Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Phorge's Scry Studio ~OPEN~ (Free!)
1 2
I'd like to see your take on this girl. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7960257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/79603/7960257_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd like to see your take on this girl.

7960257_350.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57016488][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/570165/57016488_350.png[/img][/url] I bought this girl as fodder but she's got a super rare colour combo and I just don't know what to do with her!
57016488_350.png

I bought this girl as fodder but she's got a super rare colour combo and I just don't know what to do with her!
FR +1
@arach Oooh, what a FANCY dragon! [emoji=dna size=1] [b]BREED:[/b] Guardian (Same) [emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]THEME: [/b]Dry Ice [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=20&auth=e113e22c7e17173602b096b33f86575818f4f159&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [emoji=primary gene size=1] [b]PRIMARY:[/b] Pinstripe [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b]SECONDARY:[/b] Spinner [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b]TERTIARY:[/b] Stained [emoji=special eyes size=1][b] EYE TYPE:[/b] Uncommon (Same) [emoji=wing size=1] I really enjoy Ice and Water Guardians! They're technically creations of the Tidelord, but listen... ice is just frozen water. So they totally work for arctic dragons too~! [emoji=primary gene size=1] This dragon's extremely versatile when it comes to Primary genes! Lots and lots of fun options. I took your fancy outfit into consideration and chose Pinstripe 'cause I feel like it goes really well for Victorian era first-class families. Plus, it works in some gray, which I really like since your dragon is an oldie! It also reminds me a bit of black ice and snow. [emoji=secondary gene size=1] I chose Spinner so you could keep your nice blue feathery wing apparel. That apparel covers a lot of the wing, so you'll probably want a cheaper gene, as most of the more expensive ones have a lot of pattern on the middle part. Since you wouldn't see it, you could totally use Spinner! It only has patterns on the edges, so you'd still be able to see & appreciate it through the wings. Plus, I really enjoy Spinner for fancy high-class or talented trading dragons, since it just looks like a fun pattern you'd see on expensive tapestries. [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Stained isn't something I use often, but I really, really enjoy how it adds a blue tone to the body, tying it in really nicely with the wings! It also downplays the little hint of orange in Spinner, allows the eyes to really pop against the head, and will help your apparel stand out. Right now, everything's all the same saturation, which isn't bad at all; but I think adding Stained will help add a bit of depth and allow your apparel to shine! : D What a GORGEOUS dragon!! I hope you have fun with them!!
@arach Oooh, what a FANCY dragon!

BREED: Guardian (Same)
THEME: Dry Ice

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=12&winggene=16&wings=20&auth=e113e22c7e17173602b096b33f86575818f4f159&dummyext=prev.png

PRIMARY: Pinstripe
SECONDARY: Spinner
TERTIARY: Stained
EYE TYPE: Uncommon (Same)

I really enjoy Ice and Water Guardians! They're technically creations of the Tidelord, but listen... ice is just frozen water. So they totally work for arctic dragons too~!

This dragon's extremely versatile when it comes to Primary genes! Lots and lots of fun options. I took your fancy outfit into consideration and chose Pinstripe 'cause I feel like it goes really well for Victorian era first-class families. Plus, it works in some gray, which I really like since your dragon is an oldie! It also reminds me a bit of black ice and snow.

I chose Spinner so you could keep your nice blue feathery wing apparel. That apparel covers a lot of the wing, so you'll probably want a cheaper gene, as most of the more expensive ones have a lot of pattern on the middle part. Since you wouldn't see it, you could totally use Spinner! It only has patterns on the edges, so you'd still be able to see & appreciate it through the wings. Plus, I really enjoy Spinner for fancy high-class or talented trading dragons, since it just looks like a fun pattern you'd see on expensive tapestries.

