Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Impossiblities
So you know when you scry and dress up the perfect dragon and then notice that there is no dragons on site with those colors...unless it's someone elses perma or just dosn't exsist.

You see these three fandragons..no dragons with these colors exsist (or with the right eyes and colors)
Not Found
Tommy

well this one exists but it's someone's G1 primal so..i can't get them
Not Found

I wanna see those scries/dressing up things that you're 90% sure you'll never ever get
So you know when you scry and dress up the perfect dragon and then notice that there is no dragons on site with those colors...unless it's someone elses perma or just dosn't exsist.

You see these three fandragons..no dragons with these colors exsist (or with the right eyes and colors)
Not Found
Tommy

well this one exists but it's someone's G1 primal so..i can't get them
Not Found

I wanna see those scries/dressing up things that you're 90% sure you'll never ever get
Yeeep happened quite a lot. That's why I have never ending breeding projects lol

What are Tubbo's colors btw?
Yeeep happened quite a lot. That's why I have never ending breeding projects lol

What are Tubbo's colors btw?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

Tubbo is Clay/Crocodile/Tomato >~< which matches and you think it'd exists but it dosn't
Tommy's White/Cherry/Forest and Wilbur is Tan/Marigold/Steel
@artemiswanderer

Tubbo is Clay/Crocodile/Tomato >~< which matches and you think it'd exists but it dosn't
Tommy's White/Cherry/Forest and Wilbur is Tan/Marigold/Steel
=o I wouldn't have guessed that's tomato. That's a v pretty scry.

I'm doing a project for sable/peridot/jade. I thought that the tert was a green and was going to say I might have something around the range but jade's just a touch far oof
=o I wouldn't have guessed that's tomato. That's a v pretty scry.

I'm doing a project for sable/peridot/jade. I thought that the tert was a green and was going to say I might have something around the range but jade's just a touch far oof
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png