Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help w/ lore and stuffs?
[b]tried posting this to creative corner but I don't think that was right...[/b] Hiya hiya hi! lookin' to expand her lore and stuff a bit [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54869313] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548694/54869313_350.png[/img] [/url] i have a few ideas in her bio, but I don't really know what to choose... I'm lookin' for maybe a few interesting ideas for who/what she could be? Or maybe like what her theme could be or what her apparel plan could include?? Just lookin' for ideas and inspiration and stuff...
tried posting this to creative corner but I don't think that was right...

Hiya hiya hi!

lookin' to expand her lore and stuff a bit

54869313_350.png

i have a few ideas in her bio, but I don't really know what to choose...

I'm lookin' for maybe a few interesting ideas for who/what she could be? Or maybe like what her theme could be or what her apparel plan could include??

Just lookin' for ideas and inspiration and stuff...
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
bump because help??
bump because help??
UFGqClF.png hmm ozliMMF.png
Cas
FR +3
they/them
13-A85-D08-9-A31-4-AB8-8302-1-D6-D960-AF54-C.png
Please spell my
username correctly!
UFGqClF.png
hi
ozliMMF.png
@Casteller

Hi! I loved the lore ideas you had and we’re very similar when it comes to lore xD too many to choose. So here’s something I came up with but used one of your ideas as a base :D

I hope this helps you out :)
I didn’t change too much from what you had, mainly added a few things here and there but you had a really cool and interesting idea :D

When Riviel was a hatchling, she was struck by lightning. Her parents took her to a witch doctor, Cynfael, who managed to stabilize her. However, she was plagued with a mysterious disease; her scales slowly turned to stone. When her mouth froze over, she was no longer able to speak. Thus, her parents took her pearl and went to the temple of the Tidelord to pray for his help. However, Riviel's parents never returned, and the tiny hatchling nearly died.
However, a handsome prince noticed her beauty and charmed her. They were married by Riviel found her life as princess to be dull. She was the “perfect wife”, to be seen but not heard. Her husband loved showing her off while she obediently followed him to his meetings. She was a spectacle and she hated it. It was boring. She longed for adventure and mystery. And so every night she put on a mask and a cloak and left her life as princess behind. She became a thief. The thrill sent adrenaline through her veins, like how the lightning struck her; she was liberated.
Riviel started to learn that where she lived Solstone Kingdom, there was a highly organized system of thieves. They had formed a hierarchy, where the top thieves stole from the lesser ones. Riviel couldn't have that and so she challenged the head thief to a duel. She won in a bloody fight. However, rather than continue to subject lower thieves to an unfair life, she forbid any thievery between the thieves of her town Cavern Hill. She united the thieves and formed her own thieves' guild and was known as the Silent Lightning (Cause thieves need to be silent and quick as lightning while also referring to her accident and being mute?)
One night she stole from the prince she was married to. She began to slowly filter his funds out every single night to not only aid her guild but to also aid those in need within the kingdom, only to return as his dutiful wife every morning. However, she was found, and the royals banished her and she ended up a slave. Thankfully for her role as the thieves guild master, her allies were able to rescue and smuggle her out to safety. Eventually she made her way to the land of Light and was liberated by the Lair of Lost Luminlings, where she now resides. She rekindled her relationship with the witch doctor, Cynfael, and he was able to stop the disease from spreading any further. Riviel still hopes that one day she will be able to talk. Whilst she is very happy in her new home, she also hopes her guild of thieves will come to find her.
@Casteller

Hi! I loved the lore ideas you had and we’re very similar when it comes to lore xD too many to choose. So here’s something I came up with but used one of your ideas as a base :D

I hope this helps you out :)
I didn’t change too much from what you had, mainly added a few things here and there but you had a really cool and interesting idea :D

When Riviel was a hatchling, she was struck by lightning. Her parents took her to a witch doctor, Cynfael, who managed to stabilize her. However, she was plagued with a mysterious disease; her scales slowly turned to stone. When her mouth froze over, she was no longer able to speak. Thus, her parents took her pearl and went to the temple of the Tidelord to pray for his help. However, Riviel's parents never returned, and the tiny hatchling nearly died.
However, a handsome prince noticed her beauty and charmed her. They were married by Riviel found her life as princess to be dull. She was the “perfect wife”, to be seen but not heard. Her husband loved showing her off while she obediently followed him to his meetings. She was a spectacle and she hated it. It was boring. She longed for adventure and mystery. And so every night she put on a mask and a cloak and left her life as princess behind. She became a thief. The thrill sent adrenaline through her veins, like how the lightning struck her; she was liberated.
Riviel started to learn that where she lived Solstone Kingdom, there was a highly organized system of thieves. They had formed a hierarchy, where the top thieves stole from the lesser ones. Riviel couldn't have that and so she challenged the head thief to a duel. She won in a bloody fight. However, rather than continue to subject lower thieves to an unfair life, she forbid any thievery between the thieves of her town Cavern Hill. She united the thieves and formed her own thieves' guild and was known as the Silent Lightning (Cause thieves need to be silent and quick as lightning while also referring to her accident and being mute?)
One night she stole from the prince she was married to. She began to slowly filter his funds out every single night to not only aid her guild but to also aid those in need within the kingdom, only to return as his dutiful wife every morning. However, she was found, and the royals banished her and she ended up a slave. Thankfully for her role as the thieves guild master, her allies were able to rescue and smuggle her out to safety. Eventually she made her way to the land of Light and was liberated by the Lair of Lost Luminlings, where she now resides. She rekindled her relationship with the witch doctor, Cynfael, and he was able to stop the disease from spreading any further. Riviel still hopes that one day she will be able to talk. Whilst she is very happy in her new home, she also hopes her guild of thieves will come to find her.
VYQwMuq.gif