Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Merfaes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WWHvzaS.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=7][b][u]The Merfaes[/u][/b][/size][/font] ----- [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5]We have a discord! Come join the pod with us![/size][/font] [url=https://discord.gg/AcraM8m]Click me! :D[/url] [i][/i] [color=blue][b][i]Please note that this subspecies belongs to [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=436291]LunaTenebrisFlos[/url]. She's been unable to keep it updated and has agreed to let me take over it until she can tend to it once more.[/i][/b] Link to the original thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2657672/1]here[/url][/color] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{GENERAL INFORMATION}+--[/size][/font] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=5]--[Origins]--[/size][/font] It all started just as any other fairy tale: Once upon a time, there was a fae. This fae, by the name of Conlectus, loved the sea very much. He wanted to swim, breathe, and live under the surface of the ocean, to join the schools of fish and guardians that lie below. He was not able to breathe water, nor was he a strong swimmer; although Conlectus was a very cunning, charismatic fae. And so, he concocted a plan. Conlectus would spend his days along the shore, collecting only the most perfect seashells and the most expensive pearls, creating rows upon rows of idols of the Tidelord with these pristine oceanic baubles, leaving treasure and priceless works of art in the center of every one. Every day on which the sun set, Conlectus would hum a long, eerie tune into the horizon before retiring for the day. He thought that, if he could get the deity's attention, he could finally get his wish, to be one with the sea. Five hundred and seventy-four days and countless idols later, word had spread, and many had come to visit this peculiar landmark Conlectus had created. No one dared to join, aside from the creation of a few extra idols from a few sympathetic and creatively inclined fellows. Everyone had thought that this project had been hopeless, that the deities only spoke to a select few, the destined and heroes of old. No one had dared interfered, either, scared that they would be cursed by harming one of the many creations Conlectus had made, believing him to secretely be a powerful sorcerer. That is, until a particularly bold group of troublemakers came along. The raiders were swift and powerful, stealing most idols, and smashing the rest open to steal what treasures lay inside. Some had tried to stop them, and Conlectus had been badly hurt while trying to defend the creations of which he had dedicated his life to. Alas, at the end of the day, there was nothing left but shattered shells and stained sands. Conlectus lay wounded at the shore, defeated and too hurt to go on. There, he finished one last idol from the shattered remains of all that had fallen from around him, a broken, disfigured creature splatter-stained red. As the sun sank below the tide, he closed his eyes and sang one last tune as his scales fell cold. But then, to his surprise, they opened once more. Conlectus was not where he once was, either, and his body had changed. His wings and sails were larger, his scales smoother, his claws webbed, and his hindlegs were now two large fins. His prayers had been answered at last. Conlectus was finally one with the sea. Now Conlectus and merfae as a whole are all but a myth. Sightings had turned to superstition, and tales had turned to legend. Those that had supposedly seen Conlectus have said that he now travels with three new companions, mysterious figures who change from myth to myth. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/15589.png[/img] [font=Optima][size=5]--[How to become a Merfae]--[/size][/font] While most merfae are hatched to merfae parent(s), some take the route of Conlectus. The dragon must wander to the shore of shattered shells, Conlectus' final resting place, and create their own idol to the Tidelord. Then, they must sing a tune as the sun sets, and sleep at the foot of their creation. The Tidelord will decide upon who awakens anew into a pod of merfae and who never wakes at all. Of course, with the Tidelord's recent absence, this ritual now ends with failure; those who perform it now simply wake up once more at the foot of their idol. [font=Optima][size=5]--[Clan Life]--[/size][/font] Merfae cannot survive very long on land. They will dry up and sadly die if removed from water for an extended period. They are also not well suited for walking as their hindlegs are now hindflippers. However, they do quite enjoy living in ornamental ponds and nearby lakes, even if it's not quite as salty as they'd like. Merfae tend to get along well with their clanmates no matter the differences between them, but have an affinity towards outcasts and misfits. Due to the cruel nature of some dragons, some merfaes unfortunately end up being captured and sold as an exotic aquarium feature. [font=Optima][size=5]--[Roles]--[/size][/font] -[u]HUNTERS[/u]- Hunters solely gather food. They are often the most highly leveled and of the more aggressive subtypes. -[u]GATHERERS[/u]- Gatherers are commonly the members who do not fit into other roles, or prefer a quieter life. They collect food and valuables for their pod and handle the day to day trading. It is not unusual for them to also assist in the raising of hatchlings. -[u]BEAST-TAMERS[/u]- Beast-tamers are in charge of any and all oceanic creatures the pod may house. They tame, raise, and care for a variety of species, including abyssal strikers, mottled sea serpents, mammertees, and even sometimes deeprealm hunters and spiney whales. -[u]SENTINELS[/u]- Sentinels guard their pod day and night. They accompany elders, hatchlings, gatherers, and leaders, or stand guard around the pod's borders. Many sentinels begin life as hunters before finding they prefer a different sort of fighting. -[u]ELDERS[/u]- Elders are the merfae who have gotten too old to fill any roles or have been disabled in some way. They often care for the hatchlings of the clan, do minor tasks for their pod or become lore-keepers and story-tellers. -[u]MEMBERS[/u]- Members are simply members of the pod who have just exited hatchlinghood but have not found their role yet or those that have taken up other jobs unusual for merfae like jewelry-making or lore-keeping. Members tend to do the same jobs as elders and then some, doing most of their pod's work. -[u]LEADERS[/u]- Leaders are the merfae chosen by the ocean to lead their pod. Upon one leader's death, one will suddenly grow one, large sail on the top of their head. It is unknown how the new leader is chosen, but what is known is that the decision always works out for best of the pod, even if indirectly. The leaders hold the highest rank and have the most powerful magic of their pod. Leaders manage and assign roles as best fit, and oversee most trading done with their pod. They will make large decisions final and are the ones to turn to when in need.
WWHvzaS.jpg

The Merfaes

We have a discord! Come join the pod with us!
Click me! :D

Please note that this subspecies belongs to LunaTenebrisFlos. She's been unable to keep it updated and has agreed to let me take over it until she can tend to it once more.
Link to the original thread here

--+{GENERAL INFORMATION}+--

--[Origins]--
It all started just as any other fairy tale: Once upon a time, there was a fae. This fae, by the name of Conlectus, loved the sea very much. He wanted to swim, breathe, and live under the surface of the ocean, to join the schools of fish and guardians that lie below. He was not able to breathe water, nor was he a strong swimmer; although Conlectus was a very cunning, charismatic fae. And so, he concocted a plan.

Conlectus would spend his days along the shore, collecting only the most perfect seashells and the most expensive pearls, creating rows upon rows of idols of the Tidelord with these pristine oceanic baubles, leaving treasure and priceless works of art in the center of every one. Every day on which the sun set, Conlectus would hum a long, eerie tune into the horizon before retiring for the day. He thought that, if he could get the deity's attention, he could finally get his wish, to be one with the sea.

