Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My darling child...?
1 2 3 4 5
So I was about to exalt this: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65337075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653371/65337075_350.png[/img][/url] And then my mom, who is thoroughly enamored with veilspuns, decided to predict morphology it and...[i]god, I hate that I love it.[/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=67&winggene=61&wings=64&auth=9eb5ab27c2d416ca052208c60486b3e6fb810b3e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Do I exalt it? Do I keep it? Should she take it? @mandee
So I was about to exalt this:
65337075_350.png
And then my mom, who is thoroughly enamored with veilspuns, decided to predict morphology it and...god, I hate that I love it.
dragon?age=0&body=177&bodygene=67&breed=19&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=67&winggene=61&wings=64&auth=9eb5ab27c2d416ca052208c60486b3e6fb810b3e&dummyext=prev.png

Do I exalt it? Do I keep it? Should she take it?

@mandee
q7Godi7.png - Coliseum Grinding
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
sxrFjUf.gif
I'm not taking her. That's YOUR child.
I'm not taking her. That's YOUR child.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Keeeeep her, shes so cute!
Keeeeep her, shes so cute!
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
You used the wrong YOU'RE. Don't think I didn't see it [emoji=fae laughing size=1] @mandee
You used the wrong YOU'RE. Don't think I didn't see it
@mandee
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
sxrFjUf.gif
Oh no, those aren't colors I would normally think work but dang if her hair doesn't look absolutely fabulous, absolutely precious
Oh no, those aren't colors I would normally think work but dang if her hair doesn't look absolutely fabulous, absolutely precious
CVX0Ylh.png
she... looks better as is
she... looks better as is
that veil has to happen? right? I mean... all of that is perfect. even the eyes. I cry for your wallet, and am jealous of your lair [emoji=tundra love size=1] or your mom's lair ;}
that veil has to happen? right? I mean... all of that is perfect. even the eyes. I cry for your wallet, and am jealous of your lair
or your mom's lair ;}
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@CuQuoise
Her lair. I'm not taking it. That baby is colored like a bouquet of flowers - perfect for her lair.

My dragons are too edgy for that sweet baby to belong with me.

@Vren
@CuQuoise
Her lair. I'm not taking it. That baby is colored like a bouquet of flowers - perfect for her lair.

My dragons are too edgy for that sweet baby to belong with me.

@Vren
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
so far, it looks like the veil is gonna happen (my child!), cause i just can't stand to get rid of her after that scry.
and i cry for my wallet too. lol. thank you :)
@CuQuoise
so far, it looks like the veil is gonna happen (my child!), cause i just can't stand to get rid of her after that scry.
and i cry for my wallet too. lol. thank you :)
@CuQuoise
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
sxrFjUf.gif
@Vren, we just assaulted poor CuQuoise's pings. D: Sorry!

edit: and thank you for just stopping me from burning the house down.
@Vren, we just assaulted poor CuQuoise's pings. D: Sorry!

edit: and thank you for just stopping me from burning the house down.
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
1 2 3 4 5