Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Impulse G1 Project progress/ideas?
[i][/i]Hey everyone! I was feeling a bit down and stressed today, so I bought a G1 to gene and give some personality to and thought I'd share with all of you. If you are bored and want to make suggestions or have ideas for her, I'd love to see them! [center][b][i]When Purchased[/i][/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=16&winggene=24&wings=106&auth=f26992e3215594988348a376e9abcae31be7ea75&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][b][i]Now/ Link to Dragon[/i][/b][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50872366] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508724/50872366_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][i]My Ideas[/i][/b][/center] She will be a scholar, and a companion for my Emperor, Ishara. That's all I have that's concrete. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42807813] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/428079/42807813.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][i]What I Need to Figure Out[/i][/b][/center] [b]Name[/b] [b][s]Familiar[/s][/b]: [i]-Purchased a Hydra! The colors were so matchy! 11/29[/i] [item=Hydra] [b]Genes[/b]: [morphology=324610] [i]-I applied a Skydancer Scroll on 11/30[/i] [i]-I have three scries I am working with right now.[/i] [i]-I have chosen the third scry! 12/3[/i] [b]Outfit[/b]: [outfit=1009063] [i]-This is one I had originally considered, made for a different dragon. Link removed for space.[/i] [i]-I have played around a bit, and for now I came up with this variant of the one I had originally posted.[/i] [i]-Decided on that variant! 12/3[/i] [b][s]Eyes[/s][/b]: [b]Rare[/b] [i]-I used two Vials of Scattersight. Uncommon, then Unusual. 11/29[/i] [i]-I used one more. Rare. 11/30[/i] I also need to find gems to fund this, so progress may not be super quick. I will be updating this as I go, and if any of you would like to be pinged as I complete parts of this project, just let know! Thank you for your time!
Hey everyone! I was feeling a bit down and stressed today, so I bought a G1 to gene and give some personality to and thought I'd share with all of you. If you are bored and want to make suggestions or have ideas for her, I'd love to see them!
When Purchased
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=22&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=16&winggene=24&wings=106&auth=f26992e3215594988348a376e9abcae31be7ea75&dummyext=prev.png

Now/ Link to Dragon

My Ideas

She will be a scholar, and a companion for my Emperor, Ishara. That's all I have that's concrete.

What I Need to Figure Out

Name

Familiar:
-Purchased a Hydra! The colors were so matchy! 11/29
Hydra

Genes:
Not Found

-I applied a Skydancer Scroll on 11/30
-I have three scries I am working with right now.
-I have chosen the third scry! 12/3

Outfit:
Not Found

-This is one I had originally considered, made for a different dragon. Link removed for space.
-I have played around a bit, and for now I came up with this variant of the one I had originally posted.
-Decided on that variant! 12/3

Eyes:
Rare
-I used two Vials of Scattersight. Uncommon, then Unusual. 11/29
-I used one more. Rare. 11/30

I also need to find gems to fund this, so progress may not be super quick.

I will be updating this as I go, and if any of you would like to be pinged as I complete parts of this project, just let know!

Thank you for your time!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Okay, so first thing. I used two Vials of Scattersight.

Results were Uncommon, then Unusual.

I'm considering using one more, but I don't know. They're not cheap. But maybe I'll get a rare type! Who knows.
Okay, so first thing. I used two Vials of Scattersight.

Results were Uncommon, then Unusual.

I'm considering using one more, but I don't know. They're not cheap. But maybe I'll get a rare type! Who knows.
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

Let me throw a bunch of scries that I liked at you!

1- A fancy girl
Not Found

2- A weirder take, tho it brings nice golden accents to match the apparel
Not Found

3- A more tame version of the previous one
Not Found

4- This... this is hella expensive, but hella pretty too
Not Found
@KalicoKat

Let me throw a bunch of scries that I liked at you!

1- A fancy girl
Not Found

2- A weirder take, tho it brings nice golden accents to match the apparel
Not Found

3- A more tame version of the previous one
Not Found

4- This... this is hella expensive, but hella pretty too
Not Found
2A6X4Q7.png
@KalicoKat

If you will stick with skydancer I wouldn't recommend stressing over the eyes too much, with them only multi gaze, glowing, innocent and primal really show. The rest are barely noticeable.
@KalicoKat

If you will stick with skydancer I wouldn't recommend stressing over the eyes too much, with them only multi gaze, glowing, innocent and primal really show. The rest are barely noticeable.
2A6X4Q7.png
I'm currently drawing a blank due to getting stuck on how pretty her primary color is, but she's a pretty girl! I wish you much luck in your project :)
I'm currently drawing a blank due to getting stuck on how pretty her primary color is, but she's a pretty girl! I wish you much luck in your project :)
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Scry attempt 1: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=106&auth=3d24d86f79d370f0b9c456d777b1773644d6cee9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Scry attempt 2: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=106&auth=03ca0a1637c5df819366b0377d269a66323fa051&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Scry attempt 3: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=4&winggene=17&wings=106&auth=39b5f3365801540b1b37a09c21a26755f9984243&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Scry attempt 4: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=106&auth=f7084353aa65cc46c49aee60902118ae06e17766&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Scry attempt 1:
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=24&winggene=22&wings=106&auth=3d24d86f79d370f0b9c456d777b1773644d6cee9&dummyext=prev.png

