Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Lair clear - art, + accents
1 2 3
@Wolfdance - Thanks for responding! That's a bit more than I can afford right now, but I wish you luck!
@Wolfdance - Thanks for responding! That's a bit more than I can afford right now, but I wish you luck!
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngHow does one know truth... ...if it is never sought?tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
@TruthSeekers

Thank you! :)
@TruthSeekers

Thank you! :)
@Wolfdance I want both of those Imperials with everything on them! [emoji=imperial star size=2] confirming 3500g?
@Wolfdance

I want both of those Imperials with everything on them!
confirming 3500g?
@RabbitSpirit

Sure thing! Feel free to send me a Cr. If you don't mind I will go to sleep now - it's a bit late here - but I will send them over with every apparel as soon as I get up! :D
@RabbitSpirit

Sure thing! Feel free to send me a Cr. If you don't mind I will go to sleep now - it's a bit late here - but I will send them over with every apparel as soon as I get up! :D
Set is stunning, if you sold him, UMA and all, the total would be?
Set is stunning, if you sold him, UMA and all, the total would be?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Wolfdance

Could you tell me how much you'd want for Spirit and/or Electra? (I will probably only be able to afford one).
@Wolfdance

Could you tell me how much you'd want for Spirit and/or Electra? (I will probably only be able to afford one).
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@kyrin18

I would ask ~1400g just for Set. The accent become available at the AH so I would give LAH a price for it which is 600g. Together I would sell them for 1800g.

@Behlair

How about... 600g for Spirit and 900g for Electra.
If you were to buy the two I would give them for 1300g together. :)
@kyrin18

I would ask ~1400g just for Set. The accent become available at the AH so I would give LAH a price for it which is 600g. Together I would sell them for 1800g.

@Behlair

How about... 600g for Spirit and 900g for Electra.
If you were to buy the two I would give them for 1300g together. :)
I rather like him. Are you up for a hold?
I rather like him. Are you up for a hold?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Yes, I am okay with it. :) How about holding him for a week? If you have the money sooner you can send me a Cr. If nothing happens I will message you next Sunday. :)
@kyrin18

Yes, I am okay with it. :) How about holding him for a week? If you have the money sooner you can send me a Cr. If nothing happens I will message you next Sunday. :)
Just a small update, I made a sales thread - link at the front page, you can see the prices there. :)
Just a small update, I made a sales thread - link at the front page, you can see the prices there. :)
1 2 3