Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | What's your lair vibe/aesthetic?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I was taking a look at my lair and i just noticed that i love how each dragon has it's own personality. I like to make each one of them as unique as possible so their personalities can shine,,?

But i also admire people who can make a whole lair have the same color scheme/aesthetic/theme, so

Are you like me who has a lair full of unique dragons, or do you like your lair to have a specific aesthetic? <3
I was taking a look at my lair and i just noticed that i love how each dragon has it's own personality. I like to make each one of them as unique as possible so their personalities can shine,,?

But i also admire people who can make a whole lair have the same color scheme/aesthetic/theme, so

Are you like me who has a lair full of unique dragons, or do you like your lair to have a specific aesthetic? <3
beastclantop.png
@Hnai

Most of mine tend to have the same theme in a wider "universe" so to speak. And it's a great way to justify owning a bunch of seemingly random Mirror dragons. :D
@Hnai

Most of mine tend to have the same theme in a wider "universe" so to speak. And it's a great way to justify owning a bunch of seemingly random Mirror dragons. :D
Ysx511y.gif
i wish i could have an aesthetic but i'm too impulsive for that so i think the best i can do is arrange my dragons in rainbow order and call it aesthetic :')
i wish i could have an aesthetic but i'm too impulsive for that so i think the best i can do is arrange my dragons in rainbow order and call it aesthetic :')
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
dull woods in winter with a slight spacey vibe?
dull woods in winter with a slight spacey vibe?
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
My vibe is a dash of everything with a heap of chaos :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
all the vibes all the time
all the vibes all the time
a8byJKr.gif
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2020-02-24 18:06:29" ] My vibe is a dash of everything with a heap of chaos :D [/quote] it seems i have an obsession with pastel? and unsurprisingly, plants and flowers. i didn't even know that i'd be this addicted to the use of "pink" apparel, but hey it looks good so
Kataracts wrote on 2020-02-24 18:06:29:

it seems i have an obsession with pastel? and unsurprisingly, plants and flowers. i didn't even know that i'd be this addicted to the use of "pink" apparel, but hey it looks good so
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
A bunch of wacky dragons on pretty balloons.
A bunch of wacky dragons on pretty balloons.

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
i.....its too obvious,,,,,
i.....its too obvious,,,,,
new-sig.png
just... a lot of cyan dragons? plus some deity dergs and various bright dragons
just... a lot of cyan dragons? plus some deity dergs and various bright dragons
4f0a499339cc74e2bb7a89b1d1b45dd15fc5113e.png smolfruitcat
FR time
nest rentals
hatchery
please click!