Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Talk to me about your MAGES(and witches)
1 2 3
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56456633] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564567/56456633_350.png[/img] [/url] this is trixie her magic is mostly alchemy and illusion based shes very tricky and often uses her magic to scare/prank other dragons but shes usually really sweet and kind just has mischievous personality

56456633_350.png

this is trixie her magic is mostly alchemy and illusion based shes very tricky and often uses her magic to scare/prank other dragons but shes usually really sweet and kind just has mischievous personality
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
I like your mage ideas. Your dragon's colors fit well with them. Freya is a mage who specializes in healing and love. She can also conjur vines they move to her will though she prefers not using them. For love she gets info on what the dragon is searching for and uses her magic to find a match. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6080509] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60806/6080509_350.png[/img] [/url] If she counts Nightwing is an alchemist. She brews together potions that create various effects. She got her appearance from testing a potion her father gave her, she was willing. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9121509] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91216/9121509_350.png[/img] [/url] Gemini is a mage who specializes in forest magic. He's really good with using leaves in his magic and not bad when it comes to moving branches. He's ok with casting spells on rocks. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21482285] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214823/21482285_350.png[/img] [/url] Mateja is an orical. (S)he can only predict disasters and uses them to warn others. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33931554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339316/33931554_350.png[/img] [/url] Ashera is a necromancer that prefers to be left alone. She isn't evil but doesn't like others testing there luck. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34376192] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/343762/34376192_350.png[/img] [/url]
I like your mage ideas. Your dragon's colors fit well with them.

Freya is a mage who specializes in healing and love. She can also conjur vines they move to her will though she prefers not using them. For love she gets info on what the dragon is searching for and uses her magic to find a match.

6080509_350.png

If she counts Nightwing is an alchemist. She brews together potions that create various effects. She got her appearance from testing a potion her father gave her, she was willing.

9121509_350.png

Gemini is a mage who specializes in forest magic. He's really good with using leaves in his magic and not bad when it comes to moving branches. He's ok with casting spells on rocks.

21482285_350.png

Mateja is an orical. (S)he can only predict disasters and uses them to warn others.

33931554_350.png

Ashera is a necromancer that prefers to be left alone. She isn't evil but doesn't like others testing there luck.

34376192_350.png
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59494444] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594945/59494444_350.png[/img] [/url] Brews teas that grant various special affects. Hardly casts spells but will when she needs too

59494444_350.png

Brews teas that grant various special affects.

Hardly casts spells but will when she needs too
BcpIF1O.png
of my mages, i don't really have more than the two 'sister' elemental acolytes in lore so far. they get all their powers from their goddesses. Helheim and Hel, respectively. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43733139] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=43733139&skin=0&apparel=283,15270,944,28796,320,326,289,15271,28800,28792,337,352&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53497561] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=91241&skin=0&apparel=283,15305,944,28788,322,328,294,15306,28784,28808,345,349&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] most of my dragons just have their innate elemental powers, with regards to the few oddballs. but it's interesting to consider the variations of each idividual's power. it's not like all Arcane dragons can only levitate stuff, or whatever. Water dragons don't just have to spit water. then, you can consider how much a dragon uses this power. i'm going back to my oc/fanderg clan for this all, as it has the most fleshed-out lore. to explain, it's a band of rescuers/adventurers. like, some dragons just don't use their element. i've a Light dragon who just fights with a sword instead, he only uses light to try and stun/blind an opponent or to lighten a dark room. on the other side, another Light dragon is physically weak, so uses his powers often, to try and reduce physical effort. and with my (currently) 3 Arcane dragons, they all have different abilities. one is technically half-Arcane half-Fire, and so uses the magic to better amplify and control his fire. one creates illusions and mirages, dragons so realistic they can speak and fire so hot it'll burn you to touch. the third can mess with the immediate reality around them- we're talking, distorting a wall to force a path through it, or pull it to close off a corridor, that kinda thing. it's good to consider the specific forté of each individual. and for your question on how to stop someone seeming overpowered, i tend to just come it with limitations or drawbacks, instead of just weakening a dragon. the best thing to do is say, like, "[dragon] has the power ______ , but..." and finish the sentence. does it drain their magic reserves, or hurt them? is it too destructive to be used with allies nearby for fear of hurting them? can it not be moderated, and so an ice dragon trying to create a snowflake can only ever cause a blizzard? are they against using it, for whatever reason- eg. morally, ethically? do they simply not know its full extent yet? the other way i do it is by considering ways others can manipulate/work around it, loopholes. or by looking at the dragon's weaknesses that could affect it. say, if a dragon could create earthquakes, incorporeal enemies wouldn't care, and ones that could fly would have to be grounded, and the dragon couldn't work such magic unless physically touching the earth. a mage could make a massive burst of light to blind their enemies, but if they already couldn't see, and used, say, echolocation instead, they'd not be fussed. a dragon may be able to control water, but if they've no skill at swimming, they'd be fully reliant on their power to keep them from drowning. perhaps a powerful spell requires lots of concentration to unleash, but the mage's got exactly zero attention span. be creative!
of my mages, i don't really have more than the two 'sister' elemental acolytes in lore so far. they get all their powers from their goddesses. Helheim and Hel, respectively.