Five hundred and seventy-four days and countless idols later, word had spread, and many had come to visit this peculiar landmark Conlectus had created. No one dared to join, aside from the creation of a few extra idols from a few sympathetic and creatively inclined fellows. Everyone had thought that this project had been hopeless, that the deities only spoke to a select few, the destined and heroes of old. No one had dared interfered, either, scared that they would be cursed by harming one of the many creations Conlectus had made, believing him to secretely be a powerful sorcerer. That is, until a particularly bold group of troublemakers came along.

The raiders were swift and powerful, stealing most idols, and smashing the rest open to steal what treasures lay inside. Some had tried to stop them, and Conlectus had been badly hurt while trying to defend the creations of which he had dedicated his life to. Alas, at the end of the day, there was nothing left but shattered shells and stained sands. Conlectus lay wounded at the shore, defeated and too hurt to go on. There, he finished one last idol from the shattered remains of all that had fallen from around him, a broken, disfigured creature splatter-stained red. As the sun sank below the tide, he closed his eyes and sang one last tune as his scales fell cold.

But then, to his surprise, they opened once more. Conlectus was not where he once was, either, and his body had changed. His wings and sails were larger, his scales smoother, his claws webbed, and his hindlegs were now two large fins. His prayers had been answered at last. Conlectus was finally one with the sea.

Now Conlectus and merfae as a whole are all but a myth. Sightings had turned to superstition, and tales had turned to legend. Those that had supposedly seen Conlectus have said that he now travels with three new companions, mysterious figures who change from myth to myth.
15589.png

--[How to become a Merfae]--
While most merfae are hatched to merfae parent(s), some take the route of Conlectus. The dragon must wander to the shore of shattered shells, Conlectus' final resting place, and create their own idol to the Tidelord. Then, they must sing a tune as the sun sets, and sleep at the foot of their creation. The Tidelord will decide upon who awakens anew into a pod of merfae and who never wakes at all. Of course, with the Tidelord's recent absence, this ritual now ends with failure; those who perform it now simply wake up once more at the foot of their idol.

--[Clan Life]--
Merfae cannot survive very long on land. They will dry up and sadly die if removed from water for an extended period. They are also not well suited for walking as their hindlegs are now hindflippers. However, they do quite enjoy living in ornamental ponds and nearby lakes, even if it's not quite as salty as they'd like. Merfae tend to get along well with their clanmates no matter the differences between them, but have an affinity towards outcasts and misfits. Due to the cruel nature of some dragons, some merfaes unfortunately end up being captured and sold as an exotic aquarium feature.

--[Roles]--
-HUNTERS-
Hunters solely gather food. They are often the most highly leveled and of the more aggressive subtypes.

-GATHERERS-
Gatherers are commonly the members who do not fit into other roles, or prefer a quieter life. They collect food and valuables for their pod and handle the day to day trading. It is not unusual for them to also assist in the raising of hatchlings.

-BEAST-TAMERS-
Beast-tamers are in charge of any and all oceanic creatures the pod may house. They tame, raise, and care for a variety of species, including abyssal strikers, mottled sea serpents, mammertees, and even sometimes deeprealm hunters and spiney whales.

-SENTINELS-
Sentinels guard their pod day and night. They accompany elders, hatchlings, gatherers, and leaders, or stand guard around the pod's borders. Many sentinels begin life as hunters before finding they prefer a different sort of fighting.

-ELDERS-
Elders are the merfae who have gotten too old to fill any roles or have been disabled in some way. They often care for the hatchlings of the clan, do minor tasks for their pod or become lore-keepers and story-tellers.

-MEMBERS-
Members are simply members of the pod who have just exited hatchlinghood but have not found their role yet or those that have taken up other jobs unusual for merfae like jewelry-making or lore-keeping. Members tend to do the same jobs as elders and then some, doing most of their pod's work.

