Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Paul Lineage
1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow Bee this is amazing! In case you need it:
Paulers new kids:
Zhaoze
Rishi

The discord server is almost done, I’m working on it today and thank you for doing this!
Wow Bee this is amazing! In case you need it:
Paulers new kids:
Zhaoze
Rishi

The discord server is almost done, I’m working on it today and thank you for doing this!
Just tap the text!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
@Thesillyone

Gottem and no problem since I really enjoy coding ^^
@Thesillyone

Gottem and no problem since I really enjoy coding ^^
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
this is swag, also morgan has pauler now
this is swag, also morgan has pauler now
i eat rock s and di rrt
Y'all got a pinglist? I'm trying to breed a dragon with links to as many lineages as possible, and a Paul sounds like a fun one to add. :)
Y'all got a pinglist? I'm trying to breed a dragon with links to as many lineages as possible, and a Paul sounds like a fun one to add. :)
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
If you have a pinglist, could I be put on it? I sure do love me some Pauls
If you have a pinglist, could I be put on it? I sure do love me some Pauls
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
@Hyzenthlaay and @salemcookie

There's a pinglist on our hatchery forum that I'll add you guys to!
@Hyzenthlaay and @salemcookie

There's a pinglist on our hatchery forum that I'll add you guys to!
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
So I was messing around figuring out who to breed my new paul with and apparently somebody in the Paul lineage came from one of my very first dragon purchases, Pete, which I just think is funny so I thought I'd share. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/742888519969800222/855114958018314250/unknown.png[/img] Edit: So, uhh...turns out all three Pauls are directly descended from her. Once again, just thought it was neat, absolutely not laying any claims here I just think it's funny because I [i]really[/i] wasn't expecting that.
So I was messing around figuring out who to breed my new paul with and apparently somebody in the Paul lineage came from one of my very first dragon purchases, Pete, which I just think is funny so I thought I'd share.

unknown.png

Edit: So, uhh...turns out all three Pauls are directly descended from her. Once again, just thought it was neat, absolutely not laying any claims here I just think it's funny because I really wasn't expecting that.
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
An amazing discovery! What a coincidence that a Paul descendant ended up in one of the lairs of their uncle
An amazing discovery! What a coincidence that a Paul descendant ended up in one of the lairs of their uncle
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- Wishlist
@salemcookie
:0 wow, that’s such a massive coincidence it’s hilarious. Means they aren’t to far down the generation rabbit hole either!
Pete and Paul XP
@salemcookie
:0 wow, that’s such a massive coincidence it’s hilarious. Means they aren’t to far down the generation rabbit hole either!
Pete and Paul XP
Just tap the text!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
Bump :p
Bump :p
Just tap the text!
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6