dragon?did=43733139&skin=0&apparel=283,15270,944,28796,320,326,289,15271,28800,28792,337,352&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=91241&skin=0&apparel=283,15305,944,28788,322,328,294,15306,28784,28808,345,349&xt=dressing.png

most of my dragons just have their innate elemental powers, with regards to the few oddballs.
but it's interesting to consider the variations of each idividual's power. it's not like all Arcane dragons can only levitate stuff, or whatever. Water dragons don't just have to spit water. then, you can consider how much a dragon uses this power. i'm going back to my oc/fanderg clan for this all, as it has the most fleshed-out lore. to explain, it's a band of rescuers/adventurers.

like, some dragons just don't use their element. i've a Light dragon who just fights with a sword instead, he only uses light to try and stun/blind an opponent or to lighten a dark room. on the other side, another Light dragon is physically weak, so uses his powers often, to try and reduce physical effort.
and with my (currently) 3 Arcane dragons, they all have different abilities. one is technically half-Arcane half-Fire, and so uses the magic to better amplify and control his fire. one creates illusions and mirages, dragons so realistic they can speak and fire so hot it'll burn you to touch. the third can mess with the immediate reality around them- we're talking, distorting a wall to force a path through it, or pull it to close off a corridor, that kinda thing. it's good to consider the specific forté of each individual.

and for your question on how to stop someone seeming overpowered, i tend to just come it with limitations or drawbacks, instead of just weakening a dragon. the best thing to do is say, like, "[dragon] has the power ______ , but..." and finish the sentence.
does it drain their magic reserves, or hurt them? is it too destructive to be used with allies nearby for fear of hurting them? can it not be moderated, and so an ice dragon trying to create a snowflake can only ever cause a blizzard? are they against using it, for whatever reason- eg. morally, ethically? do they simply not know its full extent yet?
the other way i do it is by considering ways others can manipulate/work around it, loopholes. or by looking at the dragon's weaknesses that could affect it.
say, if a dragon could create earthquakes, incorporeal enemies wouldn't care, and ones that could fly would have to be grounded, and the dragon couldn't work such magic unless physically touching the earth. a mage could make a massive burst of light to blind their enemies, but if they already couldn't see, and used, say, echolocation instead, they'd not be fussed. a dragon may be able to control water, but if they've no skill at swimming, they'd be fully reliant on their power to keep them from drowning. perhaps a powerful spell requires lots of concentration to unleash, but the mage's got exactly zero attention span.
be creative!
@shozurei That's such a fun little twist! I love it when little things on the site or about the dragon itself influence the lore. I have mentions of height with my gaolers lore for some reason, and not a single male gaoler is taller than his mate/wife/girlfriend, which I find kind of amusing so I wrote it into the lore. So yeah. But I love that Nightstalker still got included in her lore in a way, just with a different role.

