Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Free Veils..? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kyrin18 I wouldn't object! Your thoughts on this scry, though? If you don't like him (or Multigaze in general), then probably not ideal, but otherwise, as long as he comes home between nests, I'd be all too glad!

Not Found

(The scried dragon)
@kyrin18 I wouldn't object! Your thoughts on this scry, though? If you don't like him (or Multigaze in general), then probably not ideal, but otherwise, as long as he comes home between nests, I'd be all too glad!

Not Found

(The scried dragon)
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon He's very cool! Though.. I didn't plan on gening a male myself, but rather finding one that is already gened, unless someone else wishes to gene one.
@LeviathanDemon He's very cool! Though.. I didn't plan on gening a male myself, but rather finding one that is already gened, unless someone else wishes to gene one.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Well, you said lending, right? And he's one of my candidates for the breedchange. I can afford all the genes he would need and he would likely be done by the time your kid was ready to breed. (That said, emphasis on 'candidate' and thus why I'm asking if you think he'd be worth breeding with your girl)
@kyrin18 Well, you said lending, right? And he's one of my candidates for the breedchange. I can afford all the genes he would need and he would likely be done by the time your kid was ready to breed. (That said, emphasis on 'candidate' and thus why I'm asking if you think he'd be worth breeding with your girl)
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon Yes, I did ^_^ Neither my Vail nor your "candidate" would make the prettiest babies, but making the prettiest isn't the point; I just want to give those who want a Veil -NOT for profit, but because they can't afford one for themselves- a cute little baby <3 And in spite of their odd colors together, I think your boy and my girl would have adorable babies :3

let's be honest there isn't a non-cute Veil baby, there simply isn't
@LeviathanDemon Yes, I did ^_^ Neither my Vail nor your "candidate" would make the prettiest babies, but making the prettiest isn't the point; I just want to give those who want a Veil -NOT for profit, but because they can't afford one for themselves- a cute little baby <3 And in spite of their odd colors together, I think your boy and my girl would have adorable babies :3

let's be honest there isn't a non-cute Veil baby, there simply isn't
73127854.png

@kyrin18 Awesome - then I volunteer my pseudo-deity as a tribute and will get to changing him right away!
@kyrin18 Awesome - then I volunteer my pseudo-deity as a tribute and will get to changing him right away!
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon Aw, okay ^w^ They are gonna be cute together <3
@LeviathanDemon Aw, okay ^w^ They are gonna be cute together <3
73127854.png

im calling my sister
im calling my sister
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm hoping to regene one of my dragons into a veilspun male but it won't be done anytime soon I can say that without a doubt heh....
Can I be added to the pinglist? I'm hoping to regene one of my dragons into a veilspun male but it won't be done anytime soon I can say that without a doubt heh....
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
@kyrin18 Hi, I would like to join you in your gifting to people who can't afford a Veilspun! I only have two girls at the moment, but I would follow the same process as you. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65071438][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650715/65071438_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65068616][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650687/65068616_350.png[/img][/url] So if anyone is willing to lend a lad for breeding I'd be providing the babies to people without a Veilspun.
@kyrin18 Hi, I would like to join you in your gifting to people who can't afford a Veilspun! I only have two girls at the moment, but I would follow the same process as you.

65071438_350.png

65068616_350.png

So if anyone is willing to lend a lad for breeding I'd be providing the babies to people without a Veilspun.
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@kyrin18 can i sign up for her?
I dream for a Veilspun
I love her
Please
@kyrin18 can i sign up for her?
I dream for a Veilspun
I love her
Please
0012362c-47b8-4711-9061-6ef5ad71282a.gif 7c7a032e-8156-4ec6-ac2d-6d43a918266d.gif My english is not very good/fluent. Please pardon me if i mispelled a word or something.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7