-LEADERS-
Leaders are the merfae chosen by the ocean to lead their pod. Upon one leader's death, one will suddenly grow one, large sail on the top of their head. It is unknown how the new leader is chosen, but what is known is that the decision always works out for best of the pod, even if indirectly. The leaders hold the highest rank and have the most powerful magic of their pod. Leaders manage and assign roles as best fit, and oversee most trading done with their pod. They will make large decisions final and are the ones to turn to when in need.
[center][font=Optima][size=7][b][u]Gene Requirements[/u][/b][/size][/font] ----- [i][/i] [i][/i] [B]PLEASE NOTE: starmap and constellation have been removed from the Markfae and Rixarfae variants. Bee has been removed from the Rixarfae variant. Obsidian has been removed from the Rixarfae variant. Any merfae currently registered with these [u]will stay registered[/u], but going forward, these characteristics will no longer be eligible for registration.[/b] [center] [size=7]--+{Merfae}+--[/size] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=99&auth=7191d155258e8fa4eee12aa6cd9ea5c5dfbbdcd7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Merfae travel in groups widely known as pods, or shoals. Their communities are tight-knit and talkative, and several types of merfae are often present in any one group. Merfae will spend their days in their role of either hunter, gatherer, beast-tamer, sentinel, elder, member, or leader as assigned. Pods of merfae will often sing together to bond, most often at sunset or under the full moon, and can also be attracted by music in general. Merfae are very friendly, curious, and playful, albeit timid and shy at first around non-merfae dragons.[/i] [/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Cherub, Iridescent, Laced, Leopard, Lionfish, Metallic, Ripple, Skink, Slime, Starmap, Swirl, Tapir, Wasp [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Constellation, Current, Daub, Edged, Hex, Hypnotic, Marbled, Peregrine, Shimmer, Sludge, Striation [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Crackle, Filigree, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Smoke, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Spruce [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Spruce [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Chartreuse [i](no Radioactive/ Hunter-Swamp)[/i] [/columns] [center] [size=7][i]--+{Variants}+--[/i][/size] [size=6]--+{Syren}+--[/size] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=67391848528aefc0c293b4fc0f106377963e68ca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Syrens rarely travel with merfae of any subtype, and would rather stick to their own kind. Syrens are very vain and self-centered on average, but those very few who aren't tend to be quiet and withdrawn. The shoals they travel in tend to be very large, with its own complex dominance system that changes from school-to-school, but always revolves around the queen, the strongest syren of the school. Syrens cannot be male, and so they rely solely on crossbreeding (often with regular merfae) to continue their bloodlines. They hunt by gathering near shorelines and luring in unsuspecting dragons, or whatever else comes, via hypnotic songs. Those who approach never return.[/i] -- [b]Cerulean wasp/bee strongly recommended Must be **female**[/b][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Cherub, Iridescent, Laced, Leopard, Metallic, Ripple, Skink, Starmap, Tapir, Wasp [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Constellation, Current, Daub, Edged, Hex, Hypnotic, Marbled, Peregrine, Shimmer, Sludge, Striation [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Crackle, Filigree, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Smoke, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Spruce [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Plum to Spruce [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Plum to Chartreuse [i](no Radioactive/ Hunter-Swamp)[/i] [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Markfae}+--[/size] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=11&winggene=21&wings=22&auth=4ef8d5c90f67eaea3aac0ca550aee88fa376b81d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Markfae often travel with merfae and syrens, in shivers rather than pods, and often even alone. Markfae strictly train their young until adulthood, reaching level 20 once fully mature. Markfae are usually bigger, faster, and stronger than mermfaes, have much longer, sharper teeth and claws, and do most, if not all, of their pod's hunting. Although their tough, cold, indifferent outer shell and their strict ways may lead you to believe that's how they'd treat anybody, they are quite friendly, gentle, and caring once well known. They get along especially well with kraitfae. That said, markfae also have a blood-deep hatred for rixarfae due to their clashing natures.[/i] -- [b]Level 20+ required[/b][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Iridescent, Laced, Leopard, Metallic, Ripple, Skink, Tapir, Wasp [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Current, Daub, Edged, Hex, Hypnotic, Peregrine, Marbled, Shimmer, Sludge, Striation [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Crackle, Filigree, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Smoke, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] Grey to Charcoal [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Spruce [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Chartreuse [i](no Radioactive/ Hunter-Swamp)[/i] Blood and Sanguine [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Cryofae}+--[/size] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=20&winggene=8&wings=2&auth=bcb2207f34823e6c950a6295ac0decde4b65e273&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Cryofae specialize in inhabiting even the coldest of seas. They are much like other merfaes, but tend to be much more relaxed and even lethargic. While merfae are typically nomadic, cryofae rarely move, and cultivate much of their food instead of seeking it out and hunting or gathering it. Cryofaes will sometimes burrow caves in the underside of large glaciers, forming large drifting communities where few would ever dare venture. Cryofae are also unfortunately prone to melting in warmer temperatures, and what is lost or disfigured as they melt is a painful, permanent change.[/i] -- [b]Must be of the Ice Flight[/b][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Cherub, Crystal, Iridescent, Laced, Leopard, Metallic, Ripple, Skink, Slime, Starmap, Tapir, Wasp [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Constellation, Current, Daub, Edged, Hex, Hypnotic, Peregrine, Shimmer, Sludge, Striation [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Crackle, Filigree, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Opal. Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Smoke, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] Cream to Smoke Sky and Robin [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Cream to Smoke Sky and Robin [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Cream to Smoke Storm to Spruce [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Kraitfae}+--[/size] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=96&auth=af640c23ff953c07fdf9393a2c1f4d49f8e997ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Kraitfae have no arms or legs; unlike all other merfae subtypes, who have arms, but no hindlegs. Kraitfae also have the largest average wingspan of any merfae subtype, if not fae in general. This makes them quite the oddity, especially so towards landfae. On top of this is the kraitfae's venomous fangs and fin spines and ability to venture onto land via slithering or flight, as their scales are more equipped for retaining hydration on land; although they still must return at least every other day to water as to not dry out. Kraitfae hold many similarities to the markfae socially and habitually, preferring to be alone, with markfae groups, or in massive groups of other kraitfae, and tend to be very quiet.[/i][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Iridescent, Laced, Leopard, Lionfish, Metallic, Poison, Python, Skink, Swirl, Tapir, Vipera [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Bee, Clouded, Constellation, Current, Daub, Edged, Facet, Hex, Hypnotic, Marbled, Morph, Noxtide, Peregrine, Shimmer, Sludge, Striation [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Contour, Ghost, Glimmer, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smoke, Spines, Thylacine, Underbelly, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] Obsidian [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Storm to Spruce [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Heather to Amethyst Storm to Spruce Honey to Yellow Sunshine to Sunset Ruby to Crimson Pink to Rose [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Axolfae}+--[/size] [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=69&auth=b10e5b7202244775912c18e8bc4cdabde2e7db40&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Although they appear to merely be a shyer color variation of the merfae on the surface, axolfae are expert healers. With regenerative properties so fast-working that they could regrow an arm in a day, and frills that can pick up the slightest movement of the water or the emotions of those around them, they are an extremely rare and valued type of merfae. On top of this, they have all four limbs, just like a landfae, and get along with every other subtype. Axolfae are very compassionate, empathetic creatures, and can even be found among landfae populations.[/i][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Iridescent, Leopard [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Clouded, Shimmer, Striation [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Filigree, Ghost, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smoke, Spines, Thylacine, Underbelly [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] White, Oilslick, Black, Auburn, and Rust [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Orchid to Grape Periwinkle to Splash Sunshine to Sunset Mauve to Rose [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Orchid to Grape Periwinkle to Splash Sunshine to Sunset Mauve to Rose [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Rixarfae}+--[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=26&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=128&auth=00b75ac9edd3d9135d5a5fbba667c81c0cc9048a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Male rixarfaes are the most battle-oriented, aggressive merfae. The females, however, are usually tiny, quiet, and withdrawn, preferring flight over fight. Rixarfae are the result of selectively breeding captured and imprisoned merfaes to obtain the most beautiful, vibrant colours and feistiest attitudes. For all their strength and boldness, however, their "domestication" left them unfit to survive in the wild bodies of water in Sornieth; if they do not find a clan or a pod to care for them, they will quickly die. This dependence paired with their heightened aggression has caused them to clash with their wild brethren, who typically see them as nothing but trouble. Markfaes are of the opinion that not only are they simply too volatile to be allowed around their kin (due in no small part to the fact that handling rixarfae tantrums falls on them), but that they are also too useless to waste their pod's resources on.[/i][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Giraffe, Iridescent, Laced, Leopard, Lionfish, Metallic, Piebald, Poison, Ripple, Skink, Tiger, Vipera, Wasp [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Alloy, Butterfly, Clouded, Current, Daub, Edged, Hex, Hypnotic, Marbled, Noxtide, Paint, Peregrine, Shimmer, Spinner, Striation, Toxin [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Contour, Crackle, Filigree, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Peacock, Ringlets, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Smoke, Spines, Thylacine, Underbelly, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] White Blackberry to Stonewash Azure to Turquoise Mint to Shamrock Avocado to Leaf Amber to Grapefruit Marigold to Fire Vermilion to Cerise Cottoncandy to Pearl [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] White Blackberry to Stonewash Azure to Turquoise Mint to Shamrock Avocado to Leaf Amber to Grapefruit Marigold to Fire Vermilion to Cerise Cottoncandy to Pearl [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] White Blackberry to Stonewash Azure to Turquoise Mint to Shamrock Avocado to Leaf Amber to Grapefruit Marigold to Fire Vermilion to Cerise Cottoncandy to Pearl [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Viscfae}+--[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=20&winggene=14&wings=63&auth=f1be8678f370e064c6ac8c494d8c2e221d09673d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Legend has it that viscfae originated from a single, resilient fae that braved all challenges to meet the demands of her deity, the Plaguebringer. Reality has it that viscfae originated from the hundreds of dedicated mages and scientists that came together to allow their friends to live alongside their rightful clans despite the horrible quality of the water. Although very playful and mischevious, their games are known to be anything but harmless, giving them a reutation of rambuncious trouble-makers. This was solidified thoroughly when the viscfae started a movement to become their own subspecies altogether, but got about as far as one could when attempting to drag markfae and syrens into the Scarred Wasteland.[/i] -- [b]Must be of the Plague Flight[/b][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Bar, Giraffe, Jupiter, Leopard, Petals, Pinstripe, Ripple, Savannah, Slime, Speckle [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Clouded, Current, Daub, Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex, Marbled, Morph, Peregrine, Saturn, Sludge, Stripes [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Runes, Scales, Smirch, Spines, Stained, Thylacine, Veined [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] Tomato-Blush (No Cerise) [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] Tomato-Blush (No Cerise) [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] Tomato-Blush Sanddollar-Ivory [/columns] ----- [center] [size=6]--+{Illumifae}+--[/size] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=41&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=41&wings=3&auth=191edd64cb535ce72e7c2a0ab5979712aea5da43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [i]Illumifae are a deep-sea species who flock in large numbers to any source of light they can find. Considering that they themselves glow, this also means that they will gather in large numbers. Illumifae spend every second of their day adrift, extending their wings to flow with the currents. They do not hunt and gather, for what food they sustain themselves with is the microscopic marine snow that gets caught in their gelatinous bodies. Illumifae are completely defenseless as hatchlings, and usually fall prey to deep-sea predators and even other merfae such as markfae and kraitfae. However, upon reaching adulthood, they will grow long, stinging tendrils from their wing fingers and tails that protect them from all but kraitfae, who have grown immune to their venom. However, while hatchling illumifae are quite possibly the smallest fae to ever grace Sorineth, they continue to grow past adulthood without limitation. If an illumifae is to ever reach a size larger than the average imperial, it becomes a drift mother or drift father. These fae call smaller illumifae to them with their radiant glow, and envelop their smaller kin in their wings as to protect them from the sea's dangers until they grow big enough to begin their own colony. -- [b]Must be XXY or XXX[/b][/i][/center] [columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Genes]-[/size] Fade, Leopard, Piebald, Python, Slime, Starmap, Wasp [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Genes]-[/size] Blend, Clouded, Constellation, Morph, Noxtide, Paint, Sludge [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Genes]-[/size] Capsule, Circuit, Contour, Crackle, Firefly, Ghost, Glimmer, Lace, Runes, Smirch, Smoke, Stained, Thylacine [/columns][columns][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Primary Colors]-[/size] White Ice Mist Sky Robin Pistachio Peridot Sanddollar Tomato Pearl [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Secondary Colors]-[/size] White Ice Mist Sky Robin Pistachio Peridot Sanddollar Tomato Pearl [nextcol][center][color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [size=5]-[Tertiary Colors]-[/size] White Ice Mist Sky Robin Pistachio Peridot Sanddollar Tomato Pearl [/columns] [right][size=2]Coding by [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=488874]TheTokenBrit[/url][/size][/right]
Gene Requirements

