Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me Dress your Dragons!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38
@Mabogoi @VenFire @CrystalKat14 @Morningpaw @Tinble @shozurei @CozyBlanket @tytytytytytyty1 The great Dress-ening has begun!

Mabogoi
flower :)

VenFire
Eyebleeder
fancy

CrystalKat14
leafy boi

Morningpaw
sapphire

Tinble
poisonous

shozurei
fallen angel

CozyBlanket
blacksmith
cannonfire
robot boi

(I'm sorry I don't really have an idea of what Solarpunk is so I based it off of his bio aaa)

tytytytytytyty1
preformer

I'm sorry it took such a long time! Easter was pretty fun overall :>
@Mabogoi @VenFire @CrystalKat14 @Morningpaw @Tinble @shozurei @CozyBlanket @tytytytytytyty1 The great Dress-ening has begun!

Mabogoi
flower :)

VenFire
Eyebleeder
fancy

CrystalKat14
leafy boi

Morningpaw
sapphire

Tinble
poisonous

shozurei
fallen angel

CozyBlanket
blacksmith
cannonfire
robot boi

(I'm sorry I don't really have an idea of what Solarpunk is so I based it off of his bio aaa)

tytytytytytyty1
preformer

I'm sorry it took such a long time! Easter was pretty fun overall :>
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif nnnnnnnnnnn FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
nnnnnnnnnnn tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@LeafyGaming77 Thank you so much I love it!! And an extra thank you because it gives me lore ideas hehe. I'm glad you had a good Easter :D
@LeafyGaming77 Thank you so much I love it!! And an extra thank you because it gives me lore ideas hehe. I'm glad you had a good Easter :D
she/her | hello hi :D | I hoard plushies and shiny things
Oooh maybe you can give Brigid a shot? The wig/glasses/fire are fine, but I've had a really hard time actually clothing her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63283100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/632832/63283100_350.png[/img][/url] She's a historian and a teacher as her profession! Pretty much no restrictions on like... amount of apparel or budget. Go wild, dude.
Oooh maybe you can give Brigid a shot? The wig/glasses/fire are fine, but I've had a really hard time actually clothing her.

63283100_350.png

She's a historian and a teacher as her profession! Pretty much no restrictions on like... amount of apparel or budget. Go wild, dude.
BVY1Ftg.png
@LeafyGaming77

Oh! Thank so much! It looks amazing! I will definitivelly be using this look. I asked help dressing them in many threads before but I was never satisfied, now that's changed.
@LeafyGaming77

Oh! Thank so much! It looks amazing! I will definitivelly be using this look. I asked help dressing them in many threads before but I was never satisfied, now that's changed.
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@LeafyGaming77 Thank you for dressing my dragons, they are wonderfully done and I absolutely love how well they fit the lore! ^w^ (Don't worry, you hit the solarpunk-robot look spot on [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) Enjoy your easter! Sincerely, Cozy.
@LeafyGaming77

Thank you for dressing my dragons, they are wonderfully done and I absolutely love how well they fit the lore! ^w^
(Don't worry, you hit the solarpunk-robot look spot on )
Enjoy your easter!

Sincerely,
Cozy.
0qIKdor.png
@Feet Here ya go! I liked the idea, but unfortunately all of the book items are in the same spot..
teacher
@Feet Here ya go! I liked the idea, but unfortunately all of the book items are in the same spot..
teacher
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Oooh thank you! (also kudos working with the weird clipping of unicorn wigs on sdfs!)
Oooh thank you! (also kudos working with the weird clipping of unicorn wigs on sdfs!)
BVY1Ftg.png
Tiny bump! This time you get a bonus outfit on a zombie scry I made a while ago!
zombie
Tiny bump! This time you get a bonus outfit on a zombie scry I made a while ago!
zombie
fkWjutW.png

5hF3FGk.png
uPOLOvt.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ahhh I love them! Tysm for dressing them <3
Ahhh I love them! Tysm for dressing them <3
FojMgi22.png
Ven ~ +8 FR
tRvB8Xn.png