Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Need Help Dressing Baker Dragon
Hi there! I have this lovely girl - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64039380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640394/64039380_350.png[/img][/url] She is an alliance by betrothal dragon from another clan. She is technically a princess but she really leaves the ruling to her mate and her new inlaws. She is more concerned with bringing some warmth to the Winter Court in the form of baked goods and coco! She's very jubilant and fun-loving, someone to help Hinoki (her mate) live a little. I just can not for the life of me dress this gal. I'll give out some trinkets and coins for outfits I like and/or inspire the final outcome. Please keep her accent as that is what ties her to the winter court in my clan. Thanks!!!
Hi there! I have this lovely girl -

64039380_350.png

She is an alliance by betrothal dragon from another clan. She is technically a princess but she really leaves the ruling to her mate and her new inlaws.

She is more concerned with bringing some warmth to the Winter Court in the form of baked goods and coco! She's very jubilant and fun-loving, someone to help Hinoki (her mate) live a little.

I just can not for the life of me dress this gal. I'll give out some trinkets and coins for outfits I like and/or inspire the final outcome. Please keep her accent as that is what ties her to the winter court in my clan. Thanks!!!
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@QuotetheRaven Hmm depending on if you're willing to shell out for gem apparel - maybe this? Though perhaps as a princess gem apparel is appropriate lmao [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64039380&skin=25609&apparel=32987,1706,32990,32280,27138,32989,21835,32991,21838,1748,6035&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1380086] The meadow apparel is very bakery and in keeping with a dragon who enjoys doling out hot chocolate and tea to keep everyone warm and their spirits up! I'll confess I just really love the vibe of unicorn manes when combined with bandanas for the dragon who needs to keep their hair out of their face while working (the head cook at the dorm I lived in for college always had a bandana on so maybe that's why I associate it with food lmao)
@QuotetheRaven
Hmm depending on if you're willing to shell out for gem apparel - maybe this? Though perhaps as a princess gem apparel is appropriate lmao

dragon?did=64039380&skin=25609&apparel=32987,1706,32990,32280,27138,32989,21835,32991,21838,1748,6035&xt=dressing.png
Not Found

The meadow apparel is very bakery and in keeping with a dragon who enjoys doling out hot chocolate and tea to keep everyone warm and their spirits up! I'll confess I just really love the vibe of unicorn manes when combined with bandanas for the dragon who needs to keep their hair out of their face while working (the head cook at the dorm I lived in for college always had a bandana on so maybe that's why I associate it with food lmao)

rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
Not Found

It's a shame most of the apron is obscured by the wings on female imps, but the tea set was the first thing that came to mind when you said baker/cocoa maker. A relatively mundane attire, but some subtle jewelry (which I feel could be interchangeable to whatever type you want, starsilk, flourish, etc!) to hint at her royalty?
Not Found

It's a shame most of the apron is obscured by the wings on female imps, but the tea set was the first thing that came to mind when you said baker/cocoa maker. A relatively mundane attire, but some subtle jewelry (which I feel could be interchangeable to whatever type you want, starsilk, flourish, etc!) to hint at her royalty?
Not Found

maybe something like this?? ive never realized how hard dressing female imps are rip
Not Found

maybe something like this?? ive never realized how hard dressing female imps are rip
yX4kuNk.png AzWEmYL.png Ray/Python
AzWEmYL.png Any pronouns
AzWEmYL.png+3 FR
AzWEmYL.png#1 ridgeback lover
AzWEmYL.pngOops! All fandragons!
AzWEmYL.pngCurrently has Ace Attorney/AITSF/YTTD brainrot
1SV9sdx.gif
Wow, thanks everyone so far!

Dressing F imps is so hard and I would breed change her if it wasn't for the cool accent I have...RIP
Wow, thanks everyone so far!

Dressing F imps is so hard and I would breed change her if it wasn't for the cool accent I have...RIP
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png