PLEASE NOTE: starmap and constellation have been removed from the Markfae and Rixarfae variants.
Bee has been removed from the Rixarfae variant.
Obsidian has been removed from the Rixarfae variant.
Any merfae currently registered with these will stay registered, but going forward, these characteristics will no longer be eligible for registration.

--+{Merfae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=99&auth=7191d155258e8fa4eee12aa6cd9ea5c5dfbbdcd7&dummyext=prev.png
Merfae travel in groups widely known as pods, or shoals. Their communities are tight-knit and talkative, and several types of merfae are often present in any one group. Merfae will spend their days in their role of either hunter, gatherer, beast-tamer, sentinel, elder, member, or leader as assigned. Pods of merfae will often sing together to bond, most often at sunset or under the full moon, and can also be attracted by music in general. Merfae are very friendly, curious, and playful, albeit timid and shy at first around non-merfae dragons.

Bar, Cherub, Iridescent,
Laced, Leopard, Lionfish,
Metallic, Ripple, Skink,
Slime, Starmap, Swirl,
Tapir, Wasp

Alloy, Bee, Clouded,
Constellation, Current,
Daub, Edged, Hex,
Hypnotic, Marbled,
Peregrine, Shimmer,
Sludge, Striation

Capsule, Crackle,
Filigree, Ghost, Glimmer,
Lace, Peacock, Ringlets,
Runes, Scales, Smirch,
Smoke, Spines, Stained,
Thylacine, Underbelly,
Veined

Storm to Spruce

Storm to Spruce

Storm to Chartreuse
(no Radioactive/
Hunter-Swamp)
--+{Variants}+--

--+{Syren}+--

dragon?age=1&body=117&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=67391848528aefc0c293b4fc0f106377963e68ca&dummyext=prev.png
Syrens rarely travel with merfae of any subtype, and would rather stick to their own kind. Syrens are very vain and self-centered on average, but those very few who aren't tend to be quiet and withdrawn. The shoals they travel in tend to be very large, with its own complex dominance system that changes from school-to-school, but always revolves around the queen, the strongest syren of the school. Syrens cannot be male, and so they rely solely on crossbreeding (often with regular merfae) to continue their bloodlines. They hunt by gathering near shorelines and luring in unsuspecting dragons, or whatever else comes, via hypnotic songs. Those who approach never return.
--
Cerulean wasp/bee strongly recommended
Must be **female**

Bar, Cherub, Iridescent,
Laced, Leopard, Metallic,
Ripple, Skink, Starmap,
Tapir, Wasp

Alloy, Bee, Clouded,
Constellation, Current,
Daub, Edged, Hex,
Hypnotic, Marbled,
Peregrine, Shimmer,
Sludge, Striation

Capsule, Crackle,
Lace, Peacock, Ringlets,
Runes, Scales, Smirch,
Smoke, Spines, Stained,
Thylacine, Underbelly,
Veined

Storm to Spruce

Plum to Spruce

Plum to Chartreuse
(no Radioactive/
Hunter-Swamp)

--+{Markfae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=17&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=11&winggene=21&wings=22&auth=4ef8d5c90f67eaea3aac0ca550aee88fa376b81d&dummyext=prev.png
Markfae often travel with merfae and syrens, in shivers rather than pods, and often even alone. Markfae strictly train their young until adulthood, reaching level 20 once fully mature. Markfae are usually bigger, faster, and stronger than mermfaes, have much longer, sharper teeth and claws, and do most, if not all, of their pod's hunting.

