Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Price check on veil babes?
idk what to list them for ;-; help they essentially all look like this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65765845][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/657659/65765845_350.png[/img][/url]
idk what to list them for ;-; help

they essentially all look like this

65765845_350.png
y61dWJx.png
It's a little hard, I've been checking the prices multiple times a day and they range from 1 mil treasure to a lately high of 1.7 mil bottom price. Gems have been around 80-100 lately.

That being said, those are pretty, and I think the colors are popular. The eyes match too, and while that's not something I care about, I know other people care about that. They're not G2s or anything. Branches is a plus, I think.

Keep an eye on the prices, as they bounce around during the day, but I'd personally try 3 mil treasure or 200 gems. Branches seem to make the big difference, looking at hatchlings with branches shows they're a bit higher than the bottom level at the moment. Plus, I know branches are pretty popular. That being said, you may have to wait a while for a buyer, I know I did with my hatchlings!
It's a little hard, I've been checking the prices multiple times a day and they range from 1 mil treasure to a lately high of 1.7 mil bottom price. Gems have been around 80-100 lately.

That being said, those are pretty, and I think the colors are popular. The eyes match too, and while that's not something I care about, I know other people care about that. They're not G2s or anything. Branches is a plus, I think.

Keep an eye on the prices, as they bounce around during the day, but I'd personally try 3 mil treasure or 200 gems. Branches seem to make the big difference, looking at hatchlings with branches shows they're a bit higher than the bottom level at the moment. Plus, I know branches are pretty popular. That being said, you may have to wait a while for a buyer, I know I did with my hatchlings!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I sold a close xxy with branches/constellation and matching eyes for around 400 gems (I took a mix payment of treasure and gems).

I would price these babies at 500 gems, I wouldn't take lower than 350 gems. Treasure wise 450k lowest!
I sold a close xxy with branches/constellation and matching eyes for around 400 gems (I took a mix payment of treasure and gems).

I would price these babies at 500 gems, I wouldn't take lower than 350 gems. Treasure wise 450k lowest!