Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fan Dragon dressing help
How do you even dress a fandragon, I have a bunch but they’re all kinda nakey.
Have no idea where to even begin

How do you even dress a fandragon, I have a bunch but they’re all kinda nakey.
Have no idea where to even begin

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
I normally grab a dragon and take it to the dressing room to see if I can find anything that resembles the original character's clothes. Sometimes I also look for accents or skins if there isn't anything too close to what I'm looking for. You may have layer apparel pieces to resemble a piece of clothing the character normally wears. A good example of this is Sans, who wears a blue jacket. There aren't any blue jackets in FR that resemble his, so most players will layer the White Wooly Coat over the Blue Renaissance Shirt. [outfit=1374975][img]https://i.imgur.com/J4HjJRJ.png[/img] Some characters are harder to make a fandragon for than others though, [i]especially[/i] if it's a fandragon of a song or something where you kinda have to go off of the vibe it gives off alone. I dunno if this is really helpful, it's just what I normally do when I impulsively buy a fandragon at 1 am
I normally grab a dragon and take it to the dressing room to see if I can find anything that resembles the original character's clothes. Sometimes I also look for accents or skins if there isn't anything too close to what I'm looking for.
You may have layer apparel pieces to resemble a piece of clothing the character normally wears.
A good example of this is Sans, who wears a blue jacket. There aren't any blue jackets in FR that resemble his, so most players will layer the White Wooly Coat over the Blue Renaissance Shirt.
Not Found
J4HjJRJ.png

Some characters are harder to make a fandragon for than others though, especially if it's a fandragon of a song or something where you kinda have to go off of the vibe it gives off alone.

I dunno if this is really helpful, it's just what I normally do when I impulsively buy a fandragon at 1 am
w3Zfvla.gif -Wishlist
-She/Her
-Pings are ok!
-You matter
”If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.” - Carl Sagan
Aviator coats and the mage overcoats are good for jackets, I also used to use a lot of breeches and the renaissance shirts before they came out with more shirt and pants options. If you use boots, you can add any of the darker colored spats (that come with the dresses) on top to cover the toes.

I’ll come back and add more after the maintenance.
Aviator coats and the mage overcoats are good for jackets, I also used to use a lot of breeches and the renaissance shirts before they came out with more shirt and pants options. If you use boots, you can add any of the darker colored spats (that come with the dresses) on top to cover the toes.

I’ll come back and add more after the maintenance.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!