Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Minecraft Youtuber Fandragons
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 186 187
@Zildie
Ebony filigree series, it’s pretty close?
@Zildie
Ebony filigree series, it’s pretty close?
SVt2S0L.png
@corgibeandoodles It's very close, but it's accented with blue so it doesn't read quite right to me
@corgibeandoodles It's very close, but it's accented with blue so it doesn't read quite right to me
||Hazel||
||Fae/Faer||
||Queer||
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn PfeGnZX.png nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
@Zildie The armor I've found to be closest is the Tarnished Steel set. The downsides to it tho are that it doesn't have an actual chest plate piece instead being made of a Pauldron that sits on the shoulders and a Gorget at the bottom of the neck. Which to cover up I typically take some shirt item, like either a different Chest Plate or a Rogue Vest.
And while the Umbral Scale set is very hard/very expensive to get your hands on as it is only available through gilded chest, it's darker coloration with purple accents could be somewhat reminisce of enchanted netherite armor? Not at all expecting you to take it (I was having second thoughts when I decided I wanted to put the entire set on one of my other dragons because of the rarity myself) as the alabaster armor does do good for Dream's only color scheme of white and green.

Also thank you Verdes, I would @ you but doing so just for a thanks makes me overthink things.
@Zildie The armor I've found to be closest is the Tarnished Steel set. The downsides to it tho are that it doesn't have an actual chest plate piece instead being made of a Pauldron that sits on the shoulders and a Gorget at the bottom of the neck. Which to cover up I typically take some shirt item, like either a different Chest Plate or a Rogue Vest.
And while the Umbral Scale set is very hard/very expensive to get your hands on as it is only available through gilded chest, it's darker coloration with purple accents could be somewhat reminisce of enchanted netherite armor? Not at all expecting you to take it (I was having second thoughts when I decided I wanted to put the entire set on one of my other dragons because of the rarity myself) as the alabaster armor does do good for Dream's only color scheme of white and green.

Also thank you Verdes, I would @ you but doing so just for a thanks makes me overthink things.
Z_Fourm_Signature_Redraw.png

• Drae/Captain• They/Them • He/Him • Fae/Faers • FR+3 •

Arcane-Network.png
Oh god, Foolish is about to do lore—

IT’S JUST ONE LORE STREAM AFTER THE OTHER, HUH?

Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
[center][quote name="VanitasOfTheEnd" date="2021-04-26 14:17:18" ] Oh god, Foolish is about to do lore— IT’S JUST ONE LORE STREAM AFTER THE OTHER, HUH? [/quote] FOOLISH IS DOING A LORE STREAM?? HOLD ON I GOTTA SEE THIS[/center]
VanitasOfTheEnd wrote on 2021-04-26 14:17:18:

FOOLISH IS DOING A LORE STREAM?? HOLD ON I GOTTA SEE THIS
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
Yep. Chat is memeing away the pain
Yep. Chat is memeing away the pain
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
shoot i’ll watch the replay
shoot i’ll watch the replay
me too :fist: i dropped in for a min and i wasn't too hooked so
me too :fist: i dropped in for a min and i wasn't too hooked so
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
A SURPRISE RANBOO FACECAM STREAM LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
A SURPRISE RANBOO FACECAM STREAM LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
UqN4jFQ.png
was messing around w one of my primals and i think this would work very nicely for a red banquet eret fandragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/1554821][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1528395&skin=38141&apparel=2127,6283,22837,22821&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] probably not actually gonna do this but i thought it looked neat (image links to the outfit)
was messing around w one of my primals and i think this would work very nicely for a red banquet eret fandragon
scry?sdid=1528395&skin=38141&apparel=2127,6283,22837,22821&xt=dressing.png
probably not actually gonna do this but i thought it looked neat (image links to the outfit)

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 186 187