Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Scattersight for this berry red bane?
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57402643] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574027/57402643_350.png[/img] [/url] I love her. She's great. (Especially once I get my hands on metallic/alloy!) But also... What if she [morphology=355662] Or [i]what if she...[/i] [morphology=355663] I don't have the funds right now, but when I do.... should I go for it? I'm worried about getting rare eyes bc I dislike the brown highlight for her

57402643_350.png

I love her. She's great. (Especially once I get my hands on metallic/alloy!) But also...
What if she
Eyeballs

Or what if she...
Unfair

I don't have the funds right now, but when I do.... should I go for it? I'm worried about getting rare eyes bc I dislike the brown highlight for her
No, don't do it. Scattersights are obscenely expensive and it's likely that you'll wind up using over 100 of them before you hit on anything rarer than, well, rare. Can you afford 60kg chasing that scry?
No, don't do it. Scattersights are obscenely expensive and it's likely that you'll wind up using over 100 of them before you hit on anything rarer than, well, rare. Can you afford 60kg chasing that scry?
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Kavryn ah don't worry, this wouldn't be a "scatter 'till I get what I want" journey. I'd try my luck probably four times and then settle for a vial of glowing sight if nothing cool happens ^^
(I still value your input but I'd Never go for a 60kg scatter project fhdbdb)
@Kavryn ah don't worry, this wouldn't be a "scatter 'till I get what I want" journey. I'd try my luck probably four times and then settle for a vial of glowing sight if nothing cool happens ^^
(I still value your input but I'd Never go for a 60kg scatter project fhdbdb)
Honestly, I would only scattersight if I really, [i]really [/i]wanted to. They're insanely expensive now and it'll probably take quite some time to get a special eyes. Scatterscrolls are more worth it since you can do something with each scatter but scattersights just give you the same eye type over and over... For an example, I scattersighted this boy when the scrolls were available in the coli (so they weren't expensive) and it took a while but it was a hundred times cheaper than if I were to do it now [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41808555] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418086/41808555_350.png[/img] [/url] His journey is in his bio to give you an example on what to expect However, if you have your heart set on it, and the funds available, then go ahead! It's completely your choice!
Honestly, I would only scattersight if I really, really wanted to. They're insanely expensive now and it'll probably take quite some time to get a special eyes. Scatterscrolls are more worth it since you can do something with each scatter but scattersights just give you the same eye type over and over...

For an example, I scattersighted this boy when the scrolls were available in the coli (so they weren't expensive) and it took a while but it was a hundred times cheaper than if I were to do it now

41808555_350.png

His journey is in his bio to give you an example on what to expect

However, if you have your heart set on it, and the funds available, then go ahead! It's completely your choice!
@EchoGhost he looks great!! I'll definitely check it out. I only joined this year, I didn't even know scattersights used to be availible in the coli!
@EchoGhost he looks great!! I'll definitely check it out. I only joined this year, I didn't even know scattersights used to be availible in the coli!
@adventuretime

When they were first released I think they were available for 3 days or so... then they retired. I spent so long in the coli that my hand was getting sore from all the clicking
@adventuretime

When they were first released I think they were available for 3 days or so... then they retired. I spent so long in the coli that my hand was getting sore from all the clicking
@EchoGhost oh man... you're a trooper. I'm glad to see your work paid off! ^^
@EchoGhost oh man... you're a trooper. I'm glad to see your work paid off! ^^