@Zuron Thank you so much! I love that your magic has consequences, none of mine does except Spirit, and that's a little extreme. And your distinction between more physical and less physical magic is such a cool idea!! I love how thecrime fits the punishment, for lach of better words, in response to overusing magic. Also that list of magic types you wrote is incredible, omg. You've put so much thought into it and I hope I can end up with something half as fleshed out eventually! :D

@Scorpiontail Oh, covens are so freaking cool!! Morrigan seems freaking awesome, and her choice of antlers is a very nice spooky touch. Wulf is probably one of the only male guardians that I've seen and liked the design of, but that's beside the point. My clan's primary guardian is a fae, which is way less believable that Wulf. He looks like he'd get the job done. Corax is freaking awesome as well, and I love that all of your coven has roughly interconnected reds and whites and the such in their color palettes. Also, Lupus and Aakai have such solid, fitting apparel that goes with their lore? I'm so bad at finding apparel that works with the dragon's stories so I congratulate you on that. Aakai's seemingly almost trigger happy nature is fun too, and I love the art at the end of her bio. Hecate is such a cool gal!! I love the astrologist part too, and I'm a sucker for dragon's eyes matching their accents/apparel. Spirals are totally my jam as well, and she just looks so cool!! They're all so easily recognized as who and what they should be, which is so cool!! (I feel you on the lore thing lol I have a running list of "priority lore" that I ignore every day. Sorry for talking your ear off...)

@SimplyNashie Oh Trixie is absolutely adorable! She reminds me a bit of Gabriel from Supernatural, which I realize won't make sense if you haven't seen the show. I love all of the blue tones, and wasp on female skydancers is such a cool look. Her familiar works so well with her look too! Very pretty witchy gal.

@Vivichi Thank you so much!! Freya is such a cool looking girl, and I love the contrast between her and the wines! Those vines in particular seem like they'd be cool to write awesome lore about, especially because of her specialization with love and healing. Nightwing looks awesome as well, and that skin is beautiful! Alchemy is such a fun idea, and I love how adventurous she seems. Gemini is particular appeals to me for some reason, I recently found out that I love gembound on snappers, and he definitely has the look of a kinda rugged forest magic witch or wizard. Matega's apparel works so well with him being an oracle, as well as with just his colors! I always thought the sage celebration set was awesome for that, and he's super striking and really stands out with all of the bright colors! Ashara is so cool and her story is super sad too! It's not her fault that the other dragons freaked out, from what I could tell she was just trying to do a nice thing too. :( (I love her necromancy army, they sound super freaking cool.)

@LostOnTheMoon Okay Nevermore is freaking awesome. I'm sure you've heard that about a million times over but she just looks so cool!!Her accent and apparel look so good with her, and her familliar matches too which is always a little thing that I love for no good reason lol. Also, another thing I'm sure you've heard a lot, but her ID is awesome!!! She's so cool looking and when I look at her I just kinda get this mental image of this old, powerful looking dragon shuffling around and handing tea to her most recent customer, and IDK why that makes me smile so much but she's just so awesome.

@Falinks Elemental goddesses and getting magic from them is such a freaking cool idea and I love their designs so much!! Okay and your descriptions for your more "oddball" dragons are awesome?? Like, I love that you take into account physical and magical strength and try to kinda "balance them out" and whatnot. The drawbacks idea is great too, the only drawback I have at the moment is the whole "the longer you live the more powerful the magic gets and then you explode ¯\_(?)_/¯" with Spirit lol. Thanks for the sentence template! You have so many awesome creative ideas and I love the way you approached the problems and limitations as fun and a good way to expand the lore, not just rules that should be followed. I seriously cannot thank you enough for all of the help you've given me!! :D
@shozurei That's such a fun little twist! I love it when little things on the site or about the dragon itself influence the lore. I have mentions of height with my gaolers lore for some reason, and not a single male gaoler is taller than his mate/wife/girlfriend, which I find kind of amusing so I wrote it into the lore. So yeah. But I love that Nightstalker still got included in her lore in a way, just with a different role.