Scry attempt 2:
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=14&winggene=23&wings=106&auth=03ca0a1637c5df819366b0377d269a66323fa051&dummyext=prev.png

Scry attempt 3:
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=7&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=4&winggene=17&wings=106&auth=39b5f3365801540b1b37a09c21a26755f9984243&dummyext=prev.png

Scry attempt 4:
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=88&tertgene=21&winggene=13&wings=106&auth=f7084353aa65cc46c49aee60902118ae06e17766&dummyext=prev.png
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@ArtemisaEternity Thank your the scries! I have been thinking about using Fade, as I like the accent colors in it! I'm not too fussed about the eyes, I might spend one more vial with the hope of getting Multigaze or Primal, though my luck is usually not that good. I'm definitely not using more of them than that. @Ketchalin Thanks! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] @StarkHarkness I had not thought of Trail, thank you for the scries! Metallic is also very nice with her Primary color! Thank you everyone for your input!
@ArtemisaEternity

Thank your the scries! I have been thinking about using Fade, as I like the accent colors in it!

I'm not too fussed about the eyes, I might spend one more vial with the hope of getting Multigaze or Primal, though my luck is usually not that good. I'm definitely not using more of them than that.

@Ketchalin

Thanks!

@StarkHarkness

I had not thought of Trail, thank you for the scries! Metallic is also very nice with her Primary color!

Thank you everyone for your input!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Updates!

I have done some playing around with the Scrying Workshop and the Dressing Room and the AH over the last couple of days but not had any time to post.

I applied one more Vial of Scattersight and got Rare. I was hoping for a special eye type, but I know how rare they are, so that's fine. I'm out of gems to spend on that part of the project I think.

I applied a Skydancer breed change scroll. I just really like Skydancers, like, I might have a problem.

I have taken some of the ideas from above and decided on using probably one of these three scries. I have a vague idea for a bio involving some encounters with Shade contamination that leave her once bright and shiny wings drab and dull even after she is cleansed.

I really like Metallic with her Primary. I'm currently between Edged, Trail, and Morph for her Secondary. And Veined is my current favorite for her Tertiary.

I plan to brew the genes that I can since I'm working on my Baldwin level right now.

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

I have also played around in the Dressing Room and came up with this variation of the outfit I had already posted. I'm not 100% sure this is what I'll go with, but I like it a lot better than the first one!
Not Found
to
Not Found

Anyway, thanks to anyone who bothers to read! I'll be continuing to work on her!
Updates!

I have done some playing around with the Scrying Workshop and the Dressing Room and the AH over the last couple of days but not had any time to post.

I applied one more Vial of Scattersight and got Rare. I was hoping for a special eye type, but I know how rare they are, so that's fine. I'm out of gems to spend on that part of the project I think.

I applied a Skydancer breed change scroll. I just really like Skydancers, like, I might have a problem.

I have taken some of the ideas from above and decided on using probably one of these three scries. I have a vague idea for a bio involving some encounters with Shade contamination that leave her once bright and shiny wings drab and dull even after she is cleansed.

I really like Metallic with her Primary. I'm currently between Edged, Trail, and Morph for her Secondary. And Veined is my current favorite for her Tertiary.

I plan to brew the genes that I can since I'm working on my Baldwin level right now.

Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

I have also played around in the Dressing Room and came up with this variation of the outfit I had already posted. I'm not 100% sure this is what I'll go with, but I like it a lot better than the first one!
Not Found
to
Not Found

Anyway, thanks to anyone who bothers to read! I'll be continuing to work on her!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
She's a very pretty lady either way :)
I personally prefer the first morphology with the outfit, but they're all quite lovely
She's a very pretty lady either way :)
I personally prefer the first morphology with the outfit, but they're all quite lovely
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@Ketchalin Thanks! It was honestly a bit of debating on her secondary.

Another small update!

I have decided on this scry below, due to what I am considering for her backstory. Metallic/Morph/Veined. I am brewing Veined for her right now!
Not Found

And I made the final decision on her outfit, made no changes to it.
Not Found

Oh, and I bought her a Hydra a few days ago. The colors matched so well, I couldn't help splurging! Ishara got a matching Tunnel Hydra.

I still don't have many ideas for a name. I'm trying to come up with a meaning for her so I can find a name to match. I'm thinking something like "savior" or "protector" but I'm not quite sure.

That's all for now! Again, thanks to anyone who reads!
@Ketchalin Thanks! It was honestly a bit of debating on her secondary.

Another small update!

I have decided on this scry below, due to what I am considering for her backstory. Metallic/Morph/Veined. I am brewing Veined for her right now!
Not Found

And I made the final decision on her outfit, made no changes to it.
Not Found

Oh, and I bought her a Hydra a few days ago. The colors matched so well, I couldn't help splurging! Ishara got a matching Tunnel Hydra.

I still don't have many ideas for a name. I'm trying to come up with a meaning for her so I can find a name to match. I'm thinking something like "savior" or "protector" but I'm not quite sure.

That's all for now! Again, thanks to anyone who reads!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif