, depending on the October nest since it’s a private nest. By Oct./November I should have a hard, fixed number for the Willowlings.
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
I would love to be added to your ping list for general and all information. It is exciting to watch and very much congrats on getting such a treasure!
I would love to be added to your ping list for general and all information. It is exciting to watch and very much congrats on getting such a treasure!
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
@WindSongGrove Sure thing and thank you! =D
@WindSongGrove Sure thing and thank you! =D
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
hi! can i be added to the ping list?

mather help my poor poor self into getting enough gems to buy a G3 hatchling
hi! can i be added to the ping list?

mather help my poor poor self into getting enough gems to buy a G3 hatchling
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
@MiruMiruYoko Sure thing! There’s two pinglists: Sales and Lore, I’m assuming you’re interested in just the sales pinglist?
@MiruMiruYoko Sure thing! There’s two pinglists: Sales and Lore, I’m assuming you’re interested in just the sales pinglist?
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28