Which skin should I choose
Both are beautiful

Wips 2

Or

Not Found

Price isnt an important factor
I just cant decide what I want because theyre both perfect
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Although both skins do look quite lovely, I'm personally drawn to the rose veins a bit more. It has a simplistic beauty to it that really shines with its warm, subtle undertones. <3
Although both skins do look quite lovely, I'm personally drawn to the rose veins a bit more. It has a simplistic beauty to it that really shines with its warm, subtle undertones. <3
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
I like them both, but the Rose Veins looks better with the outfit. Less cluttered and chaotic compared to the Mellow Illusion.
I like them both, but the Rose Veins looks better with the outfit. Less cluttered and chaotic compared to the Mellow Illusion.
SucsPGh.gif

-» Adopt
-» Selling/trading
-» Free Hug

bvARspx.gif
I actually prefer the first one, Mellow Illusion!
I actually prefer the first one, Mellow Illusion!
FD1rkPC.png
I’d choose the first one! The dark blue on the wing isn’t obscured by that skin, which makes the dragon a lot more striking, and the shade of pink on the skin pops out more. It makes him a lot more colorful with a better balance of color, in my opinion!
I’d choose the first one! The dark blue on the wing isn’t obscured by that skin, which makes the dragon a lot more striking, and the shade of pink on the skin pops out more. It makes him a lot more colorful with a better balance of color, in my opinion!
RAS7foa.png
Wn94zHr.png
XmHV7tO.png
bYt72YT.png
dEe2UrM.png

edsfge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx skyleaf.gif
The second one! I think everything meshes together very well to create a cohesive color story. While the first one pops a bit more, the darker aspects are really removed from the rest of the look. Then again, if there's maybe a lore reason for that, I fully support it!
The second one! I think everything meshes together very well to create a cohesive color story. While the first one pops a bit more, the darker aspects are really removed from the rest of the look. Then again, if there's maybe a lore reason for that, I fully support it!
uCR5SCW.png
I like the second one, the overall balance is better rather than the eye immediately being drawn to the light pink on the wing.
I like the second one, the overall balance is better rather than the eye immediately being drawn to the light pink on the wing.
ohh, second one! the overall colour of the accent, dragon, and outfit is really balanced and nice, i especially love the darker blended wingtips :0
whereas imo for the first one, the light pink on the wings looks slightly jarring
ohh, second one! the overall colour of the accent, dragon, and outfit is really balanced and nice, i especially love the darker blended wingtips :0
whereas imo for the first one, the light pink on the wings looks slightly jarring
MFt2hm4.png xmwCoTq.png
galactic:
coffee:::
hatchery:
oQlTGMl.png
I really like Mellow Illusion! The pink matches a lot better than the orangeish of the second one.
I really like Mellow Illusion! The pink matches a lot better than the orangeish of the second one.
VGxuHXT.png
I would go for the second one, Rose Veins! It has a simplistic, pure type
of beauty that ties in his blue-tinted secondary with his pink primary,
and also does a great job blending with the flowerfalls! <3
I would go for the second one, Rose Veins! It has a simplistic, pure type
of beauty that ties in his blue-tinted secondary with his pink primary,
and also does a great job blending with the flowerfalls! <3
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
1 2