Stained isn't something I use often, but I really, really enjoy how it adds a blue tone to the body, tying it in really nicely with the wings! It also downplays the little hint of orange in Spinner, allows the eyes to really pop against the head, and will help your apparel stand out. Right now, everything's all the same saturation, which isn't bad at all; but I think adding Stained will help add a bit of depth and allow your apparel to shine! : D

What a GORGEOUS dragon!! I hope you have fun with them!!
pUVVBKl.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55401628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/554017/55401628_350.png[/img][/url] If you wanna tackle her, go for it. I bought her as a fodder baby and her eyes made me keep her. Just look at them! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=9&winggene=19&wings=37&auth=4b3a4527a600637e845069c7fcad73e91c9616b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Now I can't find a good scry for her as she is all grown up. I thought of making her a chaos dragon (note her mess of clothes) but I would love to see what you come up with.
55401628_350.png

If you wanna tackle her, go for it. I bought her as a fodder baby and her eyes made me keep her.

Just look at them!
dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=9&winggene=19&wings=37&auth=4b3a4527a600637e845069c7fcad73e91c9616b1&dummyext=prev.png

Now I can't find a good scry for her as she is all grown up. I thought of making her a chaos dragon (note her mess of clothes) but I would love to see what you come up with.
mojxxOc.jpg
@aiwowie Oh my goodness!!! A FLAMBEBE. IN REVERSE. HECK YIS. [emoji=dna size=1] [b]BREED:[/b] Tundra (Same) [emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]THEME: [/b]REVERSE BEBE [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=7&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=108&auth=4af1e220be10177a5ffb5cef00d5cf1618c803da&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [emoji=primary gene size=1] [b]PRIMARY:[/b] Crystal [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b]SECONDARY:[/b] Blend [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b]TERTIARY:[/b] Veined [emoji=special eyes size=1][b] EYE TYPE:[/b] Glowing [emoji=wing size=1] It is illegal for a Fire Flight scrier to suggest changing a Flambebe's breed, even if they are reverse bebes. If I did, Mather would banish me to the MINES [emoji=primary gene size=1] Okay in all seriousness, I am ALL about geneing Flambebes to reach maximum Fire aesthetic! Crystal works [i]beautifully[/i] on your dragon. It looks exactly like fire, or maybe molten magma barely contained by a dragon's magical shell! I feel like that makes sense for a Flambebe taking up residence in the Ice Flight. Perhaps there's a spell cast on them to keep them from melting the wyer? : o [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Blend adds in some of the blue tint that is quintessential for memeing. But even if you don't wanna stick with Flambebe lore, it's a great look! It just makes her look like they're SCORCHING hot, since fire turns blue as it gets hotter. Plus, it ties in with the tert really well! [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] While Underbelly would also work if you want something more traditional, the cris-crossing lines of Veined look amazing, breaking up the orange nicely. I honestly can't QUITE explain exactly why I enjoy Veined on this particular dragon, but it's really pretty. Maybe it's that it works really well with Crystal for a geode look, or maybe it's just because the color suggests more blue fire? [emoji=special eyes size=1] F L A M B E B E....... A C T I V A T E Holy moly I love this dragon SO much. Lots of potential!! I hope you'll consider going for this Maximum Ebebmalf look and let them keep your icy dragons nice and toasty. <3 (I have two bebes of my own, Flaum and Bhey! You can check them out for more inspo. : D )
@aiwowie Oh my goodness!!! A FLAMBEBE. IN REVERSE. HECK YIS.

BREED: Tundra (Same)
THEME: REVERSE BEBE

dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=7&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=108&auth=4af1e220be10177a5ffb5cef00d5cf1618c803da&dummyext=prev.png

PRIMARY: Crystal
SECONDARY: Blend
TERTIARY: Veined
EYE TYPE: Glowing

It is illegal for a Fire Flight scrier to suggest changing a Flambebe's breed, even if they are reverse bebes. If I did, Mather would banish me to the MINES

Okay in all seriousness, I am ALL about geneing Flambebes to reach maximum Fire aesthetic! Crystal works beautifully on your dragon. It looks exactly like fire, or maybe molten magma barely contained by a dragon's magical shell! I feel like that makes sense for a Flambebe taking up residence in the Ice Flight. Perhaps there's a spell cast on them to keep them from melting the wyer? : o

Blend adds in some of the blue tint that is quintessential for memeing. But even if you don't wanna stick with Flambebe lore, it's a great look! It just makes her look like they're SCORCHING hot, since fire turns blue as it gets hotter. Plus, it ties in with the tert really well!

