Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | He's Finished and I LOVE Him!!!
1 2
@nevadawolfe

Thank you :D I'll admit I never really noticed Spruce before, and now I'm sitting here wondering HOW?!?! It's such a beautiful color! <3

OMG those candles match his accent colors AND his eyes so perfectly! I love when spontaneous outfit changes turn out so well :D The outfit is so cohesive and gorgeous and manages to add to his splendor without covering him up too much. 10/10 :)
@nevadawolfe

Thank you :D I'll admit I never really noticed Spruce before, and now I'm sitting here wondering HOW?!?! It's such a beautiful color! <3

OMG those candles match his accent colors AND his eyes so perfectly! I love when spontaneous outfit changes turn out so well :D The outfit is so cohesive and gorgeous and manages to add to his splendor without covering him up too much. 10/10 :)
@Lexiphine

Leo is a perfect danger noodle and is absolutely worth EVERY penny/gem you spent lol

While I generally don't go for orange-tones much, Autumns colors do look really, really good together. She almost makes me think of trees mid color-change between summer and fall :3

Those are some lucky scatter colors on Felix :D Pale dragons with red accents have always looked really cool to me :D
@Lexiphine

Leo is a perfect danger noodle and is absolutely worth EVERY penny/gem you spent lol

While I generally don't go for orange-tones much, Autumns colors do look really, really good together. She almost makes me think of trees mid color-change between summer and fall :3

Those are some lucky scatter colors on Felix :D Pale dragons with red accents have always looked really cool to me :D
@Kairo

OMG I love love LOVE Pandora! He's basically my ideal aesthetic personified <3 Congrats on getting your dream dragon! :) His hair is also absolutely fabulous and tbh I'm a little jealous :p
@Kairo

OMG I love love LOVE Pandora! He's basically my ideal aesthetic personified <3 Congrats on getting your dream dragon! :) His hair is also absolutely fabulous and tbh I'm a little jealous :p
1 2