i so wish we could put the companion apparel on babies
oh my GOD i NEED ONE
i so wish we could put the companion apparel on babies
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Frog dragons! I'd never thought of that before. I think I might know my first breeding project now :D
Frog dragons! I'd never thought of that before. I think I might know my first breeding project now :D
the shiny!! :o
the shiny!! :o
Temple of Time HatcheryLightning Flight banner
SHINY FROOOOGS
SHINY FROOOOGS
jaogUTu.png0jScwbh.pngm78opSZ.pngTkQY47D.pnghaRlyz4.pnguIyVrkK.pngLmaOJsE.png5WkwJiU.pngArcane-Network.png
hwR6tZT.png
thanks for sharing all your frogs and frog scries, everyone!

@cantrip so awesome to see one of Boulenger's sibs after all this time--sad that the desert rain frog creator deleted the subspecies thread.

@cantrip so awesome to see one of Boulenger's sibs after all this time--sad that the desert rain frog creator deleted the subspecies thread.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
omg... he is covered in slime...
omg... he is covered in slime...
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[quote name="Gormanghaste" date="2022-09-05 20:26:49" ] thanks for sharing all your frogs and frog scries, everyone! @cantrip so awesome to see one of Boulenger's sibs after all this time--sad that the desert rain frog creator deleted the subspecies thread. [/quote] There used to be a sub-species page for rain frog dragons?! Nooooooo ;-;
Gormanghaste wrote on 2022-09-05 20:26:49:

There used to be a sub-species page for rain frog dragons?! Nooooooo ;-;
aw he's SO CUTE!! Here is my frog: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24280763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242808/24280763_350.png[/img][/url]
aw he's SO CUTE!! Here is my frog:
24280763_350.png
1 2