Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Tiny Tailor • We dress dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Roheryn

Okay, thank you so much! Glad you like Shiva; he was the easiest one to dress, and I love his purple!

Enjoy & thanks for visiting the Tiny Tailor!
@Roheryn

Okay, thank you so much! Glad you like Shiva; he was the easiest one to dress, and I love his purple!

Enjoy & thanks for visiting the Tiny Tailor!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png hellohello AMBER | She/her
Feel free to message me!
I will dress your dragons for free!
Please look at my wishlist!
@SapphireAppy

Forest Folklore

Here we go! Not too terribly proud of this one - if you aren't a fan, I'll redo it!
@SapphireAppy

Forest Folklore

Here we go! Not too terribly proud of this one - if you aren't a fan, I'll redo it!
Feel free to message me!
@blossombranch

Here's Alphard:

Alphard

Kinda like this one! If you're not happy, I'll redo it.
@blossombranch

Here's Alphard:

Alphard

Kinda like this one! If you're not happy, I'll redo it.
Feel free to message me!
could you dress my boy? [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/009c8acbf471d185c64a3e49a521a5ca/0791a6297951551d-ec/s400x600/fb8526bdcb504a496eba7b7b7e455e918693ebeb.png[/img] ID is 36632267 he's supposed to be a prophet character, with the ability to look in the future!! also, he's a plague dragon if that gives you any ideas?? please try keeping it to seven slots, as thats all i have. also ignore the apparel already on him, see if you can come up w/ something even better!
could you dress my boy?

fb8526bdcb504a496eba7b7b7e455e918693ebeb.png
ID is 36632267

he's supposed to be a prophet character, with the ability to look in the future!! also, he's a plague dragon if that gives you any ideas??
please try keeping it to seven slots, as thats all i have. also ignore the apparel already on him, see if you can come up w/ something even better!
UZVTEBc.png
@Yamushu

Siobhan

Waha, that was kinda hard! lol
I did my best. I kinda like his nerd/but-still-kinda-delicate appearance? Tell me if it needs to be redone!
@Yamushu

Siobhan

Waha, that was kinda hard! lol
I did my best. I kinda like his nerd/but-still-kinda-delicate appearance? Tell me if it needs to be redone!
Feel free to message me!
bog baby

hi!! i hope it's ok if i post a scry, cause this bog is still a baby and hatched this morning! i don't have a name yet (honestly you can suggest names if u feel like it) since im bad at naming, but shes going to be a chaotic empress of evil type of lady, yknow? she grew up with no siblings or friends and dealt with it by acting out, which eventually led to a life of crime down the line. only limitation really is that i only have 10 outfit slots, go wild otherwise! :D
bog baby

hi!! i hope it's ok if i post a scry, cause this bog is still a baby and hatched this morning! i don't have a name yet (honestly you can suggest names if u feel like it) since im bad at naming, but shes going to be a chaotic empress of evil type of lady, yknow? she grew up with no siblings or friends and dealt with it by acting out, which eventually led to a life of crime down the line. only limitation really is that i only have 10 outfit slots, go wild otherwise! :D
sup im remy!! i love bioshock, hlvrai and rats! feel free to hmu on discord at remy#9225, i love making friends!
@Disruptive It looks great!! Although I did change his steampunk googles to the violet daredevil cover as 1. more edge 2. the red didn't match with everything else. thank you, by the way!! can i get more of my dragons dressed up or is there a limit?? if i can get more dressed up, could you dress up my boy Corvo? [img]https://i.imgur.com/jJHR75Y.png[/img] i have no idea what to do for his outfit. ID is 23365986 He's supposed to be a character who seldomly talks, but when he does its usually important. Quiet, reserved, prefers getting lost in his thoughts rather than talking to others. if there is a limit well oops
@Disruptive

It looks great!!
Although I did change his steampunk googles to the violet daredevil cover as 1. more edge 2. the red didn't match with everything else.

thank you, by the way!!

can i get more of my dragons dressed up or is there a limit??
if i can get more dressed up, could you dress up my boy Corvo?
jJHR75Y.png
i have no idea what to do for his outfit.
ID is 23365986

He's supposed to be a character who seldomly talks, but when he does its usually important. Quiet, reserved, prefers getting lost in his thoughts rather than talking to others.

if there is a limit well
oops
UZVTEBc.png
@oldseph

On it! I was going to suggest Tyler but then I realized it was a girl. My bad. lol That looks like a Christina or a Daphne.
@oldseph

On it! I was going to suggest Tyler but then I realized it was a girl. My bad. lol That looks like a Christina or a Daphne.
Feel free to message me!
ooh! Tiny Tailor for a Tiny user
i'm kinda terrible at dressing my dragons ehehe. feel free to dress any of these guys n gals, input is very appreciated. :') thanks!

Not Found

Not Found
Not Found

same dragon, different genes~ just choose whichever you prefer

Not Found
ooh! Tiny Tailor for a Tiny user
i'm kinda terrible at dressing my dragons ehehe. feel free to dress any of these guys n gals, input is very appreciated. :') thanks!

Not Found

Not Found
Not Found

same dragon, different genes~ just choose whichever you prefer

Not Found
@Yamushu

I'll dress however many you want! This is something I really, really enjoy. (:
Oh, he'll be sooo easy since he's one color that goes with several things. I'm on it!
@Yamushu

I'll dress however many you want! This is something I really, really enjoy. (:
Oh, he'll be sooo easy since he's one color that goes with several things. I'm on it!
Feel free to message me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24