@Zuron Thank you so much! I love that your magic has consequences, none of mine does except Spirit, and that's a little extreme. And your distinction between more physical and less physical magic is such a cool idea!! I love how thecrime fits the punishment, for lach of better words, in response to overusing magic. Also that list of magic types you wrote is incredible, omg. You've put so much thought into it and I hope I can end up with something half as fleshed out eventually! :D

@Scorpiontail Oh, covens are so freaking cool!! Morrigan seems freaking awesome, and her choice of antlers is a very nice spooky touch. Wulf is probably one of the only male guardians that I've seen and liked the design of, but that's beside the point. My clan's primary guardian is a fae, which is way less believable that Wulf. He looks like he'd get the job done. Corax is freaking awesome as well, and I love that all of your coven has roughly interconnected reds and whites and the such in their color palettes. Also, Lupus and Aakai have such solid, fitting apparel that goes with their lore? I'm so bad at finding apparel that works with the dragon's stories so I congratulate you on that. Aakai's seemingly almost trigger happy nature is fun too, and I love the art at the end of her bio. Hecate is such a cool gal!! I love the astrologist part too, and I'm a sucker for dragon's eyes matching their accents/apparel. Spirals are totally my jam as well, and she just looks so cool!! They're all so easily recognized as who and what they should be, which is so cool!! (I feel you on the lore thing lol I have a running list of "priority lore" that I ignore every day. Sorry for talking your ear off...)

@SimplyNashie Oh Trixie is absolutely adorable! She reminds me a bit of Gabriel from Supernatural, which I realize won't make sense if you haven't seen the show. I love all of the blue tones, and wasp on female skydancers is such a cool look. Her familiar works so well with her look too! Very pretty witchy gal.

@Vivichi Thank you so much!! Freya is such a cool looking girl, and I love the contrast between her and the wines! Those vines in particular seem like they'd be cool to write awesome lore about, especially because of her specialization with love and healing. Nightwing looks awesome as well, and that skin is beautiful! Alchemy is such a fun idea, and I love how adventurous she seems. Gemini is particular appeals to me for some reason, I recently found out that I love gembound on snappers, and he definitely has the look of a kinda rugged forest magic witch or wizard. Matega's apparel works so well with him being an oracle, as well as with just his colors! I always thought the sage celebration set was awesome for that, and he's super striking and really stands out with all of the bright colors! Ashara is so cool and her story is super sad too! It's not her fault that the other dragons freaked out, from what I could tell she was just trying to do a nice thing too. :( (I love her necromancy army, they sound super freaking cool.)

@LostOnTheMoon Okay Nevermore is freaking awesome. I'm sure you've heard that about a million times over but she just looks so cool!!Her accent and apparel look so good with her, and her familliar matches too which is always a little thing that I love for no good reason lol. Also, another thing I'm sure you've heard a lot, but her ID is awesome!!! She's so cool looking and when I look at her I just kinda get this mental image of this old, powerful looking dragon shuffling around and handing tea to her most recent customer, and IDK why that makes me smile so much but she's just so awesome.

@Falinks Elemental goddesses and getting magic from them is such a freaking cool idea and I love their designs so much!! Okay and your descriptions for your more "oddball" dragons are awesome?? Like, I love that you take into account physical and magical strength and try to kinda "balance them out" and whatnot. The drawbacks idea is great too, the only drawback I have at the moment is the whole "the longer you live the more powerful the magic gets and then you explode ¯\_(?)_/¯" with Spirit lol. Thanks for the sentence template! You have so many awesome creative ideas and I love the way you approached the problems and limitations as fun and a good way to expand the lore, not just rules that should be followed. I seriously cannot thank you enough for all of the help you've given me!! :D
@randomfandomging

Glad you like it!

