Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/PC] Lair clearout- Oldies, Lvl25s?
1 2
@Beegirl Would you be cool if I sat on your offer for a little while to consider it? :) I just want to make sure I'm cool with letting her go, and not just 'debating it' in perpetuity. XDDD
@Beegirl Would you be cool if I sat on your offer for a little while to consider it? :) I just want to make sure I'm cool with letting her go, and not just 'debating it' in perpetuity. XDDD
@cgeez
Take all the time you need!! You made this post for interest. ^-^
@cgeez
Take all the time you need!! You made this post for interest. ^-^
afbRI0z.giftumblr_o6o2h1xTZo1ujz7f3o6_250.pngtumblr_o6o2h1xTZo1ujz7f3o5_250.png
@cgeez

I'm really interested in Pisce and see a lot of potential with her! Got any ideas for the sort of price range she would be in?
@cgeez

I'm really interested in Pisce and see a lot of potential with her! Got any ideas for the sort of price range she would be in?
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@CreatureHollow Unfortunately, I don't have any good concrete prices! ;//A//; The only G1 I see on the AH for anything similar is listed for 100g (also greenish/caribbean/navy colors), but he's only 2 years old, so I don't know if I can give a good estimate for her worth. :/ Shoot me an offer? I like her, but there are other projects I could work on and I just... haven't done much with her. ((If you like her accent, too, I'd be down to sell that, since I got it exclusively for her.))
@CreatureHollow Unfortunately, I don't have any good concrete prices! ;//A//; The only G1 I see on the AH for anything similar is listed for 100g (also greenish/caribbean/navy colors), but he's only 2 years old, so I don't know if I can give a good estimate for her worth. :/ Shoot me an offer? I like her, but there are other projects I could work on and I just... haven't done much with her. ((If you like her accent, too, I'd be down to sell that, since I got it exclusively for her.))
@cgeez

Would 250g work? Added 50g for every year older she is than the AH listing since they're so similar, though I am still flexible on price if that doesn't work. And I appreciate the offer with the accent, but the idea I had in mind for her would require breed changing her!
@cgeez

Would 250g work? Added 50g for every year older she is than the AH listing since they're so similar, though I am still flexible on price if that doesn't work. And I appreciate the offer with the accent, but the idea I had in mind for her would require breed changing her!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@CreatureHollow That's a decent offer! :) Let me sit on it for a little bit? I'm likely to accept, but I just need to mull it over a little more to be certain I'm good to let go of her.
@CreatureHollow That's a decent offer! :) Let me sit on it for a little bit? I'm likely to accept, but I just need to mull it over a little more to be certain I'm good to let go of her.
@cgeez

Of course, take all the time you need! I appreciate you considering the offer ^^
@cgeez

Of course, take all the time you need! I appreciate you considering the offer ^^
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@cgeez
If Yato is still available, I'm able to up my offer to 250,000 treasure if that seems like fairer price. I'm also not very good at pricing though...
@cgeez
If Yato is still available, I'm able to up my offer to 250,000 treasure if that seems like fairer price. I'm also not very good at pricing though...
DVynlKm.png Pronouns: She/Her/Hers DVynlKm.png
History nerd and lover of dragons! Stay positive, folks!
Feel free to use the dragons in my hibernal den for forums games.
@CreatureHollow If you're still interested in Pisce, I'm down to swap her for your 250g offer! <3 (If not, I understand. :) No worries!)
@CreatureHollow If you're still interested in Pisce, I'm down to swap her for your 250g offer! <3 (If not, I understand. :) No worries!)
@cgeez

Thanks for the ping! Unfortunately I have scooped up another dragon since making my offer and I would prefer to save what I have to work on their genes. Best of luck to you!
@cgeez

Thanks for the ping! Unfortunately I have scooped up another dragon since making my offer and I would prefer to save what I have to work on their genes. Best of luck to you!
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
1 2