Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [SUBSPECIES] Pearl Cerdae
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44
@RBG
What a lovely cerdae! Looking forward to registering him when he's completed :) I've added you to the pinglist, I've actually got an update coming tomorrow when my original pair breeds again
@RBG
What a lovely cerdae! Looking forward to registering him when he's completed :) I've added you to the pinglist, I've actually got an update coming tomorrow when my original pair breeds again
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@RBG He’s handsome! Can’t wait to see him fully gened up?
@RBG He’s handsome! Can’t wait to see him fully gened up?
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
Hi, I would love to be on the pinglist for these!

Also, I have a question. I have a strictly-pearlcatcher species that I'm working on that's water themed... would you perhaps want to be affiliates or even crossover?
Hi, I would love to be on the pinglist for these!

Also, I have a question. I have a strictly-pearlcatcher species that I'm working on that's water themed... would you perhaps want to be affiliates or even crossover?
lp5liu.png
[center] Hello! I have 2 new cerdae hatchlings up on the AH, AND a Special announcement today: a new cerdae variant has been catalogued! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590604783233007627/973329165497561148/moss_cerdae.png[/img] [b]Mossy[/b] Pearl Cerdae easily camouflage themselves in forests and swamps thanks to the large patches of plants, moss, and lichen covering their body. They require a constant supply of water to nourish the massive amount of vegetation they host, and often settle in monsoon-drenched cities or humid jungles. Some are capable of going without food entirely, thanks to the symbiotic photosynthesis of the Viridian plant. They are well suited for century-long vigils guarding ancient relics, or conducting revitalizing work in remote areas with very little dragon life. [item=garden lace] [b]TERTIARY:[/b] [item=tertiary gene: koi][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: ringlets] Koi, Crackle, or Ringlets [b]Colors:[/b] [u]Any[/u] koi containing green accents is permissible, but green range is preferred. ----------- To celebrate, I'm giving away the first Mossy variant cerdae :) All you have to do to enter is create something (for one of your cerdae or for him if you don't have one!) This can be writing a short lore snippet, making an outfit, or a doodle. Post it in the thread. A winner will be drawn at random next Wednesday! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76886542][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768866/76886542_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] pings: @nevvermore @Fleetfiend @Criiptid @Samelf @enby @larkhund @Viscere @Strangeflesh @Dragondreamer @VincedMeat @PocketSawyer @antelope @WolfandCrow @ScatteredAshes @indigobleu @Quillis @RBG @elysifish (of course, just DM me and we can figure something out)
Hello! I have 2 new cerdae hatchlings up on the AH, AND a Special announcement today: a new cerdae variant has been catalogued!

moss_cerdae.png

Mossy Pearl Cerdae easily camouflage themselves in forests and swamps thanks to the large patches of plants, moss, and lichen covering their body.

They require a constant supply of water to nourish the massive amount of vegetation they host, and often settle in monsoon-drenched cities or humid jungles. Some are capable of going without food entirely, thanks to the symbiotic photosynthesis of the Viridian plant. They are well suited for century-long vigils guarding ancient relics, or conducting revitalizing work in remote areas with very little dragon life.

Garden Lace

TERTIARY:

Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Ringlets

Koi, Crackle, or Ringlets

Colors:

Any koi containing green accents is permissible, but green range is preferred.

To celebrate, I'm giving away the first Mossy variant cerdae :) All you have to do to enter is create something (for one of your cerdae or for him if you don't have one!) This can be writing a short lore snippet, making an outfit, or a doodle. Post it in the thread. A winner will be drawn at random next Wednesday!

76886542_350.png

pings: @nevvermore @Fleetfiend @Criiptid @Samelf @enby @larkhund @Viscere @Strangeflesh @Dragondreamer @VincedMeat @PocketSawyer @antelope @WolfandCrow @ScatteredAshes @indigobleu @Quillis @RBG @elysifish (of course, just DM me and we can figure something out)
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
OUOUOUO
OUOUOUO
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
He looks LOVELY so excited for this new typing! He and my gal could have a pretty sweet range of mosses too! I’ll edit and add tot his post with a little lore snippet or possibly an outfit if I can’t manage anything at work lol
Aspen

Aspen felt like the right name after I finished Hawthorn. I like the thought of him being very ill and frail. Finally heads to the Vitoria Labyrinth to find a miracle plant to save himself but as he’s dying in the sun dappled depths he is approached by the cerdae and given a seed to be transformed. He became a moss covered Pearl cerdae because it took a long time to transform and it sustained him the whole time. He’s just absolutely covered in leaves and debris from the canopy above after his time on the forest floor.
He looks LOVELY so excited for this new typing! He and my gal could have a pretty sweet range of mosses too! I’ll edit and add tot his post with a little lore snippet or possibly an outfit if I can’t manage anything at work lol
Aspen

Aspen felt like the right name after I finished Hawthorn. I like the thought of him being very ill and frail. Finally heads to the Vitoria Labyrinth to find a miracle plant to save himself but as he’s dying in the sun dappled depths he is approached by the cerdae and given a seed to be transformed. He became a moss covered Pearl cerdae because it took a long time to transform and it sustained him the whole time. He’s just absolutely covered in leaves and debris from the canopy above after his time on the forest floor.
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
[b]I'd like to register a Cerdae![/b] [b]Dragon Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77993147][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/779932/77993147_350.png[/img][/url][/b] [b]Variant: Vine [/b]
I'd like to register a Cerdae!
Dragon Link: 77993147_350.png
Variant: Vine
@VincedMeat He's registered now :) @Quillis Ohhh, I absolutely love that! I'm picturing him just flopped there for a couple of decades while the forest grows around him [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
@VincedMeat
He's registered now :)

@Quillis
Ohhh, I absolutely love that! I'm picturing him just flopped there for a couple of decades while the forest grows around him
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
@brightmyth that’s exactly what I was picturing too!
@brightmyth that’s exactly what I was picturing too!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
Made this outfit for the giveway cerdae.
Overgrown Ivory

I've been looking at this subspecies for a while now, and it's pretty cool to see grow! Not quite whether I'll choose to get involved in the subspecies for now asides from this, but I'll think on it.
Made this outfit for the giveway cerdae.
Overgrown Ivory

I've been looking at this subspecies for a while now, and it's pretty cool to see grow! Not quite whether I'll choose to get involved in the subspecies for now asides from this, but I'll think on it.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44