Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Alright, I think I've given myself enough room to add stuff. I'll be opening this up for Registry now!

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for either of the pairs listed!

@Sigursson since you asked to be pinged when it opened.
Alright, I think I've given myself enough room to add stuff. I'll be opening this up for Registry now!

Let me know if you'd like to be added to the pinglist for either of the pairs listed!

@Sigursson since you asked to be pinged when it opened.
Oooh! I won't be able to do much to engage just yet since I'm still in NOTN prep but as soon as I have more time/ lair space I'd love to see if I could get a member of the lineage :))
Oooh! I won't be able to do much to engage just yet since I'm still in NOTN prep but as soon as I have more time/ lair space I'd love to see if I could get a member of the lineage :))
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngrYQWDi3.png
  1. My name is Sig
  2. +8 FR time | please ping me
  3. Trans, he/him
  4. Fire Flight patriot
  5. Mixed Lore and Dominance lair
fire.gifToxrvHn.gif
@BlackReshiram Just bought this lovely boy, and love all the lore you have! I put some in his bio, but be warned it's a bit of a mess right now- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81997428][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819975/81997428_350.png[/img][/url] Also, I'd like to be added to the pinglist for Siani and Clementine, please! Specifically if there's an Imperial hatchling :)
@BlackReshiram

Just bought this lovely boy, and love all the lore you have! I put some in his bio, but be warned it's a bit of a mess right now-
81997428_350.png

Also, I'd like to be added to the pinglist for Siani and Clementine, please! Specifically if there's an Imperial hatchling :)
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15