While Underbelly would also work if you want something more traditional, the cris-crossing lines of Veined look amazing, breaking up the orange nicely. I honestly can't QUITE explain exactly why I enjoy Veined on this particular dragon, but it's really pretty. Maybe it's that it works really well with Crystal for a geode look, or maybe it's just because the color suggests more blue fire?

F L A M B E B E....... A C T I V A T E

Holy moly I love this dragon SO much. Lots of potential!! I hope you'll consider going for this Maximum Ebebmalf look and let them keep your icy dragons nice and toasty. <3 (I have two bebes of my own, Flaum and Bhey! You can check them out for more inspo. : D )
pUVVBKl.png
@NaoNao Woaaaaaah, those EYES! *o* [emoji=dna size=1] [b]BREED:[/b] Imperial (Eternal Youth) [emoji=red star size=1] [b]THEME: [/b] Chaos Critter [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=37&auth=d75d89f414f1ac31ba88edff553c11578a3fff9f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [emoji=primary gene size=1] [b]PRIMARY:[/b] Poison [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b]SECONDARY:[/b] Bee [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b]TERTIARY:[/b] Underbelly [emoji=special eyes size=1][b] EYE TYPE:[/b] Unusual (I'LL SAY) [emoji=wing size=1] If you liked her as a baby, why not make her a permabab? She's really cute, and you're right; if you like this dragon for the eyes, perma REALLY lets them shine! You could totally do this scry on her Adult form, but look at dem cute eyes! ;w; I'm not even that into permas, but she's super duper cute as one. [emoji=primary gene size=1] I have always wondered what possessed whoever designed Poison to pair brown with purple. Now I know. SPECIFICALLY THIS DRAGON. I flirted with Iri and Wasp briefly when I was considering Stained, but Poison is SO gorgeous on her. It minimizes the dark brown, trading it in for a creamier clay color, which works well with her cute lil' ears. Plus, the red color in the clay hue is literally a compliment to the green in the wings; so you get that nice contrast & cohesiveness without going Full Christmas. As far as the theme of chaos goes... Poison works well for goop or clouds; it's full of mystery!! [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Bee has that sparkle I'd expect in a creature of chaos; making her seem like a creature of the cosmos. Bee just has that mystical feeling here. Plus, wasps are pretty chaotic (as are Dawson's Bees, look them up, they're GOBLINS). I also appreciate how Bee mutes the green a bit with that gradient fade towards the wingtips. It works nicely with purple! [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] Glimmer is a BIT too glitzy and purple for this dragon, but Underbelly works amazingly! There's a large portion of purple on this dragon's snoot, so I think it'd get overwhelming if you used Glimmer to give her purple horns. But Underbelly helps pull the eye down from the snoot and creates a natural flow, spreading that lovely purple across the whole body. I suppose you could do Glimmer if you kept her an adult and feel like dropping the dough, though! [emoji=special eyes size=1] You're right, her eyes are super captivating. Cool lore ideas may include making her blind, or perhaps even making her element-less! I mean, they have no color to them. It's be pretty cool to make it so that she's not aligned with any flight in particular, trading in elemental powers with chaos magic. (Which maybe incorporates ALL elements??) Gosh this dragon's lore possibilities are SO cool with those eyes... TL;DR AMAZING FIND. Your instincts were spot on: she's gorgeous. Those eyes are gorgeous. I hope you have lots and lots of fun with her!! Just goes to show to not judge fodder before scrying 'em first.
@NaoNao Woaaaaaah, those EYES! *o*

BREED: Imperial (Eternal Youth)
THEME: Chaos Critter

dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=68&tertgene=5&winggene=20&wings=37&auth=d75d89f414f1ac31ba88edff553c11578a3fff9f&dummyext=prev.png

PRIMARY: Poison
SECONDARY: Bee
TERTIARY: Underbelly
EYE TYPE: Unusual (I'LL SAY)

If you liked her as a baby, why not make her a permabab? She's really cute, and you're right; if you like this dragon for the eyes, perma REALLY lets them shine! You could totally do this scry on her Adult form, but look at dem cute eyes! ;w; I'm not even that into permas, but she's super duper cute as one.