Although their tough, cold, indifferent outer shell and their strict ways may lead you to believe that's how they'd treat anybody, they are quite friendly, gentle, and caring once well known. They get along especially well with kraitfae.
That said, markfae also have a blood-deep hatred for rixarfae due to their clashing natures.

--
Level 20+ required

Bar, Iridescent, Laced,
Leopard, Metallic, Ripple,
Skink, Tapir, Wasp

Alloy, Bee, Clouded,
Current, Daub, Edged,
Hex, Hypnotic, Peregrine,
Marbled, Shimmer, Sludge,
Striation

Capsule, Crackle,
Lace, Peacock, Ringlets,
Runes, Scales, Smirch,
Smoke, Spines, Stained,
Thylacine, Underbelly,
Veined

Grey to Charcoal

Storm to Spruce

Storm to Chartreuse
(no Radioactive/
Hunter-Swamp)

Blood and Sanguine

--+{Cryofae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=20&winggene=8&wings=2&auth=bcb2207f34823e6c950a6295ac0decde4b65e273&dummyext=prev.png
Cryofae specialize in inhabiting even the coldest of seas. They are much like other merfaes, but tend to be much more relaxed and even lethargic. While merfae are typically nomadic, cryofae rarely move, and cultivate much of their food instead of seeking it out and hunting or gathering it. Cryofaes will sometimes burrow caves in the underside of large glaciers, forming large drifting communities where few would ever dare venture. Cryofae are also unfortunately prone to melting in warmer temperatures, and what is lost or disfigured as they melt is a painful, permanent change.
--
Must be of the Ice Flight

Bar, Cherub, Crystal,
Iridescent, Laced,
Leopard, Metallic, Ripple,
Skink, Slime, Starmap,
Tapir, Wasp

Alloy, Bee, Clouded,
Constellation, Current,
Daub, Edged, Hex,
Hypnotic, Peregrine,
Shimmer, Sludge, Striation

Capsule, Crackle,
Lace, Opal. Peacock,
Ringlets, Runes, Scales,
Smirch, Smoke, Spines,
Stained, Thylacine,
Underbelly, Veined

Cream to Smoke

Sky and Robin

Cream to Smoke

Sky and Robin

Cream to Smoke

Storm to Spruce

--+{Kraitfae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=1&element=7&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=10&winggene=24&wings=96&auth=af640c23ff953c07fdf9393a2c1f4d49f8e997ff&dummyext=prev.png
Kraitfae have no arms or legs; unlike all other merfae subtypes, who have arms, but no hindlegs. Kraitfae also have the largest average wingspan of any merfae subtype, if not fae in general. This makes them quite the oddity, especially so towards landfae. On top of this is the kraitfae's venomous fangs and fin spines and ability to venture onto land via slithering or flight, as their scales are more equipped for retaining hydration on land; although they still must return at least every other day to water as to not dry out. Kraitfae hold many similarities to the markfae socially and habitually, preferring to be alone, with markfae groups, or in massive groups of other kraitfae, and tend to be very quiet.

Bar, Iridescent, Laced,
Leopard, Lionfish,
Metallic, Poison, Python,
Skink, Swirl, Tapir, Vipera

Alloy, Bee, Clouded,
Constellation, Current,
Daub, Edged, Facet, Hex,
Hypnotic, Marbled, Morph,
Noxtide, Peregrine,
Shimmer, Sludge,
Striation

Capsule, Contour, Ghost,
Glimmer, Ringlets, Runes,
Scales, Smoke, Spines,
Thylacine, Underbelly,
Veined

Obsidian

Storm to Spruce

Heather to Amethyst

Storm to Spruce

Honey to Yellow

Sunshine to Sunset

Ruby to Crimson

Pink to Rose

--+{Axolfae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=21&winggene=1&wings=69&auth=b10e5b7202244775912c18e8bc4cdabde2e7db40&dummyext=prev.png
Although they appear to merely be a shyer color variation of the merfae on the surface, axolfae are expert healers. With regenerative properties so fast-working that they could regrow an arm in a day, and frills that can pick up the slightest movement of the water or the emotions of those around them, they are an extremely rare and valued type of merfae. On top of this, they have all four limbs, just like a landfae, and get along with every other subtype. Axolfae are very compassionate, empathetic creatures, and can even be found among landfae populations.

Bar, Iridescent, Leopard

Alloy, Clouded, Shimmer,
Striation

Filigree, Ghost, Ringlets,
Runes, Scales, Smoke,
Spines, Thylacine,
Underbelly

White, Oilslick, Black,
Auburn, and Rust

Orchid to Grape

Periwinkle to Splash

Sunshine to Sunset

Mauve to Rose

Orchid to Grape

Periwinkle to Splash

Sunshine to Sunset

Mauve to Rose

--+{Rixarfae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=26&breed=1&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=128&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=128&auth=00b75ac9edd3d9135d5a5fbba667c81c0cc9048a&dummyext=prev.png
Male rixarfaes are the most battle-oriented, aggressive merfae. The females, however, are usually tiny, quiet, and withdrawn, preferring flight over fight. Rixarfae are the result of selectively breeding captured and imprisoned merfaes to obtain the most beautiful, vibrant colours and feistiest attitudes. For all their strength and boldness, however, their "domestication" left them unfit to survive in the wild bodies of water in Sornieth; if they do not find a clan or a pod to care for them, they will quickly die.

This dependence paired with their heightened aggression has caused them to clash with their wild brethren, who typically see them as nothing but trouble. Markfaes are of the opinion that not only are they simply too volatile to be allowed around their kin (due in no small part to the fact that handling rixarfae tantrums falls on them), but that they are also too useless to waste their pod's resources on.

