Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 3rd Group NotN Mass Hatch! (hatching~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
AfGXo5wtSdOuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Pinglist please! i'll hatch an egg or two when the time comes :)
Pinglist please! i'll hatch an egg or two when the time comes :)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
The Night of the Nocturne is ever nearing! So excited!
The Night of the Nocturne is ever nearing! So excited!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
IT. IS. GETTING. CLOSER. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1]
IT. IS. GETTING. CLOSER.

73127854.png

would it be against the rules to grind and join nearing the last days of NOTN? Cause I like collecting eggs for that sort of thing >w>
would it be against the rules to grind and join nearing the last days of NOTN? Cause I like collecting eggs for that sort of thing >w>
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
@Ceilingfen Uh, there are no other rules besides 1. don't be rude to other before/during/after the hatch on my thread and 2... I'm sure there's a 2# rule that I'm just not thinking about XD

Other than that, anything goes (that isn't against site rules, lol). When I figure out what time the NotN starts, then I will set the dates for the hatching (usually the two days near the end of the first week of NotN, halt, and then start hatching again the last two days of NotN, but I had debated on making it all-the-time-open-for-hatching rather than specific dates.. that might be easier on myself >_>).
@Ceilingfen Uh, there are no other rules besides 1. don't be rude to other before/during/after the hatch on my thread and 2... I'm sure there's a 2# rule that I'm just not thinking about XD

Other than that, anything goes (that isn't against site rules, lol). When I figure out what time the NotN starts, then I will set the dates for the hatching (usually the two days near the end of the first week of NotN, halt, and then start hatching again the last two days of NotN, but I had debated on making it all-the-time-open-for-hatching rather than specific dates.. that might be easier on myself >_>).
73127854.png

Ooo, I'd love to be on the pinglist!
I didn't hatch any eggs last year, but it would be fun to hatch a couple during this NotN.
Ooo, I'd love to be on the pinglist!
I didn't hatch any eggs last year, but it would be fun to hatch a couple during this NotN.
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
75505783.png She/Her
+2 FRT
@Hessonite @JUN0

Added! Will be glad to have you both <3
@Hessonite @JUN0

Added! Will be glad to have you both <3
73127854.png

I'd like a ping please [emoji=tundra laughing size=1]
I'd like a ping please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12