Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me dress my bby! (again)
recently ive gotten this extremely adorable dragon! and i really really wanna dress him BUT i literally can't find anything that matches him! help please jfowajfpowa, mainly looking for a very cute/soft/pastry-ish themed dragon? not sure, you can look at the art of him in his bio if you want some inspo! so ill be open to take all suggestions! any kind of apparel suggestions help, or bundles! (i dont have a budget lmao im broke atm, but im working on grinding! <3)

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62190602 <- link to him, i dont know how to do it the other way where it combines a url with an img
recently ive gotten this extremely adorable dragon! and i really really wanna dress him BUT i literally can't find anything that matches him! help please jfowajfpowa, mainly looking for a very cute/soft/pastry-ish themed dragon? not sure, you can look at the art of him in his bio if you want some inspo! so ill be open to take all suggestions! any kind of apparel suggestions help, or bundles! (i dont have a budget lmao im broke atm, but im working on grinding! <3)

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62190602 <- link to him, i dont know how to do it the other way where it combines a url with an img
QFXpYkj.png
Not Found

I thought the pastel rose especially matched his gorgeous colors.
Also, use the button that looks like 3 dots connected in a v-shape, then copy and paste the “widget” line of code.
Not Found

I thought the pastel rose especially matched his gorgeous colors.
Also, use the button that looks like 3 dots connected in a v-shape, then copy and paste the “widget” line of code.
Not Found

I know you didn’t ask for armor but I think white and feathery looks really cool. :D
Not Found

I know you didn’t ask for armor but I think white and feathery looks really cool. :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
「 Social Anxiety 」
「 Any pronouns 」
「 Wishlist 」
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif ligneus_cuon.png
Maybe? [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=62190602&skin=0&apparel=21220,21305,21289,21297,21240,22657,22656,25874,25873,25875,25879&xt=dressing.png[/img] [outfit=1250711]
Maybe?
dragon?did=62190602&skin=0&apparel=21220,21305,21289,21297,21240,22657,22656,25874,25873,25875,25879&xt=dressing.png
L,w,w w
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
@Hippogaia That looks absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for stopping by and making an outfit for my bby. :>

@ClickTwelve That looks amazing! I'll definitely look into it! Thank you for your time!<3

@tidedaddy Omg, Mochi looks gorgeous in that! Thank you so much for taking your time to make an outfit for him! :D
@Hippogaia That looks absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for stopping by and making an outfit for my bby. :>

@ClickTwelve That looks amazing! I'll definitely look into it! Thank you for your time!<3

@tidedaddy Omg, Mochi looks gorgeous in that! Thank you so much for taking your time to make an outfit for him! :D
QFXpYkj.png