Bar, Giraffe, Iridescent,
Laced, Leopard, Lionfish,
Metallic, Piebald, Poison,
Ripple, Skink, Tiger,
Vipera, Wasp

Alloy, Butterfly,
Clouded, Current, Daub,
Edged, Hex, Hypnotic,
Marbled, Noxtide, Paint,
Peregrine, Shimmer,
Spinner, Striation, Toxin

Capsule, Contour, Crackle,
Lace, Peacock, Ringlets,
Runes, Scales, Smirch,
Smoke, Spines, Thylacine,
Underbelly, Veined

White

Blackberry to Stonewash

Azure to Turquoise

Mint to Shamrock

Avocado to Leaf

Amber to Grapefruit

Marigold to Fire

Vermilion to Cerise

Cottoncandy to Pearl

White

Blackberry to Stonewash

Azure to Turquoise

Mint to Shamrock

Avocado to Leaf

Amber to Grapefruit

Marigold to Fire

Vermilion to Cerise

Cottoncandy to Pearl

White

Blackberry to Stonewash

Azure to Turquoise

Mint to Shamrock

Avocado to Leaf

Amber to Grapefruit

Marigold to Fire

Vermilion to Cerise

Cottoncandy to Pearl

--+{Viscfae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=20&winggene=14&wings=63&auth=f1be8678f370e064c6ac8c494d8c2e221d09673d&dummyext=prev.png
Legend has it that viscfae originated from a single, resilient fae that braved all challenges to meet the demands of her deity, the Plaguebringer. Reality has it that viscfae originated from the hundreds of dedicated mages and scientists that came together to allow their friends to live alongside their rightful clans despite the horrible quality of the water. Although very playful and mischevious, their games are known to be anything but harmless, giving them a reutation of rambuncious trouble-makers. This was solidified thoroughly when the viscfae started a movement to become their own subspecies altogether, but got about as far as one could when attempting to drag markfae and syrens into the Scarred Wasteland.
--
Must be of the Plague Flight

Bar, Giraffe, Jupiter,
Leopard, Petals, Pinstripe,
Ripple, Savannah, Slime,
Speckle

Clouded, Current, Daub,
Eye Spots, Freckle, Hex,
Marbled, Morph, Peregrine,
Saturn, Sludge, Stripes

Capsule, Runes, Scales,
Smirch, Spines, Stained,
Thylacine, Veined

Tomato-Blush

(No Cerise)

Tomato-Blush

(No Cerise)

Tomato-Blush

Sanddollar-Ivory

--+{Illumifae}+--

dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=41&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=19&winggene=41&wings=3&auth=191edd64cb535ce72e7c2a0ab5979712aea5da43&dummyext=prev.png
Illumifae are a deep-sea species who flock in large numbers to any source of light they can find. Considering that they themselves glow, this also means that they will gather in large numbers. Illumifae spend every second of their day adrift, extending their wings to flow with the currents. They do not hunt and gather, for what food they sustain themselves with is the microscopic marine snow that gets caught in their gelatinous bodies. Illumifae are completely defenseless as hatchlings, and usually fall prey to deep-sea predators and even other merfae such as markfae and kraitfae. However, upon reaching adulthood, they will grow long, stinging tendrils from their wing fingers and tails that protect them from all but kraitfae, who have grown immune to their venom. However, while hatchling illumifae are quite possibly the smallest fae to ever grace Sorineth, they continue to grow past adulthood without limitation. If an illumifae is to ever reach a size larger than the average imperial, it becomes a drift mother or drift father. These fae call smaller illumifae to them with their radiant glow, and envelop their smaller kin in their wings as to protect them from the sea's dangers until they grow big enough to begin their own colony.
--
Must be XXY or XXX

Fade, Leopard, Piebald,
Python, Slime, Starmap,
Wasp

Blend, Clouded, Constellation,
Morph, Noxtide, Paint, Sludge

Capsule, Circuit, Contour,
Crackle, Firefly, Ghost,
Glimmer, Lace, Runes,
Smirch, Smoke, Stained,
Thylacine

White

Ice

Mist

Sky

Robin

Pistachio

Peridot

Sanddollar

Tomato

Pearl

White

Ice

Mist

Sky

Robin

Pistachio

Peridot

Sanddollar

Tomato

Pearl

White

Ice

Mist

Sky

Robin

Pistachio

Peridot

Sanddollar

Tomato

Pearl

Coding by TheTokenBrit
[center][font=Optima][size=6][b][u]Eye Lore[/u][/b][/size][/font] ----- [i][/i] [i][/i] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=0525d663016dc57b7fb77a3baf2e1db787c13c11&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Common-Rare[/size][/font] While not special, they are still pretty in their own right.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=e4059cc55f95e7b5ffec33d1d7decc50e1e88345&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Faceted[/size][/font] Cryofae find these eyes especially beautiful and markfae prize facet-eyed members for their improved vision.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=47e0c0e60457f5cda799d962c8c5c5ac0df234aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Dark Sclera[/size][/font] Syrens and cryofae find these eyes beautiful; markfae, kraitfae and rixarfae automatically become the coolest fae in the ocean just by having these. Merfae with dark sclera, however, just get angsty.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=ad747cdc50b8092cb21e8af6a7fdd78c19c0083b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Glowing[/size][/font] Merfae claim these are a blessing, markfae claim these are a curse. Syrens claim they're pretty but annoying to look at.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=cac40f95de2fb66259f9f665e052deb043a457bc&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Goat[/size][/font] Merfae with these eyes tend to grow webbed limbs with age, making them the only merfae able to walk on land (for a short amount of time before they dry up, that is). Merfae with these eyes also tend to have diminished intelligence and eat primarily plants, however.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=06ea9d91fbad65e80a4ebfbd881ede992f8d4d1f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Multi-Gaze[/size][/font] All merfae subtypes prize members with these eyes as masterful sentinels and gatherers. Syrens, however, find them hideous.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=cd308125c5711c21e2870bcf745260d03004d9cf&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Primal[/size][/font] Merfae and markfae favor water and shadow primals. Syrens favor arcane and earth primals. Cryofae favor ice primals. Fire primals almost never survive past hatching and lightning primals often have to be cast away due to the danger of their presence.[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=76888e8de9f87f30ff7e6a1f7dc1202e71424f5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol] [font=Optima][size=5]Swirl[/size][/font] Merfae and axolfae love the whirpool-look these eyes give. Syrens, markfae and especially kraitfae love the hypnotic abilities that comes with them. Rixarfae fear these eyes, for they quite simply don't understand them them.[/columns] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=fb37210e41f90b249151a335d66bbcc23cab110e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][font=Optima][size=5]Innocent[/size][/font] Merfae, syrens and cryofae find these eyes quite cute. Markfae, kraitfae and rixarfae despise them, although they tend to become frighteningly firece fighters, fueled by a desire to prove that they are not, in fact, adorable.[/columns]
Eye Lore

dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=0525d663016dc57b7fb77a3baf2e1db787c13c11&dummyext=prev.png Common-Rare
While not special, they are still pretty in their own right.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=e4059cc55f95e7b5ffec33d1d7decc50e1e88345&dummyext=prev.png Faceted
Cryofae find these eyes especially beautiful and markfae prize facet-eyed members for their improved vision.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=47e0c0e60457f5cda799d962c8c5c5ac0df234aa&dummyext=prev.png Dark Sclera
Syrens and cryofae find these eyes beautiful; markfae, kraitfae and rixarfae automatically become the coolest fae in the ocean just by having these. Merfae with dark sclera, however, just get angsty.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=ad747cdc50b8092cb21e8af6a7fdd78c19c0083b&dummyext=prev.png Glowing
Merfae claim these are a blessing, markfae claim these are a curse. Syrens claim they're pretty but annoying to look at.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=9&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=cac40f95de2fb66259f9f665e052deb043a457bc&dummyext=prev.png Goat
Merfae with these eyes tend to grow webbed limbs with age, making them the only merfae able to walk on land (for a short amount of time before they dry up, that is). Merfae with these eyes also tend to have diminished intelligence and eat primarily plants, however.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=06ea9d91fbad65e80a4ebfbd881ede992f8d4d1f&dummyext=prev.png Multi-Gaze
All merfae subtypes prize members with these eyes as masterful sentinels and gatherers. Syrens, however, find them hideous.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=cd308125c5711c21e2870bcf745260d03004d9cf&dummyext=prev.png Primal
Merfae and markfae favor water and shadow primals. Syrens favor arcane and earth primals. Cryofae favor ice primals. Fire primals almost never survive past hatching and lightning primals often have to be cast away due to the danger of their presence.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=10&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=76888e8de9f87f30ff7e6a1f7dc1202e71424f5b&dummyext=prev.png Swirl
Merfae and axolfae love the whirpool-look these eyes give. Syrens, markfae and especially kraitfae love the hypnotic abilities that comes with them. Rixarfae fear these eyes, for they quite simply don't understand them them.
dragon?age=0&body=28&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=18&winggene=1&wings=22&auth=fb37210e41f90b249151a335d66bbcc23cab110e&dummyext=prev.png Innocent
Merfae, syrens and cryofae find these eyes quite cute. Markfae, kraitfae and rixarfae despise them, although they tend to become frighteningly firece fighters, fueled by a desire to prove that they are not, in fact, adorable.
[center][font=Optima][size=6][b][u]Registered Mermfaes[/u][/b][/size][/font][/center] ----- [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Merfae}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49688872][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/496889/49688872p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50642642][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/506427/50642642p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52308629][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/523087/52308629p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48137787][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/481378/48137787p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47242890][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/472429/47242890p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50534289][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/505343/50534289p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50876424][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/508765/50876424p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50856958][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/508570/50856958p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50862627][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/508627/50862627p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51030197][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510302/51030197p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49612004][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/496121/49612004p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51324061][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/513241/51324061p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51094925][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510950/51094925p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51622462][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/516225/51622462p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52071122][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/520712/52071122p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52100979][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/521010/52100979p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50796794][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/507968/50796794p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49205162][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/492052/49205162p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54703214][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/547033/54703214p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54070771][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540708/54070771p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51859458][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/518595/51859458p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59260880][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/592609/59260880p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56811754][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/568118/56811754p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59016827][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/590169/59016827p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59686746][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/596868/59686746p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53717704][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/537178/53717704p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60130825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/601309/60130825p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60499007][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/604991/60499007p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60499008][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/604991/60499008p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60499009][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/604991/60499009p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60499010][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/604991/60499010p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60606949][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/606070/60606949p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61274165][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/612742/61274165p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61274164][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/612742/61274164p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60943793][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/609438/60943793p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61464132][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/614642/61464132p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63363570][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/633636/63363570p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63673129][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/636732/63673129p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62300995][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/623010/62300995p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63629609][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/636297/63629609p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63669352][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/636694/63669352p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=64116689][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/641167/64116689p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=64116688][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/641167/64116688p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=64116687][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/641167/64116687p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67428068][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/674281/67428068p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Markfae}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38784743][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/387848/38784743p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49495435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/494955/49495435p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50899956][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/509000/50899956p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27281842][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/272819/27281842p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50740030][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/507401/50740030p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56523524][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/565236/56523524p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Syrens}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47205527][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/472056/47205527p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50886977][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/508870/50886977p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49969084][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/499691/49969084p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49771377][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/497714/49771377p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49771998][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/497720/49771998p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50479992][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/504800/50479992p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51146713][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/511468/51146713p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50963617][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/509637/50963617p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50953987][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/509540/50953987p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51635587][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/516356/51635587p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50993524][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/509936/50993524p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49914806][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/499149/49914806p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58639294][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/586393/58639294p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56081939][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/560820/56081939p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26332663][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/263327/26332663p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62854161][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/628542/62854161p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67740352][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/677404/67740352p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Cryofaes}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51851523][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/518516/51851523p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51851524][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/518516/51851524p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50779929][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/507800/50779929p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10394662][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/103947/10394662p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50606073][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/506061/50606073p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51040677][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510407/51040677p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50556409][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/505565/50556409p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51874262][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/518743/51874262p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52754173][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/527542/52754173p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51458358][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514584/51458358p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59356743][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/593568/59356743p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Kraitfaes}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51083694][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510837/51083694p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51083693][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510837/51083693p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53524497][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/535245/53524497p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63291556][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/632916/63291556p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63603549][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/636036/63603549p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Axolfaes}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4920007][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/49201/4920007p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51382640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/513827/51382640p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51052148][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510522/51052148p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57464756][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/574648/57464756p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58579948][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/585800/58579948p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66386561][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/663866/66386561p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Rixarfaes}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49693885][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/496939/49693885p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59257502][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/592576/59257502p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59283495][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/592835/59283495p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51668720][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/516688/51668720p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57802446][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/578025/57802446p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50534290][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/505343/50534290p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57802445][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/578025/57802445p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59544377][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/595444/59544377p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59745672][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/597457/59745672p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59744985][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/597450/59744985p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60043050][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/600431/60043050p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60530420][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/605305/60530420p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50466613][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/504667/50466613p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60122169][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/601222/60122169p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60606946][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/606070/60606946p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61603647][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/616037/61603647p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61847835][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/618479/61847835p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60220012][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/602201/60220012p.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62514779][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/625148/62514779p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63889507][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/638896/63889507p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Viscfae}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60896243][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/608963/60896243p.png[/img][/url] [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Illumifae}+--[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61332415][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/613325/61332415p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61218027][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/612181/61218027p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63061040][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/630611/63061040p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=63642257][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/636423/63642257p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65298093][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/652981/65298093p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65298094][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/652981/65298094p.png[/img][/url]
Registered Mermfaes

--+{Merfae}+--
49688872p.png50642642p.png52308629p.png48137787p.png47242890p.png50534289p.png

50876424p.png50856958p.png50862627p.png51030197p.png49612004p.png51324061p.png

51094925p.png51622462p.png52071122p.png52100979p.png50796794p.png49205162p.png

54703214p.png54070771p.png51859458p.png59260880p.png56811754p.png59016827p.png

59686746p.png53717704p.png60130825p.png60499007p.png60499008p.png60499009p.png

60499010p.png60606949p.png61274165p.png61274164p.png60943793p.png61464132p.png

63363570p.png63673129p.png62300995p.png63629609p.png63669352p.png64116689p.png

64116688p.png64116687p.png67428068p.png

--+{Markfae}+--
38784743p.png49495435p.png50899956p.png27281842p.png50740030p.png56523524p.png

