Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [lineage] Cave-Dwellers
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33
@MrMoon31

You are better off getting free dragons in the dragon trade/giveaway forum :)
@MrMoon31

You are better off getting free dragons in the dragon trade/giveaway forum :)
4i457Rq.gifVOaYLmL.gifvIbFfdC.gif
vImOGKv.gifBsIY5Bx.gifaY97UpR.gif
@cone
Thank you! Still getting the hang of this game XD
@cone
Thank you! Still getting the hang of this game XD
@Cone

Could I be put on the sales & adoptions pinglist?
@Cone

Could I be put on the sales & adoptions pinglist?
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon

added!
@TheGoldDragon

added!
@Cone
hi there! could I please buy Aspen for treasure?
@Cone
hi there! could I please buy Aspen for treasure?
8FIEPx6.png
Tl1dGxE.png
mlHpBMC.png
fteAFtI.png art_shop_wiggl.gif vevesii_pixel_copy.gif
@vevesii

Yes, I sent you a CR
@vevesii

Yes, I sent you a CR
Hello @Cone! I love Karmiu's colours and would love to adopt her to breed with my boy Cinella! Their progen babies look so vibrant and she's just what I want for Cin.

I can afford her treasure price. Otherwise, I put a snippet (300 words) of her story on Cinella's page. But in short, I would be writing her as someone who battles with self-doubt. She hides her doubts by pretending she has a grand destiny, which comes crashing down on her later on. When the lie she comforted herself with is unraveled, Karmiu is faced with a choice: She can crumble with her lie and live in misery, or she can face reality and carve happiness into it. She decides to take a chance and explore the surface with her new friend, where she discovers that she's a lot stronger and braver than she had imagined.

I intend to keep her as a Fae as well, if that's fine with you. i really love faes..!
Hello @Cone! I love Karmiu's colours and would love to adopt her to breed with my boy Cinella! Their progen babies look so vibrant and she's just what I want for Cin.

I can afford her treasure price. Otherwise, I put a snippet (300 words) of her story on Cinella's page. But in short, I would be writing her as someone who battles with self-doubt. She hides her doubts by pretending she has a grand destiny, which comes crashing down on her later on. When the lie she comforted herself with is unraveled, Karmiu is faced with a choice: She can crumble with her lie and live in misery, or she can face reality and carve happiness into it. She decides to take a chance and explore the surface with her new friend, where she discovers that she's a lot stronger and braver than she had imagined.

I intend to keep her as a Fae as well, if that's fine with you. i really love faes..!
@Berri

Perfect, I'll send her over in a little bit. The scry in her bio was just an example, keeping her a fae is totally up to you :)
@Berri

Perfect, I'll send her over in a little bit. The scry in her bio was just an example, keeping her a fae is totally up to you :)
Thank you so much! May I also be added to the general pingslist? I wanna keep up with everything going on~!
Thank you so much! May I also be added to the general pingslist? I wanna keep up with everything going on~!
@Berri

added :)
@Berri

added :)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33