Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Blukitty's Dressing Service! PWYW
1 2 3
[center][b]~Blukitty's Dressing Service~[/b] ~Please let me know if this needs to be in a different thread~ ----- [b]~Status~[/b] [b]Open[/b]/Offline/Busy/Closed ----- [b]~Please Ping~[/b] Please always ping for my attention! I get a lot of pings from other stuff so don't be afraid to ping. ----- [b]~Price~[/b] [b]Baseline Fee per Order:[/b] 1kt/1g Tips are greatly appreciated! ----- Hello there! I enjoy dressing dragons, please let me dress them Yes there is a tiny fee I have a lot of projects and this seemed like a good idea. ----- [b]~Rules~[/b] ~Don't be rude ~I will only ask for payment after I complete the outfit(s) and you are satisfied with them. ~PING ME!!!! Or I will not see you cause I get distracted easy. ~First come, first served. Once my slots are full, you can be added to a pinglist for when they are open again. ~Max of [b]3[/b] dragons per order, you can always come back! ~Making outfits may take a few hours to a few days, it depends on if inspiration strikes. Also sometimes life happens. ----- [b]~Designer Notes~[/b] ~I delete my outfits so please save your outfit within a week! ~You can see more examples of my work on my FR tumblr blog linked [url=https://blukitty-fr.tumblr.com/]here[/url]. ~I tend to be matchy with the dragon's colors, especially if they are XXY with a bright tertiary color. ----- [b]~Submission Form~[/b] Please use this form for each dragon (tho please only ping me once on the post) [code]@bluwingskitty Dragon or Scry - Theme/Aesthetic - Outfit Slots - Budget - Other - (lore, skin/accent, specific colors to use, specific things to avoid) [/code] ----- [b]~Slots~[/b] 1. Bloodhunter 2. 3. 4. 5. ----- [b]~Examples~[/b] For more examples, check out my tumblr blog! [outfit=1098048][outfit=1098062][outfit=1129808][outfit=1232566][outfit=1276322][outfit=1276332]
~Blukitty's Dressing Service~
~Please let me know if this needs to be in a different thread~
~Status~
Open/Offline/Busy/Closed
~Please Ping~
Please always ping for my attention! I get a lot of pings from other stuff so don't be afraid to ping.
~Price~
Baseline Fee per Order: 1kt/1g
Tips are greatly appreciated!
Hello there!
I enjoy dressing dragons, please let me dress them
Yes there is a tiny fee
I have a lot of projects and this seemed like a good idea.
~Rules~
~Don't be rude
~I will only ask for payment after I complete the outfit(s) and you are satisfied with them.
~PING ME!!!! Or I will not see you cause I get distracted easy.
~First come, first served. Once my slots are full, you can be added to a pinglist for when they are open again.
~Max of 3 dragons per order, you can always come back!
~Making outfits may take a few hours to a few days, it depends on if inspiration strikes. Also sometimes life happens.
~Designer Notes~
~I delete my outfits so please save your outfit within a week!
~You can see more examples of my work on my FR tumblr blog linked here.
~I tend to be matchy with the dragon's colors, especially if they are XXY with a bright tertiary color.
~Submission Form~
Please use this form for each dragon (tho please only ping me once on the post)
Code:
@bluwingskitty Dragon or Scry - Theme/Aesthetic - Outfit Slots - Budget - Other - (lore, skin/accent, specific colors to use, specific things to avoid)

~Slots~
1. Bloodhunter
~Examples~
For more examples, check out my tumblr blog!
Not Found
Not Found
Aerborne Dancer
Light Witch
Technomancer
The Harvest Wraith
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
reserved
reserved
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
reserved
reserved
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Open!
Open!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@bluwingskitty Dragon or Scry - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/13427404][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/134275/13427404_350.png[/img][/url] Theme/Aesthetic - uh... idk really Outfit Slots - all of them Budget - pretty much anything except pre-2015 fest and KS Other - he's a historian/ex-shadehunter turned double agent. the cleaver, sanguine plumage, grasp, and glasses are required but you don't have to use the rest of the stuff i've got on rn.
@bluwingskitty
Dragon or Scry - 13427404_350.png
Theme/Aesthetic - uh... idk really
Outfit Slots - all of them
Budget - pretty much anything except pre-2015 fest and KS
Other - he's a historian/ex-shadehunter turned double agent. the cleaver, sanguine plumage, grasp, and glasses are required but you don't have to use the rest of the stuff i've got on rn.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@bluwingskitty [b]Dragon or Scry - [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62627200][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/626273/62627200_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme/Aesthetic - [/b] guard, warrior, i guess? mostly guard [b]Outfit Slots - [/b] 10 but feel free to go over that [b]Budget - [/b] go wild just no ks items or first year fest stuff [b]Other - [/b]please use the accent!!
@bluwingskitty
Dragon or Scry - 62627200_350.png
Theme/Aesthetic - guard, warrior, i guess? mostly guard
Outfit Slots - 10 but feel free to go over that
Budget - go wild just no ks items or first year fest stuff
Other - please use the accent!!
ttGfSL1.png
[center]@Saiban Alright, here is what I came up with!! If you want any changes just let me know! [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=13427404&skin=0&apparel=24515,6276,28800,18781,23744,12268,18813,28803,28801,28799,28802&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1350940] I kept everything he already had cause it looked really good together! I added the Grim Healer's Reference, Brutal Banner, and Brutal Kilt as well as changing the layering a bit. Wideskull is already wearing a bunch of things that fill space so I didn't want to make him too cluttered.[/columns]
@Saiban
Alright, here is what I came up with!! If you want any changes just let me know!
dragon?did=13427404&skin=0&apparel=24515,6276,28800,18781,23744,12268,18813,28803,28801,28799,28802&xt=dressing.png
Historic Hunter Wideskull

I kept everything he already had cause it looked really good together! I added the Grim Healer's Reference, Brutal Banner, and Brutal Kilt as well as changing the layering a bit. Wideskull is already wearing a bunch of things that fill space so I didn't want to make him too cluttered.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
OH i didn't even think about using that set... one of my favorites on site and i just totally forgot about it :') thanks for the ideas!!
OH i didn't even think about using that set... one of my favorites on site and i just totally forgot about it :') thanks for the ideas!!
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
[center]@banii Here is what I came up with! If you want any changes, just let me know! [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62627200&skin=14265&apparel=23024,27558,18815,9218,9816,8600,10877&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=1350959] I stayed within the 10 slot limit and stuck with something which showed off his accent, which is one of my favorite Swipswap accents. I went for a golden theme to match the skin. I rarely get to use the glowing golden clawtips so I gave Leshau some glowy painted nails.[/columns]
@banii
Here is what I came up with! If you want any changes, just let me know!
dragon?did=62627200&skin=14265&apparel=23024,27558,18815,9218,9816,8600,10877&xt=dressing.png
Gilded Guard Leshau

I stayed within the 10 slot limit and stuck with something which showed off his accent, which is one of my favorite Swipswap accents. I went for a golden theme to match the skin. I rarely get to use the glowing golden clawtips so I gave Leshau some glowy painted nails.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
@banii

I normally don't double ping but I wanted to make sure I pinged the right person since you didn't respond. I wanted to make sure you got the outfit before I cleaned my dressing room out tomorrow.
@banii

I normally don't double ping but I wanted to make sure I pinged the right person since you didn't respond. I wanted to make sure you got the outfit before I cleaned my dressing room out tomorrow.
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
1 2 3