--+{Syrens}+--
47205527p.png50886977p.png49969084p.png49771377p.png49771998p.png50479992p.png

51146713p.png50963617p.png50953987p.png51635587p.png50993524p.png49914806p.png

58639294p.png56081939p.png26332663p.png62854161p.png67740352p.png

--+{Cryofaes}+--
51851523p.png51851524p.png50779929p.png10394662p.png50606073p.png51040677p.png

50556409p.png51874262p.png52754173p.png51458358p.png59356743p.png

--+{Kraitfaes}+--
51083694p.png51083693p.png53524497p.png63291556p.png63603549p.png

--+{Axolfaes}+--
4920007p.png51382640p.png51052148p.png57464756p.png58579948p.png
66386561p.png

--+{Rixarfaes}+--
49693885p.png59257502p.png59283495p.png51668720p.png57802446p.png50534290p.png

57802445p.png59544377p.png59745672p.png59744985p.png60043050p.png60530420p.png

50466613p.png60122169p.png60606946p.png61603647p.png61847835p.png60220012p.png

62514779p.png63889507p.png

--+{Viscfae}+--
60896243p.png

--+{Illumifae}+--
61332415p.png61218027p.png63061040p.png63642257p.png65298093p.png65298094p.png
[center][font=Optima][size=7][b][u]Other Subspecies Relations[/u][/b][/size][/font] [font=Optima][size=2]--[If you'd like to be affiliated here and connect your subspecies to this one, just ping me and ask! :D]--[/size][/font] ----- [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=7]--+{The Sharks}+--[/size][/font] [center][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2684306][img]https://i.imgur.com/gWTYYmR.png[/img][/url][/center] Mermfae must be very cautious of sharks. Many pods becoming either rivals, allies, or stowaways in the face of such large, powerful adversaries. Aside from markfae and illumifae, that is. Markfae get along very well with their counterparts, and can often be seen pulling their own weight in shark shivers. Illumifae make great snacks to most sharks, but many more have found safety alongside lantern sharks, following their glow everywhere, resulting in an even more powerful, enchanting lantern shark glow. Very appealing. [font=Optima][size=7]--+{The Tailorfae}+--[/size][/font] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2845304][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/465724582142410782/698169134936096808/Tailor_Fae_Affiliate_Banner.png[/img][/url][/center] Merfae and tailorfae share a history of trading goods with one another, where merfae supply the tailorfae with rare, valuable oceanic materials such as shells, stones, maren ware, and shark teeth in exchange for outfits the merfae can wear below the water's surface. [font=Optima][size=7]--+{The Star Seekers}+--[/size][/font] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2874769/1#post_43692638][img]https://imgur.com/9TT5VXe.png[/img][/url][/center] Merfae and Star-Seekers are very different on the surface, but they are often connected by their love for the moon and stars. On some occasions, the two subspecies will come together en masse to share their tales of the celestial lights with one another.
Other Subspecies Relations
--[If you'd like to be affiliated here and connect your subspecies to this one, just ping me and ask! :D]--

--+{The Sharks}+--
gWTYYmR.png
Mermfae must be very cautious of sharks. Many pods becoming either rivals, allies, or stowaways in the face of such large, powerful adversaries. Aside from markfae and illumifae, that is. Markfae get along very well with their counterparts, and can often be seen pulling their own weight in shark shivers. Illumifae make great snacks to most sharks, but many more have found safety alongside lantern sharks, following their glow everywhere, resulting in an even more powerful, enchanting lantern shark glow. Very appealing.

--+{The Tailorfae}+--
Tailor_Fae_Affiliate_Banner.png
Merfae and tailorfae share a history of trading goods with one another, where merfae supply the tailorfae with rare, valuable oceanic materials such as shells, stones, maren ware, and shark teeth in exchange for outfits the merfae can wear below the water's surface.

--+{The Star Seekers}+--
9TT5VXe.png

Merfae and Star-Seekers are very different on the surface, but they are often connected by their love for the moon and stars. On some occasions, the two subspecies will come together en masse to share their tales of the celestial lights with one another.
[center][size=7][b][u]Pinglists[/u] [/b][/size] --------- [font=Optima][size=6]--+{General News & Updates Pinglist}+--[/size][/font] [code]@mermaidlorelei @Silence @TeaHorse @Jaspernoir @Asra9 @Mnkn10 @TheTokenBrit @LadyParagon @BornofFlame @Twye @AloneTogether @Perdurue @Luminousheart @Pufferheart @Roamer @A5HE505 @Lirillith @CodexCracked @Silvermuse[/code][/center]
[center][font=Optima][size=7][b][u]Resources[/u][/b][/size][/font] ----- [i][/i] [i][/i] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Sales Thread}+--[/size][/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2822876]Here![/url] [font=Optima][size=6]--+{Buttons & Banners}+--[/size][/font] Large Banner: [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/WWHvzaS.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WWHvzaS.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Button: [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/zmJ8VXG.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zmJ8VXG.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Merfae banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/7BlVF6P.jpg[/img][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7BlVF6P.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Markfae banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/ImAnZVY.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ImAnZVY.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Syren banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/xZY68xw.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xZY68xw.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Cryofae banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/9QTRUtk.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9QTRUtk.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Kraitfae banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/EFxPtU0.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EFxPtU0.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Axolfae banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/la2ouSv.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/la2ouSv.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i] Registered Rixarfae banner [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/eCrggRJ.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eCrggRJ.jpg[/img] [i][/i] [i][/i]
Resources

--+{Sales Thread}+--
Here!

--+{Buttons & Banners}+--

Large Banner:
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/WWHvzaS.jpg[/img][/url]

WWHvzaS.jpg

Button:
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/zmJ8VXG.jpg[/img][/url]

zmJ8VXG.jpg

Registered Merfae banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/7BlVF6P.jpg[/img]

7BlVF6P.jpg

Registered Markfae banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/ImAnZVY.jpg[/img][/url]

ImAnZVY.jpg

Registered Syren banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/xZY68xw.jpg[/img][/url]

xZY68xw.jpg

Registered Cryofae banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/9QTRUtk.jpg[/img][/url]

9QTRUtk.jpg

Registered Kraitfae banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/EFxPtU0.jpg[/img][/url]

EFxPtU0.jpg

Registered Axolfae banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/la2ouSv.jpg[/img][/url]

la2ouSv.jpg

Registered Rixarfae banner
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2820757][img]https://i.imgur.com/eCrggRJ.jpg[/img][/url]

eCrggRJ.jpg

Res
Res
Res
Res
Thank you. :>
Thank you. :>
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due