TOPIC | Mass hatch June 30th- 30 eggs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@lazykitsune18 would 150g suffice?
@lazykitsune18 would 150g suffice?
lkzAKA7.jpg
@Violence sure send me a CR!
@Violence sure send me a CR!
VorsbNh.png
I can offer either an unhatched noct. or wind egg if your interested. if not I can offer 50-90kt or training a dragon or two to level 25.
I can offer either an unhatched noct. or wind egg if your interested. if not I can offer 50-90kt or training a dragon or two to level 25.
AfGXo5wtSdOuAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@ladykitsune18
Interested in four babies. I only want to buy 2 (maybe three).

orca|gold|smoke
platinum|mauve|lapis
navy|flaxen|strawberry
indigo|green|eldritch

Let me know if you have a general price range for any of them or if you are unwilling to part with one.
@ladykitsune18
Interested in four babies. I only want to buy 2 (maybe three).

orca|gold|smoke
platinum|mauve|lapis
navy|flaxen|strawberry
indigo|green|eldritch

Let me know if you have a general price range for any of them or if you are unwilling to part with one.
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
@VioletTerror hmm I have 2 lvl 10's I've been trying to train up forever...I can trade you him for training them to lvl 25.

@EchoedSilence I am really terrible at pricing, the only one of those 4 I'm slightly iffy if I want to sell is the Platinum babe, I have a very similar one I hatched almost 5 years ago, I'm just not sure if I want to keep her or not yet. Give me prices and I can let you know if they work for me!
@VioletTerror hmm I have 2 lvl 10's I've been trying to train up forever...I can trade you him for training them to lvl 25.

@EchoedSilence I am really terrible at pricing, the only one of those 4 I'm slightly iffy if I want to sell is the Platinum babe, I have a very similar one I hatched almost 5 years ago, I'm just not sure if I want to keep her or not yet. Give me prices and I can let you know if they work for me!
VorsbNh.png
@lazykitsune18
Sure! I'd be happy to do that! feel free to send them to me when you want and I'll get to it as soon as possible.
@lazykitsune18
Sure! I'd be happy to do that! feel free to send them to me when you want and I'll get to it as soon as possible.
@lazykitsune18

How about 40g for the orca and navy?
Just based on LAH prices for G1s plus extra for demand.
@lazykitsune18

How about 40g for the orca and navy?
Just based on LAH prices for G1s plus extra for demand.
46acf71826a1cc5847b8217b243eefd2c3977066.png
> FRT +2

> Wishlist

> Random Dragon
@EchoedSilence sure send me a CR!
@EchoedSilence sure send me a CR!
VorsbNh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8