I have always wondered what possessed whoever designed Poison to pair brown with purple. Now I know. SPECIFICALLY THIS DRAGON. I flirted with Iri and Wasp briefly when I was considering Stained, but Poison is SO gorgeous on her. It minimizes the dark brown, trading it in for a creamier clay color, which works well with her cute lil' ears. Plus, the red color in the clay hue is literally a compliment to the green in the wings; so you get that nice contrast & cohesiveness without going Full Christmas. As far as the theme of chaos goes... Poison works well for goop or clouds; it's full of mystery!!

Bee has that sparkle I'd expect in a creature of chaos; making her seem like a creature of the cosmos. Bee just has that mystical feeling here. Plus, wasps are pretty chaotic (as are Dawson's Bees, look them up, they're GOBLINS). I also appreciate how Bee mutes the green a bit with that gradient fade towards the wingtips. It works nicely with purple!

Glimmer is a BIT too glitzy and purple for this dragon, but Underbelly works amazingly! There's a large portion of purple on this dragon's snoot, so I think it'd get overwhelming if you used Glimmer to give her purple horns. But Underbelly helps pull the eye down from the snoot and creates a natural flow, spreading that lovely purple across the whole body. I suppose you could do Glimmer if you kept her an adult and feel like dropping the dough, though!

You're right, her eyes are super captivating. Cool lore ideas may include making her blind, or perhaps even making her element-less! I mean, they have no color to them. It's be pretty cool to make it so that she's not aligned with any flight in particular, trading in elemental powers with chaos magic. (Which maybe incorporates ALL elements??) Gosh this dragon's lore possibilities are SO cool with those eyes...

TL;DR AMAZING FIND. Your instincts were spot on: she's gorgeous. Those eyes are gorgeous. I hope you have lots and lots of fun with her!! Just goes to show to not judge fodder before scrying 'em first.
pUVVBKl.png
[quote name="Phorge" date="2020-06-29 20:48:58" ] @aiwowie Oh my goodness!!! A FLAMBEBE. IN REVERSE. HECK YIS. [emoji=dna size=1] [b]BREED:[/b] Tundra (Same) [emoji=fire rune size=1] [b]THEME: [/b]REVERSE BEBE [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=7&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=108&auth=4af1e220be10177a5ffb5cef00d5cf1618c803da&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [emoji=primary gene size=1] [b]PRIMARY:[/b] Crystal [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [b]SECONDARY:[/b] Blend [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] [b]TERTIARY:[/b] Veined [emoji=special eyes size=1][b] EYE TYPE:[/b] Glowing [emoji=wing size=1] It is illegal for a Fire Flight scrier to suggest changing a Flambebe's breed, even if they are reverse bebes. If I did, Mather would banish me to the MINES [emoji=primary gene size=1] Okay in all seriousness, I am ALL about geneing Flambebes to reach maximum Fire aesthetic! Crystal works [i]beautifully[/i] on your dragon. It looks exactly like fire, or maybe molten magma barely contained by a dragon's magical shell! I feel like that makes sense for a Flambebe taking up residence in the Ice Flight. Perhaps there's a spell cast on them to keep them from melting the wyer? : o [emoji=secondary gene size=1] Blend adds in some of the blue tint that is quintessential for memeing. But even if you don't wanna stick with Flambebe lore, it's a great look! It just makes her look like they're SCORCHING hot, since fire turns blue as it gets hotter. Plus, it ties in with the tert really well! [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] While Underbelly would also work if you want something more traditional, the cris-crossing lines of Veined look amazing, breaking up the orange nicely. I honestly can't QUITE explain exactly why I enjoy Veined on this particular dragon, but it's really pretty. Maybe it's that it works really well with Crystal for a geode look, or maybe it's just because the color suggests more blue fire? [emoji=special eyes size=1] F L A M B E B E....... A C T I V A T E Holy moly I love this dragon SO much. Lots of potential!! I hope you'll consider going for this Maximum Ebebmalf look and let them keep your icy dragons nice and toasty. <3 (I have two bebes of my own, Flaum and Bhey! You can check them out for more inspo. : D ) [/quote] Ahhh I didn't even know this was a THING hahaha! Her name makes so much more sense now! Thank you so much, this was so much fun [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and I love what you've done with her!! (I just realized that I hatched a flambebe on my birthday 3 years ago. She's been sitting in my den waiting to be gened forever! I'll have to gene them up and make them my fire reps!!!)
Phorge wrote on 2020-06-29 20:48:58:
@aiwowie Oh my goodness!!! A FLAMBEBE. IN REVERSE. HECK YIS.

