Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Kai and Phy Dress Dragons
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Kairo I return! My new mouse has been retrieved from the world of the Amazon locker!! ID# 55294190 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55294190][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/552942/55294190_350.png[/img][/url] 7 slots! Notes: Ugh just please make me like this guy x.x I really think he's just.. eh.. ID# 56068891 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56068891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/560689/56068891_350.png[/img][/url] 7 slots Notes: I feel like some stuff to match with the eyes would look better than just more orange...
@Kairo I return! My new mouse has been retrieved from the world of the Amazon locker!!

ID# 55294190
55294190_350.png
7 slots!
Notes: Ugh just please make me like this guy x.x I really think he's just.. eh..

ID# 56068891
56068891_350.png
7 slots
Notes: I feel like some stuff to match with the eyes would look better than just more orange...
Fox
he/they
too many dragons
I will scry all your basics
Fr time!
please I have one single breeding pair
they make xxy/xxx abyss babies
Or tell me they suck and you hate them either way
pls click
lnHLC.gif
the egg wants to live
here is the sales tab
@Physik
Dragon ID #:794658
Image of Dragon:
if

Number of Slots:8
Extra Notes or Requests:n/a

Dragon ID #:794627
Image of Dragon:
yuu

@Physik
Dragon ID #:794658
Image of Dragon:
if

Dragon ID #:794627
Image of Dragon:
yuu

[center][font=calibri]@Spiritfire[/center] [font=calibri]this is four days late but ayyyyy here's your boy [quote name="Spiritfire" date="2020-06-10 17:13:55" ] [font=calibri]- okay look the ribbons are there for a reason alright. he's literally trapped if you can find a better way to describe that then do it man [/quote] [font=calibri]*leans in real close to whisper* [i]put him in chains you buffoon[/i] [center][outfit=1223409] [outfit=1223427] [/center] [font=calibri]First one is your classic demon vibe. Spooky wispy things, horns, flowy outfit. For the second outfit, I did decide to take inspiration from his original look, so it's definitely deeper since you own most of the expensive items. Some additional ideas for him: [center][item=bloodred kelpie mane] [item=golden seraph jewelry] [item=ebony antlers] [item=Tarnished Steel Armor] [item=bloodshard chains] [item=bloodshard chains][item=bloodshard chains] [item=bloodshard chains] [item=bloodshard chains] [item=bloodshard chains] [item=bloodshard chains] [item=bloodshard chains]
this is four days late but ayyyyy here's your boy
Spiritfire wrote on 2020-06-10 17:13:55:
- okay look the ribbons are there for a reason alright. he's literally trapped if you can find a better way to describe that then do it man
*leans in real close to whisper* put him in chains you buffoon

Not Found
Not Found

First one is your classic demon vibe. Spooky wispy things, horns, flowy outfit. For the second outfit, I did decide to take inspiration from his original look, so it's definitely deeper since you own most of the expensive items. Some additional ideas for him:

Bloodred Kelpie Mane Golden Seraph Jewelry Ebony Antlers Tarnished Steel Armor
Bloodshard Chains Bloodshard Chains Bloodshard Chains Bloodshard Chains
Bloodshard Chains Bloodshard Chains Bloodshard Chains Bloodshard Chains
9CxYF0H.png
[center][font=calibri]@lonelylittlewolf[/center] [font=calibri]So sorry for the delay! We had extended family come and stay with us a week earlier than expected, so I've been pretty preoccupied and mainly doing FR on my phone when I get the chance which is,,, not good for doing outfits. Anyways, here is what I was able to come up with: [center][outfit=1224301] [outfit=1224316] [outfit=1224337] [outfit=1224351] [/center] [font=calibri]For the RBs first outfit, something regal. I found that adding in some gold pieces created a gorgeous contrast. For the second outfit, something a little bit different and odd, but lovely nonetheless. Here are some ideas: [center][item=obsidian unicorn magic] [item=gossamer silks] [item=silver earrings of science] [item=sorcerer's cobwebs][/center] [font=calibri]Alright! I decided to play around with some blue apparel to match his eyes like you said. For the first outfit, something forest-y and soft. And for the second outfit... oh man. I love it ngl. I brought in a lot of weird pieces to create something pretty unique I think. Here are some sets to try: [center][item=the learned sage] [item=celadon silks] [item=Brass Steampunk Attire] [item=Brass Scale Trunk] [item=luminous sundrapes]
So sorry for the delay! We had extended family come and stay with us a week earlier than expected, so I've been pretty preoccupied and mainly doing FR on my phone when I get the chance which is,,, not good for doing outfits. Anyways, here is what I was able to come up with:

Not Found
Not Found

Not Found
Not Found

For the RBs first outfit, something regal. I found that adding in some gold pieces created a gorgeous contrast. For the second outfit, something a little bit different and odd, but lovely nonetheless. Here are some ideas:

Obsidian Unicorn Magic Gossamer Silks Silver Earrings of Science Sorcerer's Cobwebs

Alright! I decided to play around with some blue apparel to match his eyes like you said. For the first outfit, something forest-y and soft. And for the second outfit... oh man. I love it ngl. I brought in a lot of weird pieces to create something pretty unique I think. Here are some sets to try:

The Learned Sage Celadon Silks Brass Steampunk Attire Brass Scale Trunk Luminous Sundrapes
9CxYF0H.png
[b]@Physik @Kairo[/b] (can I request both of you?) [b]Dragon ID #:[/b] [morphology=803454] (it's the morphology link, as he's not grown up yet) [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=47&auth=88adc51a4791938fa9045439948ce454c0380a66&dummyext=prev.png [/img] [b]Number of Slots:[/b] As many as needed! [b]Extra Notes or Requests:[/b] He is based of the Greek god Zagreus, who is hard to find info on, but he is basically the son of Hades and Persephone.
@Physik @Kairo (can I request both of you?)
Dragon ID #:
Zagreus
(it's the morphology link, as he's not grown up yet)
Image of Dragon: dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=23&breed=6&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=119&tertgene=16&winggene=17&wings=47&auth=88adc51a4791938fa9045439948ce454c0380a66&dummyext=prev.png
Number of Slots: As many as needed!
Extra Notes or Requests: He is based of the Greek god Zagreus, who is hard to find info on, but he is basically the son of Hades and Persephone.
I'm new, any donations welcome!
[b]@Physik[/b] [b]Dragon ID #:[/b] 59513048 [b]Number of Slots:[/b] 9 [b]Extra Notes or Requests:[/b] my aesthetic is fairly minimalist [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59513048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595131/59513048_350.png[/img][/url]
@Physik
Dragon ID #: 59513048
Number of Slots: 9
Extra Notes or Requests: my aesthetic is fairly minimalist

59513048_350.png
vSxK3u9.png
@Parradox Thank you for your patience! Family has been visiting, and I've been entertaining my younger family members for the past few days :^D But moving on! Dressing your dragons has been a treat. For your boy, I feel like you can get away with pinks and teals to compliment his tertiary. I decided to steer away from sandy vibes, but I've included recommendations that would match that aesthetic below! I just have to say your girl looks fantastic in the sunsetspeaker's arctic apparel. It matches her bee and primary so well that I had to include the pants and the coat in the second outfit. And the dried flower pieces work so well, too! [center][outfit=1223650][outfit=1224778] [item=Brutal Headdress][item=A Flourish of Amber][item=Rattle Snake][item=Golden Seraph Jewelry] [outfit=1224826][outfit=1226237] [item=Summer Swelter][item=Finely Crafted Lute][item=Bamboo Tea Cups]+tray[/center]
@Parradox

Thank you for your patience! Family has been visiting, and I've been entertaining my younger family members for the past few days :^D But moving on! Dressing your dragons has been a treat. For your boy, I feel like you can get away with pinks and teals to compliment his tertiary. I decided to steer away from sandy vibes, but I've included recommendations that would match that aesthetic below!

I just have to say your girl looks fantastic in the sunsetspeaker's arctic apparel. It matches her bee and primary so well that I had to include the pants and the coat in the second outfit. And the dried flower pieces work so well, too!

Not Found
Not Found

Brutal Headdress A Flourish of Amber Rattle Snake Golden Seraph Jewelry

Not Found
Not Found

Summer Swelter Finely Crafted Lute Bamboo Tea Cups +tray
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@Physik
thank you!
@Physik
thank you!
[b]@Physik[/b] [b]Dragon ID #:[/b] 50672160 [b]Image of Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50672160][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/506722/50672160_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Number of Slots:[/b] no limit [b]Extra Notes or Requests:[/b] hi I've dressed him so much and didn't find any satisfactory lol I want something that isn't bulky and doesn't hide her skin too much! Danke
@Physik
Dragon ID #: 50672160
Image of Dragon: 50672160_350.png
Number of Slots: no limit
Extra Notes or Requests: hi I've dressed him so much and didn't find any satisfactory lol
I want something that isn't bulky and doesn't hide her skin too much! Danke
[center][font=calibri]@QuirkyTea[/center] [font=calibri]Thank you for your patience! ;; It's been very busy over here, so I apologize for the wait. Here's what I was able to whip up: [center][outfit=1228183] [outfit=1228187] [/center] [font=calibri]For a child from Hades, god of the dead, and Persephone, goddess of spring, I decided to try to combine aspects of both qualities that his parents are the patrons of. I did just that with the first outfit, bringing in flower crowns and corsages, but also some distinctly plague-esque items. I also added in some copper-colored apparel to match his mane and wings. For the second outfit, something a bit more sinister. I tried to keep both outfits somewhat cheap, and didn't use an excess of apparel slots just in case. <3 Here are some sets you may want to check out for him: [center][item=dried bloombox] [item=crown of bones] [item=poisonous rose thorn wing tangle] [item=summer swelter]
Thank you for your patience! ;; It's been very busy over here, so I apologize for the wait. Here's what I was able to whip up:

Not Found
Not Found

For a child from Hades, god of the dead, and Persephone, goddess of spring, I decided to try to combine aspects of both qualities that his parents are the patrons of. I did just that with the first outfit, bringing in flower crowns and corsages, but also some distinctly plague-esque items. I also added in some copper-colored apparel to match his mane and wings. For the second outfit, something a bit more sinister. I tried to keep both outfits somewhat cheap, and didn't use an excess of apparel slots just in case. <3 Here are some sets you may want to check out for him:

Dried Bloombox Crown of Bones Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Summer Swelter
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30