Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gene project timespan
Out of future reference and curiosity, how long on average do you spend gene’ing out your dergs? I imagine it would take longer for someone to find genes that are bought with gems. This boi below took 3 months for me to work on. He was initially a triple basic fodder babey that I saw and thought his colors looked nice. I also got his Thylacine scroll for free since the person I got him from wanted to help me out on my first gene project. (Also, I’m definitely gonna draw art of him in the future!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62533164][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625332/62533164_350.png[/img][/url] @AlmightyAmu I finally finished him, and you’re right, me selling Baldwin gene scrolls and children for gems really paid off :’D
Out of future reference and curiosity, how long on average do you spend gene’ing out your dergs? I imagine it would take longer for someone to find genes that are bought with gems.

This boi below took 3 months for me to work on. He was initially a triple basic fodder babey that I saw and thought his colors looked nice. I also got his Thylacine scroll for free since the person I got him from wanted to help me out on my first gene project. (Also, I’m definitely gonna draw art of him in the future!)
62533164_350.png
@AlmightyAmu I finally finished him, and you’re right, me selling Baldwin gene scrolls and children for gems really paid off :’D
2J3QvJQ.gif
Oh he's a handsome lad, congrats on finishing your first project!

On average it takes me 3-5 months to finish a project (assuming no gem genes) because I usually only by treasure genes when my flight has dom (which we get about once a month)

depending on my motivation though sometimes it can take longer or shorter than that
Oh he's a handsome lad, congrats on finishing your first project!

On average it takes me 3-5 months to finish a project (assuming no gem genes) because I usually only by treasure genes when my flight has dom (which we get about once a month)

depending on my motivation though sometimes it can take longer or shorter than that
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
@ASleepyBoi
Wow congratulations!!! He looks fantastic!

I think it took me about six months or so to finish my first project, which was geneing both of my progens. I did have a bit of a head start funds wise because I'd been playing for about a year before I finally decided to give them their makeovers, so that definitely played a role in the timing^^
I have an awful time keeping motivated with projects nowadays, so the project dragons usually sit there for a couple of months before I get going on them, so it takes me quite a while to finish them up
@ASleepyBoi
Wow congratulations!!! He looks fantastic!

I think it took me about six months or so to finish my first project, which was geneing both of my progens. I did have a bit of a head start funds wise because I'd been playing for about a year before I finally decided to give them their makeovers, so that definitely played a role in the timing^^
I have an awful time keeping motivated with projects nowadays, so the project dragons usually sit there for a couple of months before I get going on them, so it takes me quite a while to finish them up
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x