BREED: Tundra (Same)
THEME: REVERSE BEBE

dragon?age=1&body=108&bodygene=7&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=112&tertgene=38&winggene=42&wings=108&auth=4af1e220be10177a5ffb5cef00d5cf1618c803da&dummyext=prev.png

PRIMARY: Crystal
SECONDARY: Blend
TERTIARY: Veined
EYE TYPE: Glowing

It is illegal for a Fire Flight scrier to suggest changing a Flambebe's breed, even if they are reverse bebes. If I did, Mather would banish me to the MINES

Okay in all seriousness, I am ALL about geneing Flambebes to reach maximum Fire aesthetic! Crystal works beautifully on your dragon. It looks exactly like fire, or maybe molten magma barely contained by a dragon's magical shell! I feel like that makes sense for a Flambebe taking up residence in the Ice Flight. Perhaps there's a spell cast on them to keep them from melting the wyer? : o

Blend adds in some of the blue tint that is quintessential for memeing. But even if you don't wanna stick with Flambebe lore, it's a great look! It just makes her look like they're SCORCHING hot, since fire turns blue as it gets hotter. Plus, it ties in with the tert really well!

While Underbelly would also work if you want something more traditional, the cris-crossing lines of Veined look amazing, breaking up the orange nicely. I honestly can't QUITE explain exactly why I enjoy Veined on this particular dragon, but it's really pretty. Maybe it's that it works really well with Crystal for a geode look, or maybe it's just because the color suggests more blue fire?

F L A M B E B E....... A C T I V A T E

Holy moly I love this dragon SO much. Lots of potential!! I hope you'll consider going for this Maximum Ebebmalf look and let them keep your icy dragons nice and toasty. <3 (I have two bebes of my own, Flaum and Bhey! You can check them out for more inspo. : D )

Ahhh I didn't even know this was a THING hahaha! Her name makes so much more sense now! Thank you so much, this was so much fun and I love what you've done with her!!
(I just realized that I hatched a flambebe on my birthday 3 years ago. She's been sitting in my den waiting to be gened forever! I'll have to gene them up and make them my fire reps!!!)
FR +1
@aiwowie Omg, YES! Hahaha, Flambebes and Ebebmalfs are definitely a thing! They're Fire Flight's oldest meme, I think. They're deffo an official subspecies, but more of a joke.

I wasn't too into them until I picked up my primal bebe, Flaum- though I did wind up changing him to a Coatl. (Listen..... Mather forgive me, at least I changed him to another Fire aligned derg!)

You don't have to keep this dragon as an Ebebemalf if you don't want to, but if you've discovered your dragon has rare colors, you might be able to breed and sell the bebes.
@aiwowie Omg, YES! Hahaha, Flambebes and Ebebmalfs are definitely a thing! They're Fire Flight's oldest meme, I think. They're deffo an official subspecies, but more of a joke.

I wasn't too into them until I picked up my primal bebe, Flaum- though I did wind up changing him to a Coatl. (Listen..... Mather forgive me, at least I changed him to another Fire aligned derg!)

You don't have to keep this dragon as an Ebebemalf if you don't want to, but if you've discovered your dragon has rare colors, you might be able to breed and sell the bebes.
pUVVBKl.png
1 2