Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] The Starborn Prophets
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
I'm so sorry to hear this
I'm so sorry to hear this
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
@Archiy
I'd be ok with taking some of your dragons, it sounds like this is pretty important
@Archiy
I'd be ok with taking some of your dragons, it sounds like this is pretty important
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
@Archiy

I would love to give Starfire, Raven, and Takeru a loving home in my lair if you'd like, I adore them, and I'm so sorry for what you're going through, i'll definitely leave mementos for you in whomever you send my way
@Archiy

I would love to give Starfire, Raven, and Takeru a loving home in my lair if you'd like, I adore them, and I'm so sorry for what you're going through, i'll definitely leave mementos for you in whomever you send my way
nfy0IrS.pngvMooiXU.pngKwxLkEj.png6JxFimx.png
9UL9aXL.pngHJLIYn4.png
sh5xjiu.pngg64noeJ.pngowCiciO.pngmtHAEL4.pngB8HmiZX.pngkI850Ts.png
6FJhDyy.pngNeV4KUN.png
ArtQnpH.png
@Archiy

That sounds horrific, and I am so sorry for what has happened to you

If no one else speaks up, I would love to take in the three sisters and continue on the legacy of the starborn prophets

@Archiy

That sounds horrific, and I am so sorry for what has happened to you

If no one else speaks up, I would love to take in the three sisters and continue on the legacy of the starborn prophets

Y3NRNkA.png
shadowbinder.png
Looking to reach 50 likes on Drosero! ^^ ->

If you want a hatchling from any of my dragons just ask! ^^
77056706.png
vtfvo0z.png
I had hoped to register a new prophet today, but given the state of affairs here, seems I’m only able to say I’m sorry things ended up this way. I’ll put Zafre here for posterity [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80174489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801745/80174489_350.png[/img][/url] I’m willing to take up any responsibility required of me, should it be decided that we’re continuing this project in Archiy’s stead.
I had hoped to register a new prophet today, but given the state of affairs here, seems I’m only able to say I’m sorry things ended up this way.

I’ll put Zafre here for posterity
80174489_350.png

I’m willing to take up any responsibility required of me, should it be decided that we’re continuing this project in Archiy’s stead.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
Hello all. Apologies for the brief message I will be sending the founders and their mates to @Eredin so that the starborn lineage may continue.

Thank you all for the kind words they are all deeply appreciated. Just remember to check up on your friends and your self you never know what the day holds.
Hello all. Apologies for the brief message I will be sending the founders and their mates to @Eredin so that the starborn lineage may continue.

Thank you all for the kind words they are all deeply appreciated. Just remember to check up on your friends and your self you never know what the day holds.
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
Hey everyone!! Eredin checking in. :) I am sorting out my tab for them (and the Starborn in my lair) so that they are at their best.

I definitely intend to continue the legacy as much as possible but I could certainly use some help in doing so. If you'd like to volunteer to help, send me a message, I would very much appreciate it!
Hey everyone!! Eredin checking in. :) I am sorting out my tab for them (and the Starborn in my lair) so that they are at their best.

I definitely intend to continue the legacy as much as possible but I could certainly use some help in doing so. If you'd like to volunteer to help, send me a message, I would very much appreciate it!
[removed]
[removed]
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@Bluesette
Oh, could I have Cosmo? Thanks! uwu
@Bluesette
Oh, could I have Cosmo? Thanks! uwu
@Archiy may I be added to the pinglist in hopes to get a dragon from this lineage, please and thank you
@Archiy may I be added to the pinglist in hopes to get a dragon from this lineage, please and thank you
ThDXjzd.pngY5AUp2a.gif
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49