TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Lineage Lore Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
@CalliopeVale

OOOO! Can I snag her then for 40kt!? :D
@CalliopeVale

OOOO! Can I snag her then for 40kt!? :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

You absolutely can! I'll go ahead and set up a Crossroads.

Thank you again for taking an interest in this, and helping me get it all finalized and set up. I don't think I can properly articulate she sheer joy I feel over it.
@WolfandCrow

You absolutely can! I'll go ahead and set up a Crossroads.

Thank you again for taking an interest in this, and helping me get it all finalized and set up. I don't think I can properly articulate she sheer joy I feel over it.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Aw thanks!!! I love the lore ideas and I’m always happy to help!!! :3
Aw thanks!!! I love the lore ideas and I’m always happy to help!!! :3
VYQwMuq.gif
Bump!
Bump!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Bump!
Bump!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@WolfandCrow - it occurs to me quite late to ask if you still want to be pinged if another Bee girl is hatched.
@WolfandCrow - it occurs to me quite late to ask if you still want to be pinged if another Bee girl is hatched.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale
Oh! No I don’t but if you have a General pinglist I’d love to remain on it :)
@CalliopeVale
Oh! No I don’t but if you have a General pinglist I’d love to remain on it :)
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow
Will do! (I also actually wrote up a form for the Registry for whenever you want to get Roya on. I've been tempted to just add her for the past couple of days, but I figure you might want to finish her lore up first.)
@WolfandCrow
Will do! (I also actually wrote up a form for the Registry for whenever you want to get Roya on. I've been tempted to just add her for the past couple of days, but I figure you might want to finish her lore up first.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
le bump

(plus a reminder to check dragon lineage before you buy, lest you wind up trying to buy a mate for your project dragon and accidentally grabbing their aunt/uncle)
le bump

(plus a reminder to check dragon lineage before you buy, lest you wind up trying to buy a mate for your project dragon and accidentally grabbing their aunt/uncle)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Bump!
Bump!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100