I can't remember where it is from, I think Eragon, but "Magic always has a cost." I use that sentiment to limit magic in my writing. Makes it more interesting. If you spend an inordinate amount of time, even you can be a wizard.

I did forget to differentiate magic that is gained from outside the body though. For instance, Necromancy and Restoration can draw energy from one's surroundings. I might just count that as the same as Somatic and Auric, as it is being drawn from something else's auric or somatic magic anyway.
@randomfandomging

Glad you like it!

I can't remember where it is from, I think Eragon, but "Magic always has a cost." I use that sentiment to limit magic in my writing. Makes it more interesting. If you spend an inordinate amount of time, even you can be a wizard.

I did forget to differentiate magic that is gained from outside the body though. For instance, Necromancy and Restoration can draw energy from one's surroundings. I might just count that as the same as Somatic and Auric, as it is being drawn from something else's auric or somatic magic anyway.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
So my Witch here is Dahlia. She's as troublemaker as they get, and was cursed by a powerful multigaze. Her bio might be confusing but it has a lot of info and art if you're interested!! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45315628] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453157/45315628_350.png[/img] [/url] The first dragon I thought of when you said mage was Kasa, my Energy Mage. He can sense energy, similar to how Mirrors see heat signatures, but he's much more powerful and can also manipulate the energy around him. He's not quite advanced enough to manipulate dragons, only nature, and earth. His bio has some lore as well :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50104784] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501048/50104784_350.png[/img] [/url] I also have Sveta here, but her role is not as well thought out. She's an Earth mage, who can move the earth to an extent. rocks and boulders are easy for her, but besides that her power is very limited. I'm still trying to figure out the role she will play in my clan, but If you're interested you can take a peek at her current lore. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48338848] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483389/48338848_350.png[/img] [/url] Many dragons in my clan refer to Grape as a dream mage, and though that's not completely accurate, its pretty close. She calms the dreams that go unanswered, both pursuits and dreams that dragons forget when they wake up. It is an enormous task; there is only one dream mage per flight. Her bio doesn't have too much, but if you're interested try checking out Rakasa and Ryuku's bios, they have more info. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41296930] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412970/41296930_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48043172] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480432/48043172_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47940737] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479408/47940737_350.png[/img] [/url] Last but not least, Vitya. He is my g1 multigaze, and is basically a nature mage/spirit but no one knows it (though it's pretty obvious lol). I love his bio so it'd be nice if you checked it out. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52844994] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528450/52844994_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for listening to my TedTalk! These are all my dragons who go by Mage, but many others have magical powers of some sort. If you still wanna sneek around my lair I'd suggest looking at Lucius(red Imp), Galiya(Purple WC with a guise), and maybe Ravirre (though he doesn't have lore lore yet, just ideas). Thanks again <3
So my Witch here is Dahlia. She's as troublemaker as they get, and was cursed by a powerful multigaze. Her bio might be confusing but it has a lot of info and art if you're interested!!

45315628_350.png

The first dragon I thought of when you said mage was Kasa, my Energy Mage. He can sense energy, similar to how Mirrors see heat signatures, but he's much more powerful and can also manipulate the energy around him. He's not quite advanced enough to manipulate dragons, only nature, and earth. His bio has some lore as well :)

50104784_350.png

I also have Sveta here, but her role is not as well thought out. She's an Earth mage, who can move the earth to an extent. rocks and boulders are easy for her, but besides that her power is very limited. I'm still trying to figure out the role she will play in my clan, but If you're interested you can take a peek at her current lore.

48338848_350.png

Many dragons in my clan refer to Grape as a dream mage, and though that's not completely accurate, its pretty close. She calms the dreams that go unanswered, both pursuits and dreams that dragons forget when they wake up. It is an enormous task; there is only one dream mage per flight. Her bio doesn't have too much, but if you're interested try checking out Rakasa and Ryuku's bios, they have more info.

