Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 3000+ Egg Mass Hatch!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Supremacy @EgoLobster
I always find that kinda funny. I'm the opposite. Give me all the girls. they make nice skydancers and pearls.
@Supremacy @EgoLobster
I always find that kinda funny. I'm the opposite. Give me all the girls. they make nice skydancers and pearls.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
@Nekroba haha, more for you then, yeah? Hope you find yourself a lovely lady!

I’ve had my eye on a particular pastel kid who I would die for right now.... Too bad my funds are going to a frog g1, hehe
@Nekroba haha, more for you then, yeah? Hope you find yourself a lovely lady!

I’ve had my eye on a particular pastel kid who I would die for right now.... Too bad my funds are going to a frog g1, hehe
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
you madlad. this is going to be insane im all here for it. //casually stalks for brown-range pretties hfsjgk
you madlad. this is going to be insane im all here for it. //casually stalks for brown-range pretties hfsjgk
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo hi friend we’ve got plenty of brown range pretties so far nyeee
@Kairo hi friend we’ve got plenty of brown range pretties so far nyeee
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
[center][size=2][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] Um, omigosh. I shall stalk. I see a few lovelies I'd want to get my hands on ; ; [/size][/center][i][/i]

Um, omigosh. I shall stalk. I see a few lovelies I'd want to get my hands on ; ;

oh damn, gonna look for and see if i like anything :O
oh damn, gonna look for and see if i like anything :O
23863.png

BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png
> he/him
> items shop
> wishlist
> royaltundra -> angler
Mmm just gonna. Casually start a list here.
Mmm just gonna. Casually start a list here.
Um, there is no google survey, so I don't know if there was meant to be, if if that was a joke, and they went to bed, so.. I'll just
@Korozo
61914364 , 150kt?
Um, there is no google survey, so I don't know if there was meant to be, if if that was a joke, and they went to bed, so.. I'll just
@Korozo
61914364 , 150kt?
dang saw some pretty earthy ones but female hhH

note to self #61914410

also @nekroba the google form is on the 3rd post! it says pinglist but there's a section on it for dragons you're interested in :D here's the link!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZK_wOkCBBIM68HtXuCGX6MVBtEXOTOkgzLRImaJZhT8Uu8w/viewform
dang saw some pretty earthy ones but female hhH

note to self #61914410

also @nekroba the google form is on the 3rd post! it says pinglist but there's a section on it for dragons you're interested in :D here's the link!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZK_wOkCBBIM68HtXuCGX6MVBtEXOTOkgzLRImaJZhT8Uu8w/viewform
4OQcs93.png
@Mintie ohh, thanks. I was looking for it in the second post where it was first mentioned but couldn't find. Though.. this survey doesn't have a place to put in my offer like the q&a claims.
@Mintie ohh, thanks. I was looking for it in the second post where it was first mentioned but couldn't find. Though.. this survey doesn't have a place to put in my offer like the q&a claims.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27