Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow's Dressing Room [OPEN]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@rainbowometal

Hmm, maybe build off of this? As long as you don't mind doing all this with me :)

Not Found
@rainbowometal

Hmm, maybe build off of this? As long as you don't mind doing all this with me :)

Not Found
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
Dragon/Outfit Name: Michel Price Limit: None Specific Apparel?: Store Owner Don't use: N/A Other Notes: (Theme/Colors/Amount of pieces/etc) Creative Freedom Dragon/Scry/Mannequin: I'd like you to remix this dragon's outfit as well as I am no longer inspired by it :/ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8694505][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86946/8694505_350.png[/img][/url] Michel was once the Scrooge of the Town of Astrium. He wasn't kind, he wasn't good, and if someone said a nice "Hello" he'd look at them like they didn't deserve to be in his presence. When he bumped into Katla though, well, he fell wings over tail feather for her. Ever since they've become mates, they've made themselves both better for each other while giving the other the exact things that have been missing in their lives previously, thus, these two are the old married couple the town talks about when looking for a mate that can take the good, the bad, and the down right ugly about them and love them for who they are.
Dragon/Outfit Name: Michel
Price Limit: None
Specific Apparel?: Store Owner
Don't use: N/A
Other Notes: (Theme/Colors/Amount of pieces/etc) Creative Freedom
Dragon/Scry/Mannequin:
I'd like you to remix this dragon's outfit as well as I am no longer inspired by it :/

8694505_350.png

Michel was once the Scrooge of the Town of Astrium. He wasn't kind, he wasn't good, and if someone said a nice "Hello" he'd look at them like they didn't deserve to be in his presence. When he bumped into Katla though, well, he fell wings over tail feather for her.

Ever since they've become mates, they've made themselves both better for each other while giving the other the exact things that have been missing in their lives previously, thus, these two are the old married couple the town talks about when looking for a mate that can take the good, the bad, and the down right ugly about them and love them for who they are.
aJTY8eT.png
Dragon/Outfit Name: Moriko Price Limit: none Specific Apparel?: nope Don't use: gem apparel Other Notes: Moriko is an archaeologist, and she's a bit eccentric Dragon/Scry/Mannequin: 8684562 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86846/8684562_350.png[/img] thank you in advance! i've had her a long time but she needs an outfit update ^-^
Dragon/Outfit Name: Moriko
Price Limit: none
Specific Apparel?: nope
Don't use: gem apparel
Other Notes: Moriko is an archaeologist, and she's a bit eccentric
Dragon/Scry/Mannequin: 8684562

8684562_350.png

thank you in advance! i've had her a long time but she needs an outfit update ^-^
Ace.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngSylvia.png
@Cat7
I'm so sorry- I can't see whatever outfit you're referencing! I'm still willing to help with your outfit, though!
@Cat7
I'm so sorry- I can't see whatever outfit you're referencing! I'm still willing to help with your outfit, though!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
@CatyCrisis
Heyo, and welcome back! I hope you like this outfit!
I wasn't a huge fan of the "only one set" you had on- so I mixed and matched a bit! Also, I added the Ghost Flame Tail Jewel as a reference to Katla.

Michel
@CatyCrisis
Heyo, and welcome back! I hope you like this outfit!
I wasn't a huge fan of the "only one set" you had on- so I mixed and matched a bit! Also, I added the Ghost Flame Tail Jewel as a reference to Katla.

Michel
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
Ah, man, when I saw that you kept his mask, I have to admit that I smiled. It just kinda helps elevate him in some way that has stuck with me since I first put it on him.

Plus, I gave you creative freedom to do as you wished so I can say I'm really pleased with the outfit even with the little nod towards Katla is like a "Yes, please" decision that you made that let them feel connected in a way I never thought would happen.
Ah, man, when I saw that you kept his mask, I have to admit that I smiled. It just kinda helps elevate him in some way that has stuck with me since I first put it on him.

Plus, I gave you creative freedom to do as you wished so I can say I'm really pleased with the outfit even with the little nod towards Katla is like a "Yes, please" decision that you made that let them feel connected in a way I never thought would happen.
aJTY8eT.png
@Bopdawoo
What an eccentric character! I had a lot of fun designing her.
So I technically only did one outfit- but I added a (very expensive) outfit that I thought would be kinda fun but expensive,,,it's been sitting around in my drafts forever, and it just looks fun!

[the real one]
Moriko

the fakes
Moriko (spensy)
Moriko (spensy 2)
@Bopdawoo
What an eccentric character! I had a lot of fun designing her.
So I technically only did one outfit- but I added a (very expensive) outfit that I thought would be kinda fun but expensive,,,it's been sitting around in my drafts forever, and it just looks fun!

[the real one]
Moriko

the fakes
Moriko (spensy)
Moriko (spensy 2)
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
@CatyCrisis
I'm so glad you enjoyed!!
@CatyCrisis
I'm so glad you enjoyed!!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
skdnf
export.png
@rainbowometal oooh!! i love them all! thank you kindly!
@rainbowometal oooh!! i love them all! thank you kindly!
Ace.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngSylvia.png
I really need help dressing this guy! I love male Spirals, but man are they hard to dress. T^T [b]Dragon/Outfit Name:[/b] Argus [b]Price Limit[/b]: I'm open to pretty much anything. [b]Specific Apparel?:[/b] I'd like him to keep the banner, but it's not necessary. [b]Don't use:[/b] No retired items please! [b]Other Notes:[/b] He's supposed to be an Arcane rep but I'm just so uninspired. [b]Dragon/Scry/Mannequin:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52373274][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523733/52373274_350.png[/img][/url]
I really need help dressing this guy! I love male Spirals, but man are they hard to dress. T^T

Dragon/Outfit Name: Argus
Price Limit: I'm open to pretty much anything.
Specific Apparel?: I'd like him to keep the banner, but it's not necessary.
Don't use: No retired items please!
Other Notes: He's supposed to be an Arcane rep but I'm just so uninspired.
Dragon/Scry/Mannequin:
52373274_350.png
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27