Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | birthday hatch (DONE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@PieOfDeath
i would love to buy it off of you but i unfortunately am low on money ^^; thanks for the opportunity though!!

thank you so much!! i'll add you to the pinglist :D
@PieOfDeath
i would love to buy it off of you but i unfortunately am low on money ^^; thanks for the opportunity though!!

thank you so much!! i'll add you to the pinglist :D
Happy early birthday! Can I be pinged?

Would you like a water egg?
Happy early birthday! Can I be pinged?

Would you like a water egg?
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@DivinityHorror
thank you, adding you in a second!!

and yes, i'd love a water egg :D i don't have a lot of money on me currently, but.....
@DivinityHorror
thank you, adding you in a second!!

and yes, i'd love a water egg :D i don't have a lot of money on me currently, but.....
Don't worry about money, it's free :)
Don't worry about money, it's free :)
rsz_lesb_snake.png
found another shadow egg, thus leaving the count to 7/11 total eggs!! hopefully i can find the last four before monday...
found another shadow egg, thus leaving the count to 7/11 total eggs!! hopefully i can find the last four before monday...
@ThanosBottomText @Silence
here's the thread, and you've been added!!
@ThanosBottomText @Silence
here's the thread, and you've been added!!
Ping please!
Ping please!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Islet
you've been added!!
@Islet
you've been added!!
[center]@jotunn @Caydence @Sionainn @ThatGurlFluffE1 @GloryEternal @YinYangGhosty @GucciKitKat @catmeow1 @exp @Inkwyrm @PieOfDeath @DivinityHorror @ThanosBottomText @Islet @Silence @spiderwick [img]https://i.ibb.co/jWk7K7x/9zPj-TdE.png[/img][/center] hello everyone!! today is finally my birthday :D enjoy a dumb lil doodle i made last night in preparation djdhjbdnfdk now, i wasn't able to get all 11 eggs as anticipated, but that's alright!! i'll still have fun hatching the ones i have anyways :D i'll be hatching them around [b]8:30[/b] server time, as online classes are short today~ i'd also like to give special birthday shoutouts to [center]@Inkwyrm @ThanosBottomText @Silence[/center] it's their birthdays too! go over and wish them a happy birthday as well <3
hello everyone!! today is finally my birthday :D enjoy a dumb lil doodle i made last night in preparation djdhjbdnfdk
now, i wasn't able to get all 11 eggs as anticipated, but that's alright!! i'll still have fun hatching the ones i have anyways :D i'll be hatching them around 8:30 server time, as online classes are short today~

i'd also like to give special birthday shoutouts to
it's their birthdays too! go over and wish them a happy birthday as well <3
happy birthday, i hope you have a lovely day and get some lucky hatches! <3
happy birthday, i hope you have a lovely day and get some lucky hatches! <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10