Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Poor baby has been unnamed for over year
[center] [user=Natta] [i]Ya..... I don't really know what to say[/i] ----- This poor boy has lived in my layer for over and year and I only just now found an outfit for him. Now I got him through a doors game like a year ago and at the time I didn't really know what I wanted for him. His colors where nice, but he also didn't seem to fit any kind of ascetic(this was also before the dressing room so I couldn't test out and outfit I just had to work with what I had). Finally though I got an outfit I liked; the one you can see now, but this still leaves me with a problem. I need to name him, and I would really like some help T^T. I'm going for a time user theme where his mysterious, but he's not full on old master kind of mysterious. More like a time traveler who is still figuring out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56191763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56191763&skin=0&apparel=27203,832,13082,23721,23723,23724,23722,23725&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] I would really appreciate some help. I love names with meaning so feel free to share the meaning behind the name if you know it. Again thank you for considering helping me. [/center]

Ya.....

I don't really know what to say

This poor boy has lived in my layer for over and year and I only just now found an outfit for him. Now I got him through a doors game like a year ago and at the time I didn't really know what I wanted for him. His colors where nice, but he also didn't seem to fit any kind of ascetic(this was also before the dressing room so I couldn't test out and outfit I just had to work with what I had).

Finally though I got an outfit I liked; the one you can see now, but this still leaves me with a problem. I need to name him, and I would really like some help T^T.

I'm going for a time user theme where his mysterious, but he's not full on old master kind of mysterious. More like a time traveler who is still figuring out.

dragon?did=56191763&skin=0&apparel=27203,832,13082,23721,23723,23724,23722,23725&xt=dressing.png

I would really appreciate some help. I love names with meaning so feel free to share the meaning behind the name if you know it. Again thank you for considering helping me.

OOrvTFg.jpg
Ghee, it's fancy butter. I'm just hungry really.
Ghee, it's fancy butter. I'm just hungry really.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Hmm he has very nice vibes

Cosmo perhaps?

Time travel movie references
Emmett? McFly? Marty? (Back to the future references)
Theodore? Logan? Preston? (Bill and ted references)
Hmm he has very nice vibes

Cosmo perhaps?

Time travel movie references
Emmett? McFly? Marty? (Back to the future references)
Theodore? Logan? Preston? (Bill and ted references)
3Mji0Ul.png
oo what a cute guy! maybe something like archimedes?
oo what a cute guy! maybe something like archimedes?
“The noise conjured by my mind finds a vessel in you.
Have you welcomed it yourself, or are
you something more?”
arcaneb1.png
“I’m a herald, of sorts. The aura that surrounds you is what drew me. It’s more than music and magic.

You are a
mystic.”
arcanemid.png
[center]@CHOOOOOOOOCoLATE [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif[/img] XD ----- @AceChaser Thank you! I love the reference names; Emmett is very tempting if don't find "the one" name thank you again for the help ----- @sunsetstarlight Oh greek I like it. Thank you for the suggestion! [/center]
@CHOOOOOOOOCoLATE

giphy.gif
XD

@AceChaser

Thank you! I love the reference names; Emmett is very tempting if don't find "the one" name thank you again for the help

@sunsetstarlight

Oh greek I like it. Thank you for the suggestion!
OOrvTFg.jpg