41296930_350.png

48043172_350.png

47940737_350.png

Last but not least, Vitya. He is my g1 multigaze, and is basically a nature mage/spirit but no one knows it (though it's pretty obvious lol). I love his bio so it'd be nice if you checked it out.

52844994_350.png

Thank you for listening to my TedTalk! These are all my dragons who go by Mage, but many others have magical powers of some sort. If you still wanna sneek around my lair I'd suggest looking at Lucius(red Imp), Galiya(Purple WC with a guise), and maybe Ravirre (though he doesn't have lore lore yet, just ideas). Thanks again <3
VGxuHXT.png
Ooh!! I actually practice witchcraft (i'm eclectic wiccan) so if you ever wanted to incorporate real-life magik into your lore, i'd be glad to help!! As for my own witchy dragons, while I don't really write lore, I do have Hyperion (who focuses in divination) and Amemasu (a herb-focused/kitchen witch) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4515130] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45152/4515130_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44567532] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445676/44567532_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ooh!! I actually practice witchcraft (i'm eclectic wiccan) so if you ever wanted to incorporate real-life magik into your lore, i'd be glad to help!! As for my own witchy dragons, while I don't really write lore, I do have Hyperion (who focuses in divination) and Amemasu (a herb-focused/kitchen witch)

4515130_350.png

44567532_350.png
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
Your dragons are lovely, and their lore is very intriguing and unique! I think most of my dragons are magical to some degree, but here are the ones that are actually mages or witches in their lore. My clan doesn't have a complete lore and probably never will, but some dragons do at least have personality blurbs. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59557471] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595575/59557471_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Illaeth, a blood mage. She fights alongside her twin sister, Irrai, who is a deadly, ferocious warrior. Their enemies are more afraid of Illaeth, however, due to how powerful and mysterious she is. She's just extra terrifying. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27736982] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277370/27736982_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Lara. She's a mischievous swamp witch who loves luring lost travelers into traps and bewitching them. She's also the healer for my coli team. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53287201] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532873/53287201_350.png[/img] [/url] And this is her assistant/apprentice, Iggy. He's a mildly insane inventor who is learning magic from Lara and combining it with machinery to create even bigger explosions. He drives Lara crazy with his chaotic behavior.
Your dragons are lovely, and their lore is very intriguing and unique!

I think most of my dragons are magical to some degree, but here are the ones that are actually mages or witches in their lore.

My clan doesn't have a complete lore and probably never will, but some dragons do at least have personality blurbs.

59557471_350.png

This is Illaeth, a blood mage. She fights alongside her twin sister, Irrai, who is a deadly, ferocious warrior. Their enemies are more afraid of Illaeth, however, due to how powerful and mysterious she is. She's just extra terrifying.

27736982_350.png

This is Lara. She's a mischievous swamp witch who loves luring lost travelers into traps and bewitching them. She's also the healer for my coli team.

53287201_350.png

And this is her assistant/apprentice, Iggy. He's a mildly insane inventor who is learning magic from Lara and combining it with machinery to create even bigger explosions. He drives Lara crazy with his chaotic behavior.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@randomfandomging Here’s my witches/mages! Heliotrope is a closeted gay mage. He takes lots of pride in the dark arts. Despite working in dark magic he’s actually very polite and kind. He’s got a crush on Ace,the other male skydancer in my lair. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48574897] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485749/48574897_350.png[/img] [/url] Astra is Heliotrope’ s apprentice. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49192628] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491927/49192628_350.png[/img] [/url] Effusa is a friendly traveling witch [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60150734] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/601508/60150734_350.png[/img] [/url]
@randomfandomging

Here’s my witches/mages!

Heliotrope is a closeted gay mage. He takes lots of pride in the dark arts. Despite working in dark magic he’s actually very polite and kind. He’s got a crush on Ace,the other male skydancer in my lair.

48574897_350.png

Astra is Heliotrope’ s apprentice.

49192628_350.png

Effusa is a friendly traveling witch

60150734